Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do I go to?

Banned

Where do I go to?

This is a bit awkward.

I have a bit of time for a punt tomorrow. But after reading the ARs and Wechat photos I still don't have a clue where to go to. I have a series of bad punts probably tomorrow I'll meet another forgettable experience.

I've been punting for 6 months. Minus the three months of lockdown it's actually 3 months.

Anyone likes to suggest where should I go and which ML or WL I should see for a decent punt? Could be a PM. Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can’t decide even just a punt? Not even a beta guy?
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i want to give you some advice, punting becomes a disease in it self, and sex just becomes sex without attachment,
    and it just becomes a in the moment thing without any long term emotion,
    now saying this a lot of guys blame the girls for bad service, but don't take responsibility themselves,
    so to always have a good punt, try serving the girl first, get her in the mood, both emotionally and physically
    be different from the wham bam thank you mam drunken guy just trying to get laid,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You've started punting at a bad time, there's genuine fear in the Community over covid, no new girls turning over, I've noticed that I've had fewer and fewer memorable sessions to the point after my last review in December I haven't been anywhere.
    Having said all that you've got to give us something to work with if we're going to advise you. FS? RNT? GFE? PSE? Area? Chatty girl? Professional massage? What are you looking for? And I mean that on a deeper level. What ARE you looking for? If you don't know then you're probably roaming shops aimlessly, lost like a Bedouin in a sandstorm.
    There are no sure bets in this game, but if you give some of the grand masters on here (those far more qualified than I) something to work with, they'll point you in the right direction.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    You've started punting at a bad time, there's genuine fear in the Community over covid, no new girls turning over, I've noticed that I've had fewer and fewer memorable sessions to the point after my last review in December I haven't been anywhere.
    Having said all that you've got to give us something to work with if we're going to advise you. FS? RNT? GFE? PSE? Area? Chatty girl? Professional massage? What are you looking for? And I mean that on a deeper level. What ARE you looking for? If you don't know then you're probably roaming shops aimlessly, lost like a Bedouin in a sandstorm.
    There are no sure bets in this game, but if you give some of the grand masters on here (those far more qualified than I) something to work with, they'll point you in the right direction.
    Thanks. My need is simple: Great sex with a beautiful girl.

Someone PMed me with a pointer and I ended up in Parramatta today. It was close enough good sex without the FS as she didn't offer such service. Terrific well-proportioned body and sweet face. I won't say beautiful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    i want to give you some advice, punting becomes a disease in it self, and sex just becomes sex without attachment,
    now saying this a lot of guys blame the girls for bad service, but don't take responsibility themselves,
    so to always have a good punt, try serving the girl first, get her in the mood, both emotionally and physically
    be different from the wham bam thank you mam drunken guy just trying to get laid,
    Well said, Old Snake.

I believe that there many types of punters out there (just like asiafever said) - some are after gfe, some are after pse, some are just after the look of the girl without doing anything, some turn up just to have a conversation with the girl to get things off their chests or feel like they are loved and wanted, and some are just there to show their dominant side to get to feel like they are better than what people think of them.

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    G'day cobba,
    Given your well repped status, I have a question or 2 for you:
    Are you allowed to touch MLs during a RnT visit? Or is it best to ask?

And my biggest Q:
    How open are both WL and MLs to muff diving?
    Drinking from the velvet cup is one of my favourite activities on earth and my first was disappointing in that department, to the point I'd happily spend my entire duration on the activity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you have any inkling , idea , iota you are
    Replying to zoozilla …..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Do you have any inkling , idea , iota you are
    Replying to zoozilla …..
    Again? Fuck.. I'm losing track now... Does he not have anything better to do?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes … but don’t feel too bad ..

Banned
    And not forgetting the "Dr Phil" of the forum, Double_Adapter, they are breeding...Total frauds

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post

And my biggest Q:
    Drinking from the velvet cup is one of my favourite activities on earth and my first was disappointing in that department, to the point I'd happily spend my entire duration on the activity.
    If you don't know the answer to that question, perhaps you shouldn't be punting.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If you don't know the answer to that question, perhaps you shouldn't be punting.
    ... Cmon now mate, why you have to rain on someone's quest for knowledge?

Did you know how to do a hill start in a v6 manual on the first day of your Ls?
    Or how much salt/pepper to add cooking your own very first meal?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    ... Cmon now mate, why you have to rain on someone's quest for knowledge?

Or how much salt/pepper to add cooking your own very first meal?
    You can't stereotype girls into being open to anything just because they are ML/WLs.

Each girl has her own limits, which she can decide on with respect to each individual customer.

Expecting a girl to provide a service you want just because of her job, is what gets punters a bad image.

You'll need to get around and try a few different girls to reach your goals.

Banned
    Yep , he's a class act!

Ha Ha, the dreaded nervous licence test hill start. Too bad you just can't buy manuals these days except for those dopey, driver identifying with car muscle cars.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    G'day cobba,
    Given your well repped status, I have a question or 2 for you:
    Are you allowed to touch MLs during a RnT visit? Or is it best to ask?

And my biggest Q:
    Muff diving ?? needs to be translated for the younger generation. >> DATY
    Velvet cup ?? wow, haven't heard that for longer, ok, another translation >> FULL BUSH

this maybe appropriate here, but again the younger generation probably wont understand....

"Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning. We will remember them."

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    "Velvet cups" are few and far between these days. Getting more like licking a piece of sandpaper.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I was a young un...muff diving or lip kissing with a WL was a big no no...my memories up the Cross were about paying for a service called "part French and sex" which entailed a bbj and then dommed up for sex. No kissing and No shower before or after the deed. And out the door you went.

You can't stereotype girls into being open to anything just because they are ML/WLs.

Each girl has her own limits, which she can decide on with respect to each individual customer.

Expecting a girl to provide a service you want just because of her job, is what gets punters a bad image.

You'll need to get around and try a few different girls to reach your goals.
    Thank you dear punter, this is exactly the answer I was after
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Muff diving ?? needs to be translated for the younger generation. >> DATY
    Velvet cup ?? wow, haven't heard that for longer, ok, another translation >> FULL BUSH

this maybe appropriate here, but again the younger generation probably wont understand....

"Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning. We will remember them."
    Well translated!
    "Velvet cups" are few and far between these days. Getting more like licking a piece of sandpaper.
    Hey, people have tried stranger things, but of sandpaper licking isn't that bad.

Cheers for the replies all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast