Establishment : Ginza Club

Date of visit : 20 Jan 2022

Weblink: https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/2411

Phone : 0488 888 310

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 2 AM

Rates : $330/h

Extras Cost : -

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, B2B, Cat Bath, Spanish (boobjob) & Condom Sex

Size/shape : 160+ cm, long blond hair (bleached), D cup (enhanced), Cute Face, Slim Body (like K-pop girl J*nnie Bl*ckPink)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

English : 7.5/10

Face : 10/10

Body : 10/10

Chemistry : 10/10

Blowjob : 10/10

Sex : 10/10

I've been visiting Ginza for the last two years plus. I share painful and good memories at that place. Today I would like to share with all brothers my experience with K Somi.

K Somi is super popular. More in-demand than K Rebecca, C Stella & J Juri combined. She usually works a short hour shift and starts in the afternoon. To my surprise, she is rostered in the evening and finished late today. I was fortunate to score a one-hour booking with her today.

I went to room 26, and if you guys have never been to this room in Ginza. It is like a suite. It is by far the largest room in Ginza and the newest. Somi greeted me. Her appearance did not match with Ginza website photo but let me assure you, brothers. For the first time in your life, she looked better than the photo on Ginza's website. If you have a fetish or want to feel what it is like spending a night with a K-pop Idol, then Somi will tick all of your boxes. Her face doesn't look like the typical K girl. It is tough to describe something you must be there to understand what I am typing. Her boobs are enhanced semi-firm, but they are perfect, fun to fondle around, and do Spanish. Her waist and abs are just like K-pop idol material, and her ass is curvy and soft.

Somi is warm and open, and it is consistent throughout the session. She is an extrovert type of girl.

The shower session is standard Ginza service. But her Shower BBBJ. Amazing. No teeth, soft lips, and very slippery and wet. Good lips and tongue play too.

We dried up and went to bed. Somi felt very playful. She flirts around, and naturally, I responded, and this is a small step but crucial in building that chemistry and the overall experience. She started with a light cat bath and ended with B2B slide before flipping me over. Ginza K-girls are not known for Cat baths, so her tongue licking was good. B2B was average, but her skin was very soft.

I flipped over, and she gave me BBBJ. She worked my Cock and not the Clock. Soft lips, warm, good tongue play, and lips play. Best of all, she gobbled all of my cock in! When was the last time a Ginza girl could do that?

Condom is on, and we started with missionary. Somi's legs and hips are very flexible, and I could position her pussy to get deeper penetration. Her pussy was tight but not too tight, excellent control of her abs muscle to make me feel good. Her FOAM is spot on. Her eye contact is also spot on. Unfortunately, all that combination I came too quickly as I was too excited. Somi took off my condom, and she continued to suck my cock, and it went from limp to half-hard again. Her BJ skills is the best in Ginza.

Post nut, we just cleaned ourselves up and chatted for a bit shortly after we were ready for round two.

Usually, at late night most girls are tired, not her. Somi is like a Succubus. Wants to drain your nut until dry. She gave me more BBBJ with DT action and dommed on.
We started with Cowgirl, Lotus, Missionary, Doggy and flatiron.
Her FOAM, eye contact was consistent, and we kept fucking till we were sweaty like a workout. It was so intense that we had to take a water break. Alas, I could not climax for the second time as the timer rang.

Overall, I enjoyed my session with K Somi and she is the best WL in Ginza. I think I would not see other girls at Ginza for now, I am afraid that Somi just brought up my standard, and none other Ginza girl can match her. So I will return to Ginza only to see her, for now. Her price is relatively high, $330/h but in return.

You get :
A smoking K-pop girl
Wild sex (the best)
The best BBBJ
Largest and newest room in Ginza

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 2.37.25 am.jpg