If I had 1 hour left before I die I would spend it with K SOMI 10/10

Establishment : Ginza Club

Date of visit : 20 Jan 2022

Weblink: https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/2411

Phone : 0488 888 310

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 2 AM

Rates : $330/h

Extras Cost : -

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, B2B, Cat Bath, Spanish (boobjob) & Condom Sex

Size/shape : 160+ cm, long blond hair (bleached), D cup (enhanced), Cute Face, Slim Body (like K-pop girl J*nnie Bl*ckPink)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

English : 7.5/10

Face : 10/10

Body : 10/10

Chemistry : 10/10

Blowjob : 10/10

Sex : 10/10

I've been visiting Ginza for the last two years plus. I share painful and good memories at that place. Today I would like to share with all brothers my experience with K Somi.

K Somi is super popular. More in-demand than K Rebecca, C Stella & J Juri combined. She usually works a short hour shift and starts in the afternoon. To my surprise, she is rostered in the evening and finished late today. I was fortunate to score a one-hour booking with her today.

I went to room 26, and if you guys have never been to this room in Ginza. It is like a suite. It is by far the largest room in Ginza and the newest. Somi greeted me. Her appearance did not match with Ginza website photo but let me assure you, brothers. For the first time in your life, she looked better than the photo on Ginza's website. If you have a fetish or want to feel what it is like spending a night with a K-pop Idol, then Somi will tick all of your boxes. Her face doesn't look like the typical K girl. It is tough to describe something you must be there to understand what I am typing. Her boobs are enhanced semi-firm, but they are perfect, fun to fondle around, and do Spanish. Her waist and abs are just like K-pop idol material, and her ass is curvy and soft.

Somi is warm and open, and it is consistent throughout the session. She is an extrovert type of girl.

The shower session is standard Ginza service. But her Shower BBBJ. Amazing. No teeth, soft lips, and very slippery and wet. Good lips and tongue play too.

We dried up and went to bed. Somi felt very playful. She flirts around, and naturally, I responded, and this is a small step but crucial in building that chemistry and the overall experience. She started with a light cat bath and ended with B2B slide before flipping me over. Ginza K-girls are not known for Cat baths, so her tongue licking was good. B2B was average, but her skin was very soft.

I flipped over, and she gave me BBBJ. She worked my Cock and not the Clock. Soft lips, warm, good tongue play, and lips play. Best of all, she gobbled all of my cock in! When was the last time a Ginza girl could do that?

Condom is on, and we started with missionary. Somi's legs and hips are very flexible, and I could position her pussy to get deeper penetration. Her pussy was tight but not too tight, excellent control of her abs muscle to make me feel good. Her FOAM is spot on. Her eye contact is also spot on. Unfortunately, all that combination I came too quickly as I was too excited. Somi took off my condom, and she continued to suck my cock, and it went from limp to half-hard again. Her BJ skills is the best in Ginza.

Post nut, we just cleaned ourselves up and chatted for a bit shortly after we were ready for round two.

Usually, at late night most girls are tired, not her. Somi is like a Succubus. Wants to drain your nut until dry. She gave me more BBBJ with DT action and dommed on.
    We started with Cowgirl, Lotus, Missionary, Doggy and flatiron.
    Her FOAM, eye contact was consistent, and we kept fucking till we were sweaty like a workout. It was so intense that we had to take a water break. Alas, I could not climax for the second time as the timer rang.

Overall, I enjoyed my session with K Somi and she is the best WL in Ginza. I think I would not see other girls at Ginza for now, I am afraid that Somi just brought up my standard, and none other Ginza girl can match her. So I will return to Ginza only to see her, for now. Her price is relatively high, $330/h but in return.

You get :
    A smoking K-pop girl
    Wild sex (the best)
    The best BBBJ
    Largest and newest room in Ginza

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 2.37.25 am.jpg
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Banned
    i am kind of not motivated to try on Kgirl if the photo on the website is fake, not resemble the real girl at all. This is even with good review on the forum, this is partly because of prices went up significantly and mostly because i wont have memory whatsoever on the girl few months down the road, kinda not value for money really… i rather save the money for something for longer lasting enjoyment like SONY A7C camera, anime figurines or new iphone… things that i still can enjoy or have memory few months down the road

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a time of no more fakes and more of the genuine experience. it's as simple as that.
    no more masking bad experience with the shop where you wait 30minutes for any service and waiting and just twiddling your thumbs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another satisfied fan of Somi. I told you she was the queen of Ginza!

https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...n-of-THE-Queen

The OP title is a very romantic statement !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I agree Wilisno. Feel like I am about to watch/read Romeo and Juliet 😀

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    While I won’t give 10/10 to Somi like you on every aspect of her in particular the bbbj, I do agree that Somi loves wild and long sex and so if you are having a one hour session, reserve at least 30 minutes for sex alone. The longer you can endure and the stronger you can pound her, the more she responds (genuinely and naturally) that she likes it (and you).

Somi is certainly for a not-to-miss choice for brothers who love long sex particularly those strong enough to continue pounding a tight pussy for 20-30 minutes. Having said that, Somi is also a very good choice for brothers who like a young, cute and overall very good service K-girl.
    Thanks for you Input !
    I have to agree with you ! for Brothers that can't do or love long sex they would not enjoy the full Somi experience.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA
    Its almost Valentines day. I guess romance is in the air !
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review, thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tossing up between K Somi or K Jessie: what would brothers recommend? Who has the better face and body? Does K Jessie also have fake breasts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Tossing up between K Somi or K Jessie: what would brothers recommend? Who has the better face and body? Does K Jessie also have fake breasts?
    I wouldn't bother tossing up, just trying to get a booking with Jessie is a victory in itself.. I have managed once in 6 months

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I wouldn't bother tossing up, just trying to get a booking with Jessie is a victory in itself.. I have managed once in 6 months
    And have you seen Somi as well? If so, who had better face and body? And are Jessie’s breasts real or fake like Somi?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    for me, it's Somi - better face, better body.

Jessie has implants too, but they're much softer than Somi's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    but good luck getting a booking with either of them...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    for me, it's Somi - better face, better body.

Jessie has implants too, but they're much softer than Somi's.
    Thanks for the info bro! Now wish me luck getting a booking lol