Thread: Linh - You wish your session will never ends

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Linh - You wish your session will never ends

I don't remember when I started to see Linh but all I know is that I have been a regular customer of her for quite a long time. Every time I have some stress or bad day or worry, I come and see her and those things are gone or at least gone for the moment. I do have to book her in advance these days as she is usually fully booked by the time her roster is up and if I change my mind and cancel my booking that day, it's 100% that my slot will be taken. So it's handy to know the receptionists.

Coming back to Linh, when i first met her she did leave some good impression on me - very nice, gentle character (a true girlfriend feeling definitely), good looking (in fact I would say cute and beautiful), nice petite body (1.55m maybe but no fat) and very good service. Linh has her boobs done and if you read my previous reviews you will find that I am not a fan of fake boobs. However, for some reason I don't mind Linh's one. It is probably because hers still feel soft like a natural one and blend into her body quite nicely (not too big, not too obvious).

I am not very good at describing sex or my session so I will go straight to the point of rating her. For me, the purpose of the review is to provide other punters with information so that they can make the right decision for them and not waste their money. On the other hand, I also want to help to make the WLs known more by others (a kind of reward for their good services). Of course, the service of the girl will slightly varies for different people.
    I generally have a good session if I consider these 5 things.

1. Present myself nicely - it doesn't mean that I have to put gel on my hair or have 6 packs or do something fancy. I just need to make sure what I look neat and clean enough. Ask yourself if you want to eat in the restaurant where there are so many cockroaches around. If you have to come from a working site, at least wash your hair and face and make sure that your hands are clean and your body don't smell too badly. Make sure that your breath doesn't stink or smell like onion or garlic or the like.

2. Treat the girl (and also the receptionist) like how you want to be treated - if you want the girl to give you a gfe treat her like your gf).

3. Be mindful of what the girl wants and doesn't want - this is a bit hard to do if it is your first time doing it. But what I find is that some girls are ok with beard and most (especially Asians) aren't. We may not find our beard annoying but they may find it prickle, irritating and ticklers. This will effect the session.

4. Know the receptionists and ask advice from them of the girl - if you are seeing someone new and don't want to waste your bucks to find out if she is your type or not, check with the receptionists first when booking. Chances are they know your style really well and can recommend the right girl for you.

5. Lastly, don't off load your garbage on the girl or don't bring your bad mood into the room - you may have a bad day and feel frustrated and you want to go punting to get rid of it. However, you accidentally bring that into the session and treat the girl like she has done something to you or feel very critical about her. I have done that a few times and I regretted it. To have a good session, you need to be able to clear your he a d first.

Ok, now it is about Linh

Look: 9/10 (very easy looking, always appears with a smile on her face to greet you)

Body: 9/10 (I am a bit biased about the fake books but other than that I like everything about her body)

Service: 10/10 (there are only a few that can be compared to her. She is very attentive, her bbj is excellent, her body kissing is amazing as she know where it tickles and gives you goosebumps. She is a very good kisser too. Her English is also good which is a plus for communication. No anal (I don't like it either) for her though)

Attitude: 10/10 (very good attitude, tries hard to accommodate you.

If she is not my number 1 on the list, she is definitely number 2.

I hope this is helpful to you.

ooo our secret menu Linh...
    thanks for the nice review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ha ha ha oops you should have taken her off the list then only do secret bookings . Thank you for your hard work to keep the place at a high standard.