Thread: AMY LOGAN CITY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

AMY LOGAN CITY

Warning. The image of Amy that you see on Locanto is NOT what is there. Locanto shows a very attractive non asian lady, early 20's. Open the door and a Chinese boiler. I asked where Amy was and "I'm Amy". Kept my $s and left

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    the punting fraternity thanks you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus6969 View Post
    Warning. The image of Amy that you see on Locanto is NOT what is there. Locanto shows a very attractive non asian lady, early 20's. Open the door and a Chinese boiler. I asked where Amy was and "I'm Amy". Kept my $s and left
    I have walked similar to that in the past - the only time is when they are at least passible in the looks department. I guess enough people are staying for them to keep advertising. I normally ask for a selfie - if they send the same pictures as the add, I keep pushing and they eventually get it Im not booking. Have heard plenty of excuses " my phone camera is broke" etc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You must be new to locanto. just assume all ads are fake lol Sometimes you can tell that a pic is real but yeah just assume all fake and just be prepared to walk lol When prices in of 130/30mins 99.9% it's an agent and pics are fake