Thread: Icy. Cold by name. Hot by nature.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Icy. Cold by name. Hot by nature.

Have not been to Renwick for quite some time. But hey start of new year so decided to pay a visit and see one of Tiffany’s new starts, Icy.

Icy comes into the room and I’m warmly greeted with a nervous hello and a hug. a quick removal of her mask reveals an absolutely gorgeous face and smile. unfortunately the mask goes back on but at least i have the memory and anticipation to work through first half hour.

Icy’s massage is very strong for such a small lady and has me gritting my teeth whilst working on my lower back and legs. one thing icy excels at is the inner thigh tease. not just light brushing of balls, but also mixing up with some nice firm pressure to under groin and around bum hole.

Icy asks me to turn over for some b2b. clothes come off to reveal some very sexy red lingerie on her petite frame. absolutely gorgeous. Icy then gives an enthusiastic b2b with a lovely view of her wares. overall a very good first day for Icy. i will be back.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your comment, darling. Hope to see you again soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark2021 View Post
    Have not been to Renwick for quite some time. But hey start of new year so decided to pay a visit and see one of Tiffany’s new starts, Icy.

Icy comes into the room and I’m warmly greeted with a nervous hello and a hug. a quick removal of her mask reveals an absolutely gorgeous face and smile. unfortunately the mask goes back on but at least i have the memory and anticipation to work through first half hour.

Icy’s massage is very strong for such a small lady and has me gritting my teeth whilst working on my lower back and legs. one thing icy excels at is the inner thigh tease. not just light brushing of balls, but also mixing up with some nice firm pressure to under groin and around bum hole.

Icy asks me to turn over for some b2b. clothes come off to reveal some very sexy red lingerie on her petite frame. absolutely gorgeous. Icy then gives an enthusiastic b2b with a lovely view of her wares. overall a very good first day for Icy. i will be back.
    Which service did you try/book?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a simple b2b. prostate massage was offered by Icy, but no need for that. Icy’s body is exquisite enough for me.