Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868

Wechat: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $120

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, Awesome body, great legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, body slide, NHJ, 1 round

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Alright, had been meaning to write this review for a while, but then Christmas and the New Year got in the way.

Had recently returned from abroad after a number of years, and SBM was high on my list of places to visit. As I’ve posted elsewhere, it fills a niche that just is non-existent overseas and I was excited to return. The shop wasn’t around when I departed, or at least I hadn’t visited.

Based on reviews, I thought that I’d ideally like to see Sky / Liya or potentially others, but Ella / Bella had resounding reviews also, so knew that I’d be fine. Juggling work leading into Christmas, so when I got around to it, called up the shop and enquired about availability. Very seamless process, good communication, and I was able to book Ella for my visit. Great!

Made my way to the shop from the office (short walk, pretty convenient in the city). Quiet street, especially as of late, so the Sony building across the street doesn’t bother me. Whatever, own it, and also we have masks on nowadays… Inside and welcomed by the mamasan, referenced my booking for Ella and ushered into the room. I was given the one at the bottom (around the stairs), but not sure what the preference of brothers is here. Room seemed fine, clean, table and chair for stuff, and a shower in the room which is honestly terrific.

Waited a couple of minutes for Ella, gave the money for the hour and standard, and started to undress and get comfortable. Something about me, I’m just a total weirdo, I like to time taking my undies off for when the girls is just arriving in the room. I think the genesis of this is ensuring they know that I’m a) not shy about it and b) definitely not looking for legit only - i hate when they leave the room and say they’ll come back when ready. Just me, it’s weird.

So Ella enters the room, we exchange pleasantries, she is a total babe. My view is closer to 30 than most brothers in here post, but that’s not a bad thing. She’s young and in her prime, no need to lie and say she’s 22 or something in the bios. Her english is great and we strike up a conversation. She asks if I want a shower, I tell her I recently had one before coming, but I’ll have a quick shower to be as fresh as possible. Shower’s fine, then I dry off then onto the table.

Now for the massage. I didn’t proactively ask for 2x shots or anything, I just wanted to see how the session trended. I let her do her thing, we chatted about the last few years and where we have been / our lives. She seemed genuinely interested in the convo as she worked away. Now I didn’t have extremely high expectations for the massage portion, but this was surprisingly good in my opinion. Worked my back, neck and arms for a while, before methodically working on my butt, and each leg.

Now the transition slowly starts taking place and at some point i hear the joyous sound of the clothes hitting the floor. She gets more oil and continues to work the areas that are getting positive reactions to her touch. She also works around the side of my pelvis and underneath my stomach which is a nice touch. In the midst of a lot of this, she also works on the lower legs / feet to let things cool down a bit.

Now for the turnover and I’m met with the site of her banging body. Beautiful breasts with large nipples just begging to be sucked upon. She gives me a look, and also lightly grazes me all over. There’s no need, i’m rock hard in anticipation. The next part is a blur and was tremendous. Her breasts are in my face and she is maintaining the contact as she works upon me. Takes her time and doesn’t necessarily rush. She gets up onto the table after a while in sort of a 69 position, but slowly works her way towards more of a reverse cowgirl. The mirrors here are great also I should add. I erupt shortly after and she blocks the huge jet heading her way. Continues stroking for a little afterward to maximise the pleasure.

Now the next part I find is often hit or miss for me. Some places rush you out / awkwardness. She is very professional and asks for me to relax and she’ll take a quick rinse. She also gets some hot towels for the oil. Now she commences a very relaxing head massage for the next ~10 or 15 minutes.

After completion she invites me to shower and to use her shower gel she has. We chit chat some more as we tidy up. Before long she is summoned for the next guest or end of booking. I’m dressed and ready to go. I thought I had read there is a dedicated exit and a dedicated entry, but not sure where to go. I make my way towards the front. There is a punter hiding in this little waiting booth and tries to like shield his face as if he’s embarrassed to see me… come on, man. Grow up, unless this is your first time? Just own it, life is short and this shop is amazing.

I say farewell to the front desk and I’m on my way.

Definitely will return to this shop, it’s well run and the girls are great. My frequency of punting may mean it’s unlikely I see Ella again… but if I was a weekly punter I’m sure I definitely would book her again. I’ve just heard such good things about the other girls here.

Cheers!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review imaragingbull

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review
    She has been away for awhile
    Good to see her return

Thanks for your sharing great session

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review mate, thanks for sharing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by plannergelo View Post