Thread: When is it TOO comfortable ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

When is it TOO comfortable ?

Well I suppose it had to happen with so much omicron about...
    A few weeks ago I started feeling symptoms when I woke up and unsurprisingly so did my new lady. Fortunately our pregnant friend was not with us and upon contacting her she was fine but decided to spend the rest of her time in personal isolation as protection.
    So my new lady and I quickly decided to isolate together at my home, so after a quick trip to grab her stuff and to get a PCR, she settled in. Fortunately neither of us where showing much and the next day we go the inevitable pcr positive test result.
    I was surprised how comfortable we seemed to be with each other after a few days, things like not bothering to close the toilet door and doing our ablutions in front of each other, which actually got me thinking.... when does things get too comfortable.
    Admittedly its not so much that we were shitting in public, but when she needed to use a tampon, or pad, nothing was hidden. Most of the time we either didn't bother to dress, and mostly were just like nudists, but more so.
    Now we are over things, she is staying for a bit of extra time.
    I suppose we are good friends (with benefits), and easily spend naked time together, even not fucking ALL the time. but this openness has been continuing and I keep wondering whether we might be a bit too comfortable.

Mind you I like the way she wakes me of a morning, snuggling in then eventually getting on top and fucking me, what a way to be woken !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'd say it becomes "too comfortable" when the sight of her naked or sensually dressed body no longer invokes any lust in you. Probably too late by then because you would be completely mired in the relationship. Mind you, some people never get to that point.
    In the meantime don't worry about it, just enjoy the experience!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All that matters is what you and your girl are comfortable with.
    Personally, I dont care if a girl wants to take a piss or poo while I'm showering.
    If you two want to be naked around the house when you're home, that's your choice.
    Don't let anyone else tell you what is right or wrong, as long as you two are happy and comfortable with what you are doing, noone else's business

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Its called a relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Its called a relationship.
    Not necessarily, in the past after divorce and before SB, I shared with a girl somewhat younger than me.
    She was someone who was very comfortable topless at the beach, went to nude beaches etc.

After we had been living together as housemates for around 3 months, see started sunbathing and swimming topless and the nude I the backyard.
    This then carried into the house where she would walk from the shower to her room naked after a shower.
    Long story short, we ended up fucking and seeing a lot of each other nude including going to the bathroom, and it certainly wasn't a relationship.

Banned
    Bud… you’re overthinking this
    Just enjoy the moment you’re in

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Doesn't have to be a relationship, I'm not shy around woman. I remember being at a bar in the city and let one rip...the woman next to me says "smells like you shit yourself" I told her I did. She says "why don't you move", I told her I wasn't finished.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

What sort of relationships are you in ? Who’s that pregnant friend? Your Mrs, your ex or your previous FWB?

Sounds very complicated?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What sort of relationships are you in ? Who’s that pregnant friend? Your Mrs, your ex or your previous FWB?

Sounds very complicated?
    When are women NOT complicated ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    when her chatter is totally meaning less and the sound of her voice is just too grating and you switch off just like you do with you wife.