Thread: Totems Poles ?? - there seems to be an asian issue here ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Totems Poles ?? - there seems to be an asian issue here ??

Normally the pricing around the place is Caucasian v's Asian.

Well one place seems to be having an Asian issue of Korean v's Thai & Chinese.

I have seem previously where Japanese is held for a different price as well.

So obviously there is a totem pole arrangement for different nationalities with Chinese at the bottom it seems.

So it seems obvious that Caucasian is at the top and asian underneath,, but maybe this should be broken down further with the Caucasian broken into Australian, USA, Canada, NZ, English, Western European, etc., etc
    And the Asian into their respective areas.

Now, please do not think me racist, but why are these divisions necessary and being pushed by the shops ??

Yes, we all know is money, but really in this day and age should this political incorrectness exist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe we all should agreed not paying for the those high prices as punters… maybe, just maybe the shops and girls realise they have to standardised the price regardless of the girl’s nationality otherwise no business.

Yeh I’m dreaming ey, too complex as there’s age, body, appearance would kick into the conversation. I guess just go where your finance let you. I’ve only seen a handful of Caucasians because I can’t justify the price charged, in my experience the service either below or the same as the Asians, why pay more in my opinion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is because demand and supply and somewhat how keen they are to do this job. The preference of punters for particular nationalities would be a big factor also. There seem to be more Chinese based WL as compared to Japanese or Korean. Some of this would also because of the economic factors in their country of origin. I would say it’s more likely Japanese or Korean girls may come more as a tourist than looking for settling down here. Their need to work as ML or WL would be short term. The Thai, Philippines or Viet girls may be in to support their family back home. We men also are into punting as we need variety and like the body type or attitude of one over the other.

I have also noticed the girls from South America usually are priced lower than other western or Caucasian. I don’t think a few punters not prepared to pay for higher prices charged by shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s true, when I last visited Vietnam someone told me the average daily pay is around 5-6 bucks. So even if they charge a lot less than others still pretty good considering making approx 15 plus times in 30 minutes that’s if they’re sending back home to support the family.

Sometime I wonder what visa they’re on, most told me they’ve been here for 4-5 years now. Maybe already over stayed their initial visa and this would be one of a few jobs out there that can be under the table if I can say stable in a way, apologies off topic here.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    That’s true, when I last visited Vietnam someone told me the average daily pay is around 5-6 bucks. So even if they charge a lot less than others still pretty good considering making approx 15 plus times in 30 minutes that’s if they’re sending back home to support the family.

Sometime I wonder what visa they’re on, most told me they’ve been here for 4-5 years now. Maybe already over stayed their initial visa and this would be one of a few jobs out there that can be under the table if I can say stable in a way, apologies off topic here.
    You can stay years on student visas. As long as you can afford the college fees and visa fees, 5 to 10 years is common.

They're now trying to setup a working holiday visa with Indonesia. Hopefully we'll see more Indo girls.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Normally the pricing around the place is Caucasian v's Asian.

Well one place seems to be having an Asian issue of Korean v's Thai & Chinese.

I have seem previously where Japanese is held for a different price as well.

So obviously there is a totem pole arrangement for different nationalities with Chinese at the bottom it seems.

So it seems obvious that Caucasian is at the top and asian underneath,, but maybe this should be broken down further with the Caucasian broken into Australian, USA, Canada, NZ, English, Western European, etc., etc
    And the Asian into their respective areas.

Now, please do not think me racist, but why are these divisions necessary and being pushed by the shops ??

Yes, we all know is money, but really in this day and age should this political incorrectness exist.
    I think it’s because of the rates they can get in their home countries doing the same job. A Chinese WL in China would be cheaper by the hour compared to a proper Jap WL in Japan. Of course, the rates here are not 100% a reflection of the actual rates there converted to AUD, it’s been “normalised” into local rates, but it means that a girl from a naturally cheaper country would need to be paid less to entice them to come here to ply their trade.

That’s what I noticed at least, in my travels before Covid. I had a look at the pricing in Tokyo when I was there. They were not very different from our rates, and are sometimes more expensive.
    Then I looked at Chinese WL rates when I was travelling in China and I found that they were much cheaper there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Korean and Japanese girls attract a premium even in Asia. In Hong Kong a touring Russian girl on 141 Girls would be $1400HKD, Japanese $2500HKD and a rare genuine Korean $3500HKD. Chinese $400HKD to $600HKD.

The Koreans advertised for less were often Mongolian girls who were posing as Korean. BTW Mongolian women are absolutely stunning so no complaints.

I’m fine to pay a Korean/Japanese premium in Sydney - quality and service far exceeds other offers IMO.