Well I suppose it had to happen with so much omicron about...
A few weeks ago I started feeling symptoms when I woke up and unsurprisingly so did my new lady. Fortunately our pregnant friend was not with us and upon contacting her she was fine but decided to spend the rest of her time in personal isolation as protection.
So my new lady and I quickly decided to isolate together at my home, so after a quick trip to grab her stuff and to get a PCR, she settled in. Fortunately neither of us where showing much and the next day we go the inevitable pcr positive test result.
I was surprised how comfortable we seemed to be with each other after a few days, things like not bothering to close the toilet door and doing our ablutions in front of each other, which actually got me thinking.... when does things get too comfortable.
Admittedly its not so much that we were shitting in public, but when she needed to use a tampon, or pad, nothing was hidden. Most of the time we either didn't bother to dress, and mostly were just like nudists, but more so.
Now we are over things, she is staying for a bit of extra time.
I suppose we are good friends (with benefits), and easily spend naked time together, even not fucking ALL the time. but this openness has been continuing and I keep wondering whether we might be a bit too comfortable.

Mind you I like the way she wakes me of a morning, snuggling in then eventually getting on top and fucking me, what a way to be woken !