Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First week in Brisbane report collection

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon AS is gotta be right up there in Brisbane, services is going to be mechanical at all places though, just a case of YMMV depending on the individual working.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    I am starting to think travelling to Sydney once a month just for massage has more value for money than Brisbane :lol:
    That's not a bad idea, I used to do this pre-covid not once a month though. Grab a cheap early morning flight and have a great day in the big smoke.
    I would hit up a shop, have a nice meal, hit up another and fly home in the late evening. Good vfm in my opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vinegarstroke View Post
    That's not a bad idea, I used to do this pre-covid not once a month though. Grab a cheap early morning flight and have a great day in the big smoke.
    I would hit up a shop, have a nice meal, hit up another and fly home in the late evening. Good vfm in my opinion.
    That sounds like a great idea - Brisbane can have its treasures, but takes plenty of time to find a good few of them, I look at the Sydney forums and just drool

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are the good places to go in Sydney if you are coming in from Brisbane, and only taking public transport?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdur View Post
    What are the good places to go in Sydney if you are coming in from Brisbane, and only taking public transport?
    Ginza Empire, Ginza Club, 5 Star

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by vinegarstroke View Post
    Back in the day did some "footy & fucking" weekends away with my mate to Sydney.
    Usual scenario - fly Fri afternoon - rent car - quick trip to hotel - footy night game 1 - after footy pleasure session 1 - back to hotel - sleep like a baby - leisurely bfast- relax by pool - footy afternoon game 2 - after footy pleasure session 2 - back to hotel - sleep like a baby - leisurely bfast - pleasure session 3 - to airport fly home. Costs depending usually between 1k- 1.5k. Sometimes I had trouble backing up 3 days in a row but I always tried my best lol.
    Food for thought boys??????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Back in the day did some "footy & fucking" weekends away with my mate to Sydney.
    Usual scenario - fly Fri afternoon - rent car - quick trip to hotel - footy night game 1 - after footy pleasure session 1 - back to hotel - sleep like a baby - leisurely bfast- relax by pool - footy afternoon game 2 - after footy pleasure session 2 - back to hotel - sleep like a baby - leisurely bfast - pleasure session 3 - to airport fly home. Costs depending usually between 1k- 1.5k. Sometimes I had trouble backing up 3 days in a row but I always tried my best lol.
    Let me guess; you currently drive a Dodge Ram….with a stick on penis extension, flopping around on the roof?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doing that in a couple of weeks time….great fun…
    Can’t wait…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Let me guess; you currently drive a Dodge Ram….with a stick on penis extension, flopping around on the roof?
    I responded to one of your critical posts with " If you go quickly go through your posts on this forum there mainly whinging, criticism and negative - sounds like your MO to me - hey just block me - better for me, you, prob everybody.
    4FoW2"
    You obviously didn't heed my advice - Oh well up to you - Seems like Tlito and I and others will keep enjoying ourselves our way and you well .......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Such good memories, we used to do a golf/footy/golf with pit stops. Used to mix it up with shops like Ginza but also the premium RnT places like Misty's where you could get a massage and great extras from a euro backpacker and the like. So much fun.
    Good excuse for a field trip.
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I responded to one of your critical posts with " If you go quickly go through your posts on this forum there mainly whinging, criticism and negative - sounds like your MO to me - hey just block me - better for me, you, prob everybody.
    4FoW2"
    You obviously didn't heed my advice - Oh well up to you - Seems like Tlito and I and others will keep enjoying ourselves our way and you well .......
    TBH, seen as you’ve introduced Tlito into the conversation…..I’m obligated to reply.
    Some of the garbage posted, concerning ‘leads on the Gold Coast’ are just that, garbage!!!
    The ‘secret back room, at the Yellow fronted shop’!!! I mean seriously?
    I’ve been there, seen it, done it. The girls are mostly average looking, sometimes get a bit excited. Fair enough…but there is no secret back room!!!
    The walls are paper thin, they chew their finger to keep quiet. All tell the same story, can’t make any noise….don’t want the other girls to know.
    If there was a secret ‘back room’….well, I’ll leave it at that.
    I’ve also read his same spiel about a shop at Tweed, with ‘the secret back room’. I’ve also followed up on some of his public recommendations, shops, individuals to visit, on the Gold Coast.
    It’s Fairytale stuff, make believe…..believe me, it’s BS (and that’s not a body slide)!!!
    If anyone is going to make a public recommendation, on this site, make it of worth….not worthless, or a dick pull, about the good old days.
    Please….roll eyes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    Recently I moved to Brisbane from Sydney for work. Oh boy, how disappointed I am when comparing with Sydney. Sydney scene really did spoil me. This is gonna be a collection of reports from my 1 week of exploration.

Manju Nair: this one was from E&B. Always had a fetish with saree. She effectively killed it. Boiler is understatement for her. She is fat, wide and with her face I think she is trans or post op. On top of that she locked me in till I gave her cancellation fee. My recommendation stay miles away from her.

DM: this one in the city. Service is expensive compared to Sydney. 2 pineapple HJ and topless. Tried to negotiate, but she seemed reluctant. But considering the quality I found in the city, I guess she knows she can charge that much. Every other shop in the city was disappointing.

RTM: This one is also in the city. No girls, only boiler here. But luckily the one was giving me massage had nice, big and perky natural boobs. So at least enjoyed somewhat.

ATDM: this one is in Archerfield. The girl I had was decent. She had nice boobs and a nice ass. The charges seemed close to Sydney prices. Unfortunately I forgot to get her name, but I remember she was Thai.

Shop at Mary St/city: disappointing. The masseuses are mostly broilers. I hoped they would have some decent girl inside, but a boiler came to service me. Declined all the extras.

I did a but calculation in my head. In RnT joints, if I do extras, the expense very fast reaches the brothel rates. For example, 70/80 for massage and then 2 pineapple for taking off clothes. If you want BJ it's 1 pineapple more. At this point that's enough for visiting brothel like Cleo or 88Logan. I haven't visited them yet. But I hope they have some decent selection. Anyone has experience with these two places?
    The Archerfeild one has nice girls I've been there twice but both times 2 different girls from there. 1 girl i saw at a different shop. They only pulled top down enough to expose their breasts and were afraid to take their dresses off in case the boss walked in? Both Thai.
    First one medium height really nice body boobs and bum i saw her there at Archerfeild.
    Other was older Thai short i saw her at a shop in Logan. Nice massage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12