Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 42G and lack of girls

Junior Member(有D料到)

42G and lack of girls

Is it just me or does it seem like 42G is struggling to have lots of girls.
    They used to have a lot more every day before the lockdown.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Noticed this too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most shops are struggling with girls at the moment with border closures and covid.

Banned
    Those shops that pay top $ and have the
    Best work conditions attract the best girls
    Quite a few have gone home …trying their luck going private
    Or left the industry from fear of COVID

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem like 42G is struggling to have lots of girls.
    They used to have a lot more every day before the lockdown.
    Go to 5 Marrickville my favourite shop. There are 16 girls to choose from today. All mouth watering.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have to agree with Sibon. Even the quality doesn't compare (no5 far superior - maybe because it is closer to the city and easier for girls to get to). Aren't they both run by one owner?

No 5 always gets new exciting talent. Dying to find out about the new Egyptian girl!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post
    I have to agree with Sibon. Even the quality doesn't compare (no5 far superior - maybe because it is closer to the city and easier for girls to get to). Aren't they both run by one owner?

No 5 always gets new exciting talent. Dying to find out about the new Egyptian girl!
    Closer to station and city for girls to get to N5M while Gladesville isn't. Most girls would need to get a Uber and certainly taking a train from city G42 would take longer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah even I liked seeing some of the J girls at 42G and would cancel bc it was too far

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post

+1 on the new Egyptian girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They had a supply chain issue strike just around Christmas. A lot of their girls live around the west/northwest so they don't all rely on the folks coming from the city.

What does seem to have happened is that they haven't drawn from the tier 2 places that some tier 1s have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have noticed this trend with my small sample sizes of $150 brothels at the moment. Not enough gals due to COVID to go around all us horny guys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Closer to station and city for girls to get to N5M while Gladesville isn't. Most girls would need to get a Uber and certainly taking a train from city G42 would take longer.
    Pretty sure they can afford an uber at the end of their shift. A bunch of their girls have gone to ginza plus they don't have Jesse anymore which wouldn't help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonDominicPinochet View Post
    Pretty sure they can afford an uber at the end of their shift. A bunch of their girls have gone to ginza plus they don't have Jesse anymore which wouldn't help.
    Jesse was a genius....,the best meet n greet guy in the business....looked after the punters and the girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonDominicPinochet View Post
    Jesse is with Ginza now

Banned
    IF Jesse has gone to Ginza and taken a few girls with him then 42Gs glory days may be over

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    IF Jesse has gone to Ginza and taken a few girls with him then 42Gs glory days may be over
    Ginza's glory days are still ahead then it seems haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesse knows how to attract and keep girls. He brought F Iris over and really looked after her. Pity she’s got a bf now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta say, I feel like the management of 42G has really gone downhill. Dropped in the other day and didn't take the 1 girl they had available at the time, and they were just downright rude to me. Wouldn't have happened under Jesse's watch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    Gotta say, I feel like the management of 42G has really gone downhill. Dropped in the other day and didn't take the 1 girl they had available at the time, and they were just downright rude to me. Wouldn't have happened under Jesse's watch.
    Thanks for the heads up bro, that’s pretty poor form by the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I noticed J Anna is now $350/hr.
    Disappointing they hit Anna's loyal customers with a big increase. ..Gladesville is feeling like a long drive from the city.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast