Thread: Helen - Summerville Massage - the 'biggest boobs in Sydney'

Senior Member(無間使者)

Helen - Summerville Massage - the 'biggest boobs in Sydney'

Date: 2022
    Name: Helen
    Body: Quite thicc. No ass. Huge F/G cup boobs. Biggest I have ever seen in my life.
    Price: 30 min massage $50, Tips $70
    Service: Decent but rushed part 1. Tried Spanish but, it was just too much boob.
    Attractive: 5/10
    Part 1: 6/10
    Part 2: 3/10
    Overall Experience: 5/10
    Value for money? Not really

Well, after reading all about Helen at Summerville from a few punters, I just had to go and see them for myself. I've read good and bad things, but really, the curiosity of the 'biggest boobs in Sydney' reeled me in. It was half horniness, half just wanting to see these things like a curiosities show at the circus. Long story short, not an amazing experience.

Pulled up early to Summerville, I think I was one of the first of the day. Went in the back door, which is quite discrete (although the alleyway seems to get a bit of foot traffic all the same). Then knocked on the door (the button doesn't work). Heard the click clack of heels coming down the stairs, and who should answer... but a stout, 30 something looking girl with boobs just exploding out of her top. Pink short dress just the same as in the website photos (it looks like a uniform most of the girls wear). She was pretty quiet and half-uninterested looking already. Asked if I had a booking, 'Helen', I said, and she firmly took my hand and led me upstairs. I like a woman who takes control.

Walked through Summerville's hall, which is really nice and clean, to a huge intimate room at the end. Lots of space, big mirror on the wall, air conditioning, and an attached shower that was actually clean and nice. No mould

Straight to business and Helen asked how long I wanted. 30 minutes is my go to with a new girl, just in case I book an hour and spend an hour with a dud. Handed over the cash, and got undressed while she went down the hall. Helen came back really quickly, before I'd even gotten my pants off. Laid down on the table and Helen started with the oil. Not a bad massage, but definitely firm and rushed.

About 20 minutes in Helen started a very nice, sensual tackle tickle. Without a word, she grabbed me a pillow for the turnaround, stood to the side and took off her dress. I knew Helen had some big momma milkers, but when that dress came off, POW. Two of the biggest tits I've ever seen, still in the bra.

Once the bra came off, those big heavy tits just hung there. Now, Helen's an older lady, so that's to be understood, but definitely with this one, I reached my limit. There is such a thing as 'too big' and Helen I'm afraid was totally that. I couldn't even see her stomach, it was just face, neck, boooooobs, waist, and a little scarring on the waist too (maybe an old C section).

I couldn't help myself. They weren't too bad, but definitely a nice, C or D cup perky set would have been much better. I was just curious at this point. I sat up while Helen stroked me up and down and just played with them. Squeezed them, jiggled them, slapped them together. I politely asked if I could suck them, and she said yes, but wow, I had trouble lifting even one to my mouth. Poor girl must get back pain.

So, somewhat disappointed, but I just had to fuck those tits. I mean, you don't go to 'biggest tits ever land' and not put your dick between them. We tried standing, but it was just too difficult. Her or me just couldn't wrap those things around. So, I got her to lay on the table and tried with me on top. Better, but it was just an ocean of tit with me drowning in it. I think if I fell forward I'd be a missing person right now. So, third time's a charm, I asked Helen if we could move to the chair (her English isn't so strong so I had to guide her a bit) I sat while she knelt on her knees on the floor (my favourite position for Spanish actually). I grabbed on to those udders for dear life while Helen balanced herself on the armchair arms, and just thrusted up and down into a valley of tit. It was actually hard work. I was getting a workout. Then, when I'd had enough, she lent back and I stood over her and came all over her tits. Only problem was I couldn't even see any tits by then, just a big mountain of flesh with nipples somewhere below.

Overall, it was an experience, and I wouldn't call it the best one. Helen's ok, but she seemed pretty disinterested, distant, and rushed. I went to see the biggest tits ever, and I got what I came for. But now I've learned that it's not just size. They were big, huge even, but it was just two beanbags of fat at that point. No firmness, no squeezeback, no shape. All just tit.

Would I return? No... I paid $120 to tick F/G cups off the bucket list, and at least I know now that E cups are probably my limit.

Advice for you guys, only if you're really a huge tit fetishist (I thought I was, but I was wrong), Helen would be your cup of tea. Could have spent that time and money for someone younger, funner, with at least a faked connection, and a hotter body that I can do stuff with.

Happy punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If it’s nice big cans you want, then Pen at SV is a standout. Not in Helen’s league size-wise, but her service and attention is first rate. I had a fantastic 1 hour booking with her in December and would definitely see her again.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Helen is not everyone cup of tea.
    Same as Helen Artarmon 84a and Kensington 138, very very big scale.
    Some people like. Some people dont

Senior Member(無間使者)
    an ocean of tit with me drowning in it
    if I fell forward I'd be a missing person right now
    just thrusted up and down into a valley of tit
    a big mountain of flesh with nipples somewhere below
    You have a way with words sir

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDongDong View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Thanks for sharing HappyDongDong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Helen is not everyone cup of tea.
    Same as Helen Artarmon 84a and Kensington 138, very very big scale.
    Some people like. Some people dont
    Silly question here but is Helen(Summerville) and Helen Artarmon/Kensington138 the same girl??

Great review by the way MrPerson!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Silly question here but is Helen(Summerville) and Helen Artarmon/Kensington138 the same girl??

Great review by the way MrPerson!
    Yepp, same girl.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Yepp, same girl.
    MrPerson,

I found this photo of Helen , looks genuine, may be you can verify ?

Her boobs certainly looks big, but may be not as gigantic and saggy as you have reviewed?

I think I need to take a Spanish tour in between to see for myself.

On the other hand. They also have this big tits girl Ada, now those boobs look really oversized!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahh Ahlungor. Your ARs have led me in the right direction so many time! Glad to offer my review to you.

Yepp, that's her at the top. And I can confirm, they really are ginormous. Once she took the dress off, it was like they expanded twice! And saggy, not like two hanging socks, but just the natural pressures off too much boob. She's been described as F and G cup, and I think she's closer to G. I don't actually think they're good boobs... not good for Spanish for sure. It's just too much. There really isn't much you can even do with them.

Re Ada, I've been tempted too. I've read some reviews and it sounds like she's quite heavy, and very shy. Might also be one to miss.

With international students coming in, finally, now might be a good time to wait, save up some $$$, and revisit the scene in a month. Who knows, the next Cherry (NS), Rachel (NS) or Mimi (Burwood) could be stepping off a plane tomorrow!

Whatever it is, Helen was a disappointment in my case, and because it was her boobs, it's not like she could have improved it with better service or anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you do see Helen, Ahlungor, PM me or write an AR after... I'd be interested to hear what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    If you do see Helen, Ahlungor, PM me or write an AR after... I'd be interested to hear what you think.
    Will do for sure, not questioning your judgement as we already have lots of common favourites. And I have always stated that I love big boobs but not those really oversized!

May be Helen is one on the upper limits.

Let’s see ?

Cheers

Ps. Re new international arrivals, yeap, looking forward to discover the next generation of Emma, Bonnie and Iris (.)!(.) or @!@ …….. haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @AHLUNGOR Skip Ada...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon Helen was pretty good actually and not just huge tits, she also had a pretty face and shapely legs too!

She was also pretty accomodating with DATY and seemed to enjoy that as well as pussy sliding and titfucking but she demanded pretty good tips.

The main problem with her was for some reason she refused to fuck in any of the shops she worked in and was always alluding to wanting a hotel booking for that. Was a real goer and probably would have been pretty good in the sack but a bit too pricey outside the shop.

Anyway, it’s all academic now as I believe she’s returned to China for good according to Summer at SV, unless someone has better information?

Tell em Jack sent ya!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

did Helen went back to china or is she still here?

Hi Everyone I was just told by summervillemassage that Helen is not working there anymore and from Artarmon that she went back to China.
    Someone knows if she just works somewhere else in Sydney or she really went back to China? ( or not working anymore ).
    This is my first post, so if I have said something I shoudn't have to please let me know.
    Thank you everyone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to See Ada @ Artarman. I know everyone said to skip her, and I totally agree but I was just horny and wanted big boobs.
    I booked her for 1 hour however, I had to travel from Campbelltown to Artarman and rescheduled an hr later. I know I couldn't fit in an hour but was I horny.

She wore a similar green dress. I didn't book her for her looks.
    Part 1 massage: It was meh, just her putting her entire weight into it.
    Part 2: She asked If I wanted extras. I payed 2 pineapples. Off came the dress and it was like so much boobs. Too much boob to grab.
    Unfortunately I was already late for work so kinda of just wanted to rush and get out of there.
    All in all, I was like, Could of saved the money and gone to FS palour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    I went to See Ada @ Artarman. I know everyone said to skip her, and I totally agree but I was just horny and wanted big boobs.
    I booked her for 1 hour however, I had to travel from Campbelltown to Artarman and rescheduled an hr later. I know I couldn't fit in an hour but was I horny.

Part 2: She asked If I wanted extras. I payed 2 pineapples. Off came the dress and it was like so much boobs. Too much boob to grab.
    Unfortunately I was already late for work so kinda of just wanted to rush and get out of there.
    Ahhh, I suspected as much from Ada. Her ad says 'G cups'... whether that's accurate or not, that's just too much boob!

Thanks for taking one for the team Shortstack. Someone had to try it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Mafiaboy .... Helen gone back to China and definitely not still in Sydney or working inany other shop here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    Hey Mafiaboy .... Helen gone back to China and definitely not still in Sydney or working inany other shop here.
    Thank you Jack Africa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post

Is she so bad even when you just feel like big boobs?
    What was so bad about her? ( if I may ask )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I miss Helen
    Then chemistry,her cheeky nature our long make out sessions her BBBJ and her wonderful boobs