Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No respect for customer and money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I'm with the OP on this one, the girl should have a choice of what service she is comfortable with but reception should at least let customers know of each girls quirks. There was another Japanese girl that worked there can't remember her name that would turn off the lights completely. So you can't even see anything... reception never mentioned I'm going to be fucking blindfolded.

I think G42 just dropping the ball these days.
    yea i believe its Mika her name is. Yes it was basically pitch dark and felt like I was inside a dungeon ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen Anna on and off for a while now and have not really had a bad experience. She allowed me to touch her boobs last time I saw her but there have been multiple reports of her not allowing customers to touch them now (which would piss me off as well considering she is $300 an hour know last time I checked).

She has always been really sweet when I visit. So something leads me to believe that there is more to this story.

Also as mentioned by one of the other commenters rule 1 and 2 definitely apply with Anna.

Would be good have 42G comment on this thread to give us more insight into their side of the story.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All very strange, I had my session with Anna on Friday and she said (albeit in Japanese) "please lick my nipples" whilst I was fingering her. I believe this comes down to how the session was going with her in general and/or how turned in she is. I know for example, if someone touches my upper thighs or balls whilst I am not turned on, it can be very ticklish. There is always two sides to the story.

My session with Anna was fantastic. We chatted like friends, then had the most amazing bbbj and daty session which included her "boyfriend" (vibrator toy) and then fucked like rabbits (no lube required).

With sush opposing results, I would think she ended the session early not due to just touching her boobs/nipples but with other factors included.

She has mentioned to me that the only reason she does this job, is as a hobby because she loves sex and does not have a boyfriend. Given this mindset, she would probably cut short any session which she is not being respected.

Again not saying this is what happened as human emotions are complex and with two people interacting together can lead to very different outcomes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    yea i believe its Mika her name is. Yes it was basically pitch dark and felt like I was inside a dungeon ...
    thanks for the info… definitely wont go to see her, as i repeatedly say in the forum… it is very important for us customers to be able to clearly see the girl, not only for enjoyment of having sex but also for health, hygiene and safety reason…i dont understand why brothels, staff, management and girl wont understand this…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeAmid View Post
    Last I remember Anna allowed me to touch. But recently puns at 42G have been mediocre at best. I don’t know why but it doesn’t seem like they sre putting efforts in making things better. Not at all. Meanwhile no5 is really trying their best to introduce new faces and making sure their customers understand the service they are getting.
    This is an interesting observation that I agree with to a certain extent. I say to a certain extent because I wasn't sure that the times that I have been to 42G recently were under the new management but I was uninspired by what transpired.

N5M on the other hand I can definitely attest to being a lot better than previously - on par with 42G in its glory days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Got to agree with Mr. Blake here.

I'm a long-time visitor to both 42G and N5. Not a frequent visitor to either (only twice a month maximum) but I've been going to both for 4 years.

In that time, I've watched a couple of young Mamasans and a guy called Peter (remember him more recently?) turn N5 around. Shout out here to Jacinda at N5 who understands customer service. The girls must love how she treats customers because it (a) reflects on the entire business and (b) goes straight to their bottom line.

I've not been to 42G since Jesse left. Is Simon still there? Probably not by the sound of things. What a mess.
    Apparently, Peter left. But Jacinda is very helpful and nice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    I have seen Anna on and off for a while now and have not really had a bad experience. She allowed me to touch her boobs last time I saw her but there have been multiple reports of her not allowing customers to touch them now (which would piss me off as well considering she is $300 an hour know last time I checked).

She has always been really sweet when I visit. So something leads me to believe that there is more to this story.

Also as mentioned by one of the other commenters rule 1 and 2 definitely apply with Anna.

Would be good have 42G comment on this thread to give us more insight into their side of the story.
    I have commented previously on other threads in relation to my sub standard experience with Anna.

She has more rules and restrictions than the game of golf and it was clear in the shower what was and wasn't going to happen in the session.

To be clear and to her credit at that early stage Anna gave me the option to bail out there and then.

Nice, friendly (but over hyped in my view) lady. Not for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I have commented previously on other threads in relation to my sub standard experience with Anna.

She has more rules and restrictions than the game of golf and it was clear in the shower what was and wasn't going to happen in the session.

To be clear and to her credit at that early stage Anna gave me the option to bail out there and then.

That's a shame. Fingers crossed 42G responds. Dying to find out both sides of the story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not feeling encouraged

Thanks for update OP. Even if it’s 20% truth to his story, I will stay away. It’s the whole point of this forum right, we help each other out with AR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have to agree with GFM. She's selling her body for sex and at diamond prices. If she's going to prohibit touching certain areas then she needs to get out of the industry.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    thanks for the info… definitely wont go to see her, as i repeatedly say in the forum… it is very important for us customers to be able to clearly see the girl, not only for enjoyment of having sex but also for health, hygiene and safety reason…i dont understand why brothels, staff, management and girl wont understand this…
    Very good and legitimate reason for not encouraging this kind of weird habits. I respect the girls, but the girls should respect some legitimate requirements for this industry or services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post

Ahhh yes, the very important rules 1 & 2.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I have to agree with GFM. She's selling her body for sex and at diamond prices. If she's going to prohibit touching certain areas then she needs to get out of the industry.
    Maybe she is going to get out of the industry just trying to get a few more $$$ from new punter as she do have excellent old reviews from few years back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve always had a fantastic punt with Anna.
    Perfect gfe/pse combo.
    Fingering, dfk, great bj, nothing off limits apart from the arse.
    There’s a reason she’s booked solid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any story yet from the shop side?
    The shop need let its customers know more about the incident. At least, they should care about feedbacks from its customer, good or not good.
    Throwing money on the ground is very offensive itself. We hand in our hard-earned cash for some unpredictable punting. We might “throw away” cash by bad punting. But the shop cannot throw away our cash on the ground. If OP’s story is not truthful, the shop should come out and explain.
    Punters need confidence in a shop.
    BTW, No 5 is way better these days. The girl reception is one of the best in the industry. Also the previous Peter is fabulous, the best shop manager in my 5 years’ experience in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rilabear View Post
    All very strange, I had my session with Anna on Friday and she said (albeit in Japanese) "please lick my nipples" whilst I was fingering her. I believe this comes down to how the session was going with her in general and/or how turned in she is. I know for example, if someone touches my upper thighs or balls whilst I am not turned on, it can be very ticklish. There is always two sides to the story.

My session with Anna was fantastic. We chatted like friends, then had the most amazing bbbj and daty session which included her "boyfriend" (vibrator toy) and then fucked like rabbits (no lube required).

With sush opposing results, I would think she ended the session early not due to just touching her boobs/nipples but with other factors included.

She has mentioned to me that the only reason she does this job, is as a hobby because she loves sex and does not have a boyfriend. Given this mindset, she would probably cut short any session which she is not being respected.

Again not saying this is what happened as human emotions are complex and with two people interacting together can lead to very different outcomes.
    What you said word for word describe my sessions with Anna when I do see her every so often. She has her own little unique routine that she does for everyone.

Her Blowjob game is 10/10. No teeth, minimal handwork if any and frequent DT until you explode in her mouth. And she sucks every last drop out of your tiny penis with a smile on her face like a champ. Well shit now I need to make a booking for her this week.

But you can't seriously believe that she does this job as a hobby. What a joker

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post

Except those rules set by her, she is great.

Hi OP,

Anna rung the receptionist 30minutes in, from an hour booking and had advised the receptionist that she was unable to continue with the job.
    She voiced multiple requests for the client to stop disrespecting her & he despite this he carried on.

Our sister shop n5m has banned you from even entering their premises because of you continuously stalking one of the working girls and sending multiple threats towards her.
    On top of that you've also created multiple accounts on WeChat to try book her secretly at both 42G and N5M, in which the girl has just completely been too scared to even work anymore.

Because of the threats you've made towards that girl our receptionist even recorded a voice memo of the conversation you had with him on Sunday. During this voice memo Anna clearly STATES that you were disrespecting her and she did NOT feel comfortable at all and did not want to EVER see you again.

Please stop with your malicious attempts to tarnish Anna & our shop.

-42 Gladesville
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 25-01-2022 at 04:02 PM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well good job you look like an absolute idiot now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast