Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No respect for customer and money

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hi OP,

Anna rung the receptionist 30minutes in, from an hour booking and had advised the receptionist that she was unable to continue with the job.
    She voiced multiple requests for the client to stop disrespecting her & he despite this he carried on.

Our sister shop n5m has banned you from even entering their premises because of you continuously stalking one of the working girls and sending multiple threats towards her.
    On top of that you've also created multiple accounts on WeChat to try book her secretly at both 42G and N5M, in which the girl has just completely been too scared to even work anymore.

Because of the threats you've made towards that girl our receptionist even recorded a voice memo of the conversation you had with him on Sunday. During this voice memo Anna clearly STATES that you were disrespecting her and she did NOT feel comfortable at all and did not want to EVER see you again.

Please stop with your malicious attempts to tarnish Anna & our shop.

-42 Gladesville
    Thanks for your post.
    First, as to your another girl, whom you claimed I stalked her, do you know the truth? You probably just heard from the girl. The girl borrowed money from me, and she refused to return to me. I have evidences. Demand letter has already been sent to her. Whether I will pursue her in the court for the money borrowed from me totally depends on my mood. If you wish or fellow friends on the forum wish, I can bring it to the court straight away, and show you all my court proceeding documents. Pls don't be a judge unless you have heard stories from both sides.
    Second, did you know I felt disrespected or even cheated? The key problem is that you don't know you need to hear stories from both sides if you want to judge something.
    Audio recording means nothing these days. Furthermore, disrespect or not is very subjective thing. It cannot warrant you to act offensively to your client and disrespectfully to money.
    Whether the girl you said will work or not is most probably because of the COVID-19 outbreak or lockdown. Do you expect she works under the current outbreak? I know more than you or the shop. She is very afraid of the virus. I gave her a lot of masks during the first wave of outbreak. She always uses double masks for safety.
    You talked about many irrelevant things, which I could say a lot and provide a lot of details if you or fellow friends are keen to know.
    But the most important of all, did you or do you feel apologetic for throwing my money on the ground?
    I have never been malicious on girls, including Anna. I just told the truths. If she dislikes being touched on that part, it does not do harm on her, rather I do the introduction for her, which you should have done to prevent many unhappy incidents.
    A shop has its duty not only to the girls, but also the clients, and the public.
    I am not malicious to you neither. I just told the true story for your store or owner's awareness. At the end of day, good or bad you turns on how you deal with clients' complaints. I leave it to you more time to find our more truths and resolution.
    Anyway, really appreciate your speaking up.

Banned
    Respect to multiple WeChat accounts, I created those accounts to communicate with the girl privately before she stopped seeing me just as the girl has multiple WeChat accounts. It was a kind of affair. Having multiple accounts to communicate is to prevent affecting family relationships. It is nothing weird. Do you want to check those chat histories from different WeChat accounts?
    Also I don't know I was banned from entering the premises. Frankly, if my mood does not change, I will never patronise your premises even if you invite me.

It starts to make some sense now… obsessed with the first girl, offering gifts and money, then the fallout hits hard, the flow on bitterness of the fall out extends to other girls and subsequent punts…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hi OP,

Anna rung the receptionist 30minutes in, from an hour booking and had advised the receptionist that she was unable to continue with the job.
    She voiced multiple requests for the client to stop disrespecting her & he despite this he carried on.

Our sister shop n5m has banned you from even entering their premises because of you continuously stalking one of the working girls and sending multiple threats towards her.
    On top of that you've also created multiple accounts on WeChat to try book her secretly at both 42G and N5M, in which the girl has just completely been too scared to even work anymore.

Because of the threats you've made towards that girl our receptionist even recorded a voice memo of the conversation you had with him on Sunday. During this voice memo Anna clearly STATES that you were disrespecting her and she did NOT feel comfortable at all and did not want to EVER see you again.

Please stop with your malicious attempts to tarnish Anna & our shop.

-42 Gladesville
    Also, you mentioned audio recording on threats. Could you please dictate the recording to let me and us know what the threats are. I only remember your staff told Anna not to be afraid of me. I was curious why your staff thought Anna would be afraid of me, just because I felt her boobs?
    Also I need remind you audio recording without consent is sometimes unlawful and unable to be admitted as evidence. Audio recording can often be used maliciously. It is just too easy for editing and mixing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lay off the crack my friend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It starts to make some sense now… obsessed with the first girl, offering gifts and money, then the fallout hits hard, the flow on bitterness of the fall out extends to other girls and subsequent punts…..
    You can use whatever imagination you have as long as you feel entertained by the imagined stories.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend View Post
    You can use whatever imagination you have as long as you feel entertained by the imagined stories.LOL
    Yeah, still looking for my popcorn.

On a more serious note, this forum is not for you to settle the score with the girl or shop, enough is enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good job mate. You have proven to us that you're not a clown. You're the entire fucking circus.

Also you are right. Legally they are not allowed to record you without prior verbal consent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I owned a shop, my first concern would be the safety and wellbeing of my staff. Yes, a customer might get hard done by occasionally but on balance of probability in the sex industry, the customer is usually in the wrong. Looks like there is a lot more history to this story than OP is letting on.

Banned
    Also as the shop claimed that a girl was stalked, why didn't they advise the girl to call the police? They know what police can do very well and have a tendency to protect the girls. I am curious why they failed to advise that and let the girl be so afraid not to work? It appears to be contradictory to their stance to protect the girls.
    If the shop wishes, I am available to report to the police if they bring up the claim. It would save my efforts to call the police.
    Whether or not they would call the police after they knew the girl was stalked, I reserve my right to sue for libel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OK enough, 42 already made a response, and they don't have time to waste here, you have to take the next step

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hillstop View Post
    OK enough, 42 already made a response, and they don't have time to waste here, you have to take the next step
    Not much time needed.
    An apology is a must. Even if I were a criminal, I cannot accept my money being thrown away on the ground. My money was earned lawfully.
    At that time, I indicated if he refused to give me the minimum refund Anna indicated, I didn't mind as I had other means to get it back if I wished. But he chose to give back, but by throwing on the ground.
    If he really knows what is respect, he would never have done this kind of offensive act. It is offensive not only to myself but also to the purpose a business is for.

Banned
    Well, I will definitely not be seeing a girl that doesn’t allow a monger to feel her tits! What sort of stupid rule is that? Anna should go and work in supermarket or wait on tables if she doesn’t want her tits touched, instead of prancing around like a spoilt princess. Prostitution is the wrong job for her, but then again she’s hooked on the money and anything else the papasan is selling her. Stay away from 42G and Anna

Wanting to touch a hookers tits is not an unreasonable expectation, especially when she’s advertised as a Diamond chick. 42G needs to clearly indicate on the ad that you can’t touch Anna’s tits. What a fucked up industry!

To the OP, we don’t know the full circumstances, but notwithstanding, you are the monger with the cash. So it’s a buyers market and there is no shortage of hookers who will drop their panties for you. And 99.99% of them will let you feel and suck their tits, so just move on. The other rule is never, ever fall in love with a hooker! It will never end well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty of other joints around. Just go elsewhere. Leave the grudge in the past. This is getting really silly now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    Plenty of other joints around. Just go elsewhere. Leave the grudge in the past. This is getting really silly now.
    Normally it is the norm for bad punting. But everything has a limit. I might be first one to bring it on, but definitely not the only one who has experienced very bad treatment in a shop. There would have never been a case if no one has ever brought it on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just go and sue 42 for humiliation if you feel so strong about it. No point ranting anymore here, 42 has moved on from this

Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend View Post
    Normally it is the norm for bad punting. But everything has a limit. I might be first one to bring it on, but definitely not the only one who has experienced very bad treatment in a shop. There would have never been a case if no one has ever brought it on.
    So you know everything has a limit, enough rant on the forum now, don’t want to hear anymore of it, take it to Judge Judy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gee! OP is an advertiser for the shop and the girl. The viewing count is on top of 10000 just in two days.
    If it goes to TV, 42G would be the most famous shop in Australia.
    Well done, OP.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It takes a special type of disrespectful to get banned from shops

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Just go and sue 42 for humiliation if you feel so strong about it. No point ranting anymore here, 42 has moved on from this
    The OP Humiliated himself by making his post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast