I booked an hour for Anna this morning. Last week, I had a 30min session with her, although I preferred a longer session of 45 mins because normally I don?t like rushing or being rushed in a shop. The session last week was good despite she had a few rules, among which is the weird one that her breasts or nipples are a prohibited area. I thought her period might be near, so she did not want that part to be played with.
But today, 9 days later, her breast is still a prohibited area. The drama came. When we were in the position of side by side with her back towards me, my hands could not help reaching out for her breasts. She called stop, and indicated to me I disrespected her. I can compromise her requests, but there is nothing about respects. Even if there is issue of respect, it comes after fulfilling basic terms of a diamond full service by a working lady in a brothel.
There is no introduction on Anna about her special rules about no touching or kissing on boobs. Anyway, I can tolerate on that. After all, it is punting. Bad or good. I respected the girl?s choice to stop the session as was her decision with the price difference between 30 min session and an hour one refunded to me, being $100. I only spent 30 minutes with her then.
Coming out of the room, I waited for the receptionist for the ending, at least, the refund of the $100 difference as indicated by Anna.
The man reception came, whose name was not given after I asked for. He said the following words to the effect that because I disrespected the girl, he would not give back the refund. He did not even ask about what had happened. I asked him whether you or the girl had respect for your customer. He said I was not allowed to see another girl in the shop before, and I was not welcome. Frankly, as an aside, I had some affair with that that another girl, and after that girl affected my family relationship and she stopped seeing me.
The man reception then did not want to give back to me the $100 refund for the time difference despite that I could even ask for more refund because the girl just did not perform for her customer's basic satisfaction. I told him if he did not want to give me the refund, I would not mind too much, but I would take it to the court.
He then threw $100 on the ground. What kind of behaviour it is! No basic respect for customer nor money itself. At least I have respect for the girl. Although I was not happy, I was willing to pay for the time spent. I respect the WL's time and service despite of not being satisfactory to me. I also respect money earned by myself, and I cannot tolerate it being thrown on the ground.
A bad punt is not a concern. But a bad visit to the shop mandates me to write something on the forum. The first post, but a long one.