Establishment : 374 Apple Massage

Date of visit : 21 Jan 2022

Weblink: https://sydneycityapplemassage374.com/

Phone : 0410519628

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 5 AM

Rates : $130/h

Extras Cost : -

Services Provided This Session : Massage, Dirty talk & NHJ

Size/shape : 165 cm, Saggy tits, Curvy ass.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Value for money/recommend? : No, AVOID THIS PLACE

English : 6.5/10

Face : N/A she was wearing mask during the session

Body : 4/10

Massage : 1/10

HJ : 3/10

My body was sore from heavy lifting and I was feeling horny as well. Might as well try to kill two birds with one stone. My regular erotic massage parlour is already closed, so I decided to visit CBD that opens till late.

I walked up the stairs, the mamasan brought all the girls to the waiting room, and there were three masseuses available at that time, including the mamasan.

I asked for the price they said $90 for a 30-minute massage, top off & NHJ or $130 for a 1-hour massage, top off & NHJ. So I went with 1 hour and randomly picked one of the girls.

The masseuse lady's name was Cindy ? and she brought me to the room and paid $140 ($100 bills with 2x $20 bills). She took the money and told me to undress and lay on the bed.

She came back and I was on the bed and waiting for my $10 change. She did not bring it back, so I thought she might give it after the session.

The conversation was typical where are you from, what you do etc . During the massage part it was so bad. Have you guys tried marinating meats before cooking? It is exactly like that. She was rubbing her hands on my skin and not working on my muscle. This dreadful massage continues for 30 minutes and I am already not enjoying it 5 minute after she start the 'massage'

She asked me to turn over and do front body massage. Then, she started saying, you can touch my body for an extra tip. I said no thank you, I paid $130 on other shops before, and the masseuse allowed me to feel their body, and they didn't ask for tips. Then she started sharing stories about her previous job as an office lady, move to Australia and ended up working at erotic Massage Shop to meet ends so she depends on customer tips and such. I was so uncomfortable when she shared that story while starting to give me a hand job. My DICK can't get hard.

The massage shop was getting crowded as I can hear the room next to me was full of chatter and other guys started to moan.
    At that moment, I just want to get this over with, I closed my eyes and start visualising my goal. My dick got hard, and she started working on it. She also started to give dirty me talk it helped my dick stay hard. Her NHJ technique was very mediocre. It is the same as you jack off your dick.

After I climaxed, she gave me more massage (skin rubbing) and the session ended. Then, she asked whether that $10 change can be given to her as tips. Of course, I said yes because I want to get the fuck out of that shop ASAP.

Overall, this is the worst massage place I have been to. The masseuse kept insisting me to give her tips, the massage and NHJ was not enjoyable at all. On top of that, the whole $10 change situation is a red flag.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Banned
    This was surely inappropriate of the ML to hold your change ($10) right to the end of the session and then assume you would allow her to keep it. She should have given your money and later ask if you were willing to give her any tips. Given her performance, it didn't appear she deserved anything more.

By the way, out of the three girls shown to you was your choice the best looking out of the three? If they were below average you should have walked.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    This was surely inappropriate of the ML to hold your change ($10) right to the end of the session and then assume you would allow her to keep it. She should have given your money and later ask if you were willing to give her any tips. Given her performance, it didn't appear she deserved anything more.

By the way, out of the three girls shown to you was your choice the best looking out of the three? If they were below average you should have walked.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She was the best looking out of the three. I should've walked out. Lesson learned
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The comparison to marinating meat about some sup my Chinese experience exactly. Thai massage is poetry to Chinese massage yelling at the footy. No disrespect meant. Perhaps others on this forum can enlighten us on other great massage styles.