Thread: BM at Windsor

Senior Member(無間使者)

BM at Windsor

Hi

I just visited BM in Windsor. I booked a brazillian wax followed by a one hour massage. The wax was good - she did a very clean and throrough job.

After that, a ML came in to take care of the massage. K is a tall slim very attractive Taiwanese ML. A cup breasts and a hairy pussy which I love.

Massage was good - 7/10. Not too much oil. Not much ball play and she pushed her pussy onto my hands numerous times. I turned over, we discussed extras and pricing. I opted for naked hj and DATY - $100. She loved the licking and moved my head gently to hit her spot.

Finished with a bang. Highly recommended. She works Mon and Thurs - I'll be back there on Thursday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can keep all the hairy muff mate. All yours....

I take it finished with a bang just means you busted a nut rather than banging the chick.

BM has a revolving door of staff so it's hit and miss. Right on an arterial is pretty damn public too. Wish they had a back entrance (no pun intended) as I'd go there more often if they did.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im with Frank seems to me wrong person got the Wax LOL Each to their own EH

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    You can keep all the hairy muff mate. All yours....

I take it finished with a bang just means you busted a nut rather than banging the chick.

BM has a revolving door of staff so it's hit and miss. Right on an arterial is pretty damn public too. Wish they had a back entrance (no pun intended) as I'd go there more often if they did.
    Yes Frank - busted a nut not bang the ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Im with Frank seems to me wrong person got the Wax LOL Each to their own EH
    Hi APL - yes that does seem paradoxical when you put it like that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this the place walking distance from feel good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If this is 30 Newmarket rd then I have never left there satisfied. Good luck to those that have.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    If this is 30 Newmarket rd then I have never left there satisfied. Good luck to those that have.
    If it is 30 Newmarket I left satisfied from there. but my expectation was a clothered HJ at the time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep he's referring to a place that's near a new market. They definitely do extras I don't know how you get in and out there without getting at least a HJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    Copy that - spot on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been to there a few times, with some stamps on the stamp card even.
    Theres a J-girl that does weekends, fantastic body, great HJ technic, but doesnt do many other extras besides that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If there is the little Korean girl still working here? She was a killer with her skills.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was a tiny ML there her name was Ivy, one of the hottest in the game. That was about 6 years ago now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahhh yes I remember Ivy.. that was when it was a Unique Thai shop before they moved to Stafford. Unfortunately Unique Thai is now full of shemales.. she must have sold the business. Anyone got any intel on where she is now we can share info.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d love to know where she went. Had some amazing sessions with her. She loved it, or did a great job of pretending she did.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep agree entrance here very public and the wooden airy walls a little disconcerting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe88 View Post
    Yep agree entrance here very public and the wooden airy walls a little disconcerting
    Its on a suburban street, off the road with plenty of protection. Neighbours have high fences.
    Compared to a massage shop on eg Logan rd or even feel good, this place is camouflaged.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep fair point it’s more discrete than most Northside shops. Just that when you live in the area any main road front entrance is risky. But shouldn’t be worried we are only getting massages !