Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Couples Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    This sounds like a really good way of making a threesome happen. I had never thought of this. Thank you for sharing.
    all these girls were never keen on a threesome but accepted a paid option at an rnt place was ok.. Most of them just do it out of curiosity and tick the bucket list. Only one still enjoys to go because she like to outperform the ml..haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No updates, we went to several places and after realizing one of us was a female they all either cancelled the booking or ‘only one girl working’…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdamage View Post
    Any update on this one?
    No updates, we went to several places and after realizing one of us was a female they all either cancelled the booking or ‘only one girl working’…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForBoobies View Post
    As I posted back earlier in the thread, you'll get what you're looking for at Bodyrotic.
    Yes it will cost a lot, + tips depending on the girl and what she's comfortable with.
    The girl I went with at the time was a fuck buddy, as I said earlier the ML was happy to join in when she realised we had condoms with us and were happy to tip her appropriately.
    This was very early in the days of Bodyrotic allowing extras.
    Best thing to do is ring them and they can match you up with someone appropriate to your desires

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had never thought of this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12