Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couples Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Couples Massage

Has anyone tried the couples massages? Could be something interesting for anyone who has 'friends with benefits' to try out. Any info out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Cameo View Post
    Has anyone tried the couples massages? Could be something interesting for anyone who has 'friends with benefits' to try out. Any info out there?
    Hey Friend,

With my limited experience, 4 or so years ago tried one with the ex wife in Bexley, it turned out to be a side by side legit massage in a RnT place.

If you reach out to the Parramatta one I'm sure they might squeeze in some extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks stiff. Don't want to get too personal but hiw did you approach it. Did you both nude up before hitting the table? Only reason I ask is if you didn't, maybe the impression was for a legit session. Then maybe that was the idea. Again, sorry if I'm being intrusive, that's not the intention. Would mind trying it, so just looking for past experiences..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bodyrotic. Check the threads here on aus99 or scroll through the reviews on their website.

Thanks stiff. Don't want to get too personal but hiw did you approach it. Did you both nude up before hitting the table? Only reason I ask is if you didn't, maybe the impression was for a legit session. Then maybe that was the idea. Again, sorry if I'm being intrusive, that's not the intention. Would mind trying it, so just looking for past experiences..
    All good matey, very little is personal here given what forum were on.

We walked in, asked for a couples massage.
    During prep ML says OK take off your clothes (compared to some that say take off but leave underwear), and we did as instructed, leaving undies on.

Tables were side by side like in some of the photos you see online (divider/curtain between the 2 spots pulled) where you could see one another and MLs went to work.

I'm guessing because dacks staid on ML didn't bother asking if we wanted more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had a couple's massage with the wife before. It was at Bodyrotic about 9 or so years ago now.

Definitely a crazy experience, seeing the missus and ML go at it and then getting in the middle of it all!

The ML joined in everything, just don't expect sex or a BJ from her. Aside from that, you and your partner can do whatever you want.

Do your research, from memory Bodyrotic has a reviews page, so I read up on that before choosing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah nice. Wondering if the ML's services would extend to all 378 genders..

Yeah nice. Wondering if the ML's services would extend to all 378 genders..
    Fuck, are they're really that fkn many??
    I remember when genders used to be like the Twin Towers in NYC; there used to be two, but now it's really complicated...

Quote Originally Posted by N3ur071c View Post
    I've had a couple's massage with the wife before. It was at Bodyrotic about 9 or so years ago now.

Definitely a crazy experience, seeing the missus and ML go at it and then getting in the middle of it all!

The ML joined in everything, just don't expect sex or a BJ from her. Aside from that, you and your partner can do whatever you want.

Do your research, from memory Bodyrotic has a reviews page, so I read up on that before choosing
    Can you indulge us a bit more kind sir?
    What did the Mrs and ML end up doing by going at it?
    Also if you chose sex with the Mrs, will the ML continue to rub oil on both of you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    Fuck, are they're really that fkn many??
    I remember when genders used to be like the Twin Towers in NYC; there used to be two, but now it's really complicated...

Can you indulge us a bit more kind sir?
    What did the Mrs and ML end up doing by going at it?
    Also if you chose sex with the Mrs, will the ML continue to rub oil on both of you?
    With no sex or BJ maybe 'going at it' was the Mrs and the ML beating the shit out of each other..lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Double-ended Dildo?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got a night in the city CBD / Surry Hills coming up with the SO…

She knows I have had HE before and isn’t bothered that I did but not a thing for her to try, so looking for some sort of pretense as a legit ‘looking’ place.

Bamboo massage looks ok from their website photos,
    but I’d appreciate any info on other places places that on first glance could pass as a semi legit place to go where we both get our own ML.

Thanks in advance brothers!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForBoobies View Post
    Got a night in the city CBD / Surry Hills coming up with the SO…

She knows I have had HE before and isn’t bothered that I did but not a thing for her to try, so looking for some sort of pretense as a legit ‘looking’ place.

Bamboo massage looks ok from their website photos,
    but I’d appreciate any info on other places places that on first glance could pass as a semi legit place to go where we both get our own ML.

Thanks in advance brothers!
    Sounds like you are playing with fire. What are you hoping will happen?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdamage View Post
    Sounds like you are playing with fire. What are you hoping will happen?
    Thank you for your contributing and helpful post…

I thought because I was asking on here, it was pretty self explanatory.

To spell it out for you, I am hoping for:

SO getting a pt1 massage only, and Im on the other side of the curtain or wall, getting Pt1 & Pt2 for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bodyrotic, had one there some time back and the masseuse actually joined in the part 3 when she realised we had plenty of condoms with us

Banned
    Once had a double massage with a female friend in the city. We were given a large room and two female masseuses. My friend got naked on the table and the masseuse offered 'happy ending' which my friend didn't understand. When the masseuse explained what it meant my friend was totally embarrassed and declined the offer from the female masseuse.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    had one there some time back and my experience is so awesome.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What shop in the Rocks please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForBoobies View Post
    Thank you for your contributing and helpful post…

I thought because I was asking on here, it was pretty self explanatory.

To spell it out for you, I am hoping for:

SO getting a pt1 massage only, and Im on the other side of the curtain or wall, getting Pt1 & Pt2 for me.
    Any update on this one?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most places will do a couples massage but that depends on the girls. I used to date a young chinese uni student who loved to accompany me to rnt massages.
    We would always pick one girl and she loved the thrill of getting her gear off. Within 5 minutes of the masseuse and I massaging her, she would already be sucking me.
    Most times the rnt girl would be really into it given that they don't normally do couples. A few asked us to make them cum also.
    We did do a 2 masseuse once but was not as fun. I found the rnt girls more relaxed in 3 way massage.
    I miss her..
    You would be surprised how many other girls I have taken to rnt shops and all of them loved it.
    Before covid I met a Vietnamese architect late 30s at a nude beach visiting here on a holiday alone. Yes she was naked for her first time at a beach.
    Anyway within hours we had a pub lunch and hooked up etc and she was keen to try rnt massage the next day. Now that session was a hoot. When she cum her body clamped up and she was shaking like she had epilepsy..this lasted a few minutes but scared the shit out of me and rnt girl.
    btw summerville is my choice for rnt..Summer is adorable

Banned
    This sounds like a really good way of making a threesome happen. I had never thought of this. Thank you for sharing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast