Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Demand for apology for no respect to customer and money

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    OP. Are you Indian?
    I am from India's neighbour country. I have Indian friends. As a lot of Indians, I am against discrimination.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend View Post
    I am from India's neighbour country. I have Indian friends. As a lot of Indians, I am against discrimination.
    A neighbouring country of India? Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh?

Using the discrimination card...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    OP. Are you Indian?
    Hahaha here I was sitting there thinking this to myself as I read the first post only for OP to confirm it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Hahaha here I was sitting there thinking this to myself as I read the first post only for OP to confirm it.
    Disrespectful to women check, stingy check, stalker tendencies check. He's ticking off all the boxes.

Since he's gone and created two threads it's only fair that 42Gs response should be posted here also. Sounds like a fucking creep.

Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hi OP,

Anna rung the receptionist 30minutes in, from an hour booking and had advised the receptionist that she was unable to continue with the job.
    She voiced multiple requests for the client to stop disrespecting her & he despite this he carried on.

Our sister shop n5m has banned you from even entering their premises because of you continuously stalking one of the working girls and sending multiple threats towards her.
    On top of that you've also created multiple accounts on WeChat to try book her secretly at both 42G and N5M, in which the girl has just completely been too scared to even work anymore.

Because of the threats you've made towards that girl our receptionist even recorded a voice memo of the conversation you had with him on Sunday. During this voice memo Anna clearly STATES that you were disrespecting her and she did NOT feel comfortable at all and did not want to EVER see you again.

Please stop with your malicious attempts to tarnish Anna & our shop.

-42 Gladesville

Banned
    Thanks for your post.
    First, as to your another girl, whom you claimed I stalked her, do you know the truth? You probably just heard from the girl. The girl borrowed money from me, and she refused to return to me. I have evidences. Demand letter has already been sent to her. Whether I will pursue her in the court for the money borrowed from me totally depends on my mood. If you wish or fellow friends on the forum wish, I can bring it to the court straight away, and show you all my court proceeding documents. Pls don't be a judge unless you have heard stories from both sides.
    Second, did you know I felt disrespected or even cheated? The key problem is that you don't know you need to hear stories from both sides if you want to judge something.
    Audio recording means nothing these days. Furthermore, disrespect or not is very subjective thing. It cannot warrant you to act offensively to your client and disrespectfully to money.
    Whether the girl you said will work or not is most probably because of the COVID-19 outbreak or lockdown. Do you expect she works under the current outbreak? I know more than you or the shop. She is very afraid of the virus. I gave her a lot of masks during the first wave of outbreak. She always uses double masks for safety.
    You talked about many irrelevant things, which I could say a lot and provide a lot of details if you or fellow friends are keen to know.
    But the most important of all, did you or do you feel apologetic for throwing my money on the ground?
    I have never been malicious on girls, including Anna. I just told the truths. If she dislikes being touched on that part, it does not do harm on her, rather I do the introduction for her, which you should have done to prevent many unhappy incidents.
    A shop has its duty not only to the girls, but also the clients, and the public.
    I am not malicious to you neither. I just told the true story for your store or owner's awareness. At the end of day, good or bad you turns on how you deal with clients' complaints. I leave it to you more time to find our more truths and resolution.
    Anyway, really appreciate your speaking up.

Respect to multiple WeChat accounts, I created those accounts to communicate with the girl privately before she stopped seeing me just as the girl has multiple WeChat accounts. It was a kind of affair. Having multiple accounts to communicate is to prevent affecting family relationships. It is nothing weird. Do you want to check those chat histories from different WeChat accounts?
    Also I don't know I was banned from entering the premises. Frankly, if my mood does not change, I will never patronise your premises even if you invite me.

Also, you mentioned audio recording on threats. Could you please dictate the recording to let me and us know what the threats are. I only remember your staff told Anna not to be afraid of me. I was curious why your staff thought Anna would be afraid of me, just because I felt her boobs?

Also I need remind you audio recording without consent is sometimes unlawful and unable to be admitted as evidence. Audio recording can often be used maliciously. It is just too easy for editing and mixing.

Banned
    Also as the shop claimed that a girl was stalked by me, why didn't they advise the girl to call the police? They know what police can do very well and have a tendency to protect the girls. I am curious why they failed to advise that and let the girl be so afraid not to work? It appears to be contradictory to their stance to protect the girls.
    If the shop wishes, I am available to report to the police if they bring up the claim. It would save my efforts to call the police.
    Whether or not they would call the police after they knew the girl was stalked, I reserve my right to sue for libel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Time to move on OP. You got your fame & your rant. There are plenty of ML/WL available in Sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What are you going to tell the police?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok this both threads managed to get a lot of eyes and replies from a lot of forum regulars, good job.

I have never-ever got anyone walked out or quit on me before…

This got me thinking you ‘myFriend’ must of done the nipple dragon twister special moves on Anna lol

All jokes aside…
    For any girl to forfeit their precious clocked time and money, you must of done an equally special amount of shit to her to piss her off.

Looking at the replies, you do checked alot of those boxes… and your face must be on the wall in their security room.

myFriend… maybe you’re genuinely mad about how you were treated and maybe everyone just had a bad day.
    But to be angry at someone is like drinking poison and expect that person to die, maybe let it go myFriend, take it like the Texans and laugh it off with your friends, stay off the internet for abit, no body needs to know the truth.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hillstop View Post
    OK enough, 42 already made a response, and they don't have time to waste here, you have to take the next step
    An apology is a must. Even if I were a criminal, I cannot accept my money being thrown away on the ground. My money was earned lawfully.
    At that time, I indicated if he refused to give me the minimum refund Anna indicated, I didn't mind as I had other means to get it back if I wished. But he chose to give back, but by throwing on the ground.
    If he really knows what is respect, he would never have done this kind of offensive act. It is offensive not only to myself but also to the purpose a business is for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    myfriedn carry on and move on! this is called “punting” get the termnology!! I understand your frustration and no need to over exaggerated. we all been through a bad day sometimes. The way you explain things sounds scary about taking to court etc. no wonder girls are afraid of you. If this is you’re “hard earn money” you should not punt. same thing as you gamble. Remember some girls don’t want to see specific nationality. respect that! when she gives you first warning you should of stop and deal with the shop, not the girl. You cannot expect all girls will treat you good service. Just don’t see her ever again. same as for all us punters, when we get bad service just don’t comeback. you win they lose. that’s how business may fade away.

Your problem should be only dealt with the manager about the way he didn’t explain to you the rules and how he offended you throwing the bill to the floor.

Well, thats interesting. Seems like the "Money throwing" incident is the finale scene not the beginning of the drama. Funny you framed the shop for being rude but failed to mention the precursor to your creepy activities.

I agree with others, you must have really pissed off Anna for her to stop the session. Time is money for them, they wouldn't forgo the money after getting naked with you if you didn't disrespect her.

You sound a bit creepy mate, lending money for some kind of control over the WL and multiple WeChat accounts for stalking... no wonder the shop banned you. I wouldn't be surprised one day you post about relationship with a WL and how she miss treated you.... lol

Get over it and stop the rant, go to court if you must but please keep us entertained with the proceeding...

Banned
    Furtherance to my previous post on the incident experienced at 42 Gladesville, I demand the shop to apologize publicly on the forum!
    If not, I will take it further.
    I hope my fellow friends could support my reasonable action.
    We deserve respect, and our money deserves respect.
    Mate, time to move on. You are not really dealing with fully legit type people here. These are people who move in the night and get up to all sorts of activities. Not recommended to pursue this further. You can’t actually go and complain to NSW Fair Trading! Hahaha. Just put it down to experience and seek your pleasure elsewhere. Posting an apology to a person using a fake name doesn’t really achieve anything.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Well, thats interesting. Seems like the "Money throwing" incident is the finale scene not the beginning of the drama. Funny you framed the shop for being rude but failed to mention the precursor to your creepy activities.

I agree with others, you must have really pissed off Anna for her to stop the session. Time is money for them, they wouldn't forgo the money after getting naked with you if you didn't disrespect her.

You sound a bit creepy mate, lending money for some kind of control over the WL and multiple WeChat accounts for stalking... no wonder the shop banned you. I wouldn't be surprised one day you post about relationship with a WL and how she miss treated you.... lol

Get over it and stop the rant, go to court if you must but please keep us entertained with the proceeding...
    Assumption is a dangerous thing to make a judgement. If I really had done something very unacceptable, the girl would have claimed that I assaulted her, or the shop. The shop would use the word "stalking" to describe my intending to make a booking on a girl. They are not restrained to choose some exaggerating words, such as "assaulting" to describe some so-called disrespectful behaviour. They did not.
    As I previously indicated, for whatever reason, even if I were a criminal, having served my term of imprisonment, I could not be treated with throwing my money on the shop ground. In their shop, I am a customer. They can choose unwelcome me, but not acceptable to throw my money on the ground.
    I have friends who are criminals, charged or convicted. I even help them to defend their cases.
    I don't mind whether they have association or not. As long as I speak up, I would not be scared.
    If there are ten or more fellow friends in Sydney wishing me to bring it to the court, I will surely meet your demands.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Mate, time to move on. You are not really dealing with fully legit type people here. These are people who move in the night and get up to all sorts of activities. Not recommended to pursue this further. You can’t actually go and complain to NSW Fair Trading! Hahaha. Just put it down to experience and seek your pleasure elsewhere. Posting an apology to a person using a fake name doesn’t really achieve anything.
    Wise words From Fred

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This guys rant has kept me entertained the last few days. Hope he takes it to court and documents the proceeding here. Would be hilarious.

42G should bring up the part where he openly admits to touching the girl's tits after being told not to.

You know what Myfriend, you should get Tracy Grimshaw on it. Can even get your chance in the spotlight on Channel 9!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    This guys rant has kept me entertained the last few days. Hope he takes it to court and documents the proceeding here. Would be hilarious.

42G should bring up the part where he openly admits to touching the girl's tits after being told not to.

You know what Myfriend, you should get Tracy Grimshaw on it. Can even get your chance in the spotlight on Channel 9!
    Will have you guys sitting in the studio as well if you don't mind you are known by the public you are a punter. LOL

Will have you guys sitting in the studio as well if you don't mind you are known by the public you are a punter. LOL
    No need, try Judge Judy, then we can all watch on TV..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

What if the situation/venue changed ? In a restaurant rather than a brothel ?

The OP complaints about the food or services and demanded a refund, got into some sort of argument with the manager and the manager throw the refund money on the floor.

The OP then posted a similar thread in TripAdviser exactly as he did here and demanded a public apology, what would happen then ?

Just wondering 💭

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lay off the crack

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast