Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Demand for apology for no respect to customer and money

Banned

Demand for apology for no respect to customer and money

Furtherance to my previous post on the incident experienced at 42 Gladesville, I demand the shop to apologize publicly on the forum!
    If not, I will take it further.
    I hope my fellow friends could support my reasonable action.
    We deserve respect, and our money deserves respect.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How will you take it further?
    Just dont go back is best solution.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brand new account, that’s only posts is to criticise a particular brothel and prostitute.

What’s your main account that you’re too scared to post from?

Don’t be weak if you have a legitimate grievance.

Banned
    Take it to the court for damage and compensation for humiliation. As long as there are voices of support from fellow friends on the forum, I will bring it on. There must be a judge willing to entertain.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    Brand new account, that’s only posts is to criticise a particular brothel and prostitute.

What’s your main account that you’re too scared to post from?

Don’t be weak if you have a legitimate grievance.
    I don't mind a bad punting, because it is just a punting. However, humiliation from a shop is totally different. There's a forum, there is a way to share bad experiences.
    If I am weak, I will not expose nor take it further.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hopefully you QR code checked in to verify your visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Sufficient evidences for that, including WeChat booking and message afterwards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend View Post
    Take it to the court for damage and compensation for humiliation. As long as there are voices of support from fellow friends on the forum, I will bring it on. There must be a judge willing to entertain.
    I am sincerely doubting that you have ever tried to pursue someone for money before. If you had, you'd have experience with how big of a pain in the ass it is and realise how much it wouldn't be worth it for your $100 & bruised ego.

Not saying necessarily that you don't have a legitimate grievance (I have no idea ultimately if you do) but do yourself a favour and just find another girl to help let off some steam.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bad punts happen more often than not, so I don't get why you're trying to rally the forum against them. Idk that's how I see it but do whatever you want.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good job, I think there are CCTVS in the shop if you take it to the court

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evkays View Post
    I am sincerely doubting that you have ever tried to pursue someone for money before. If you had, you'd have experience with how big of a pain in the ass it is and realise how much it wouldn't be worth it for your $100 & bruised ego.

Not saying necessarily that you don't have a legitimate grievance (I have no idea ultimately if you do) but do yourself a favour and just find another girl to help let off some steam.
    I know deeply where you come from. Because no punter will ever take the trouble to do something more, it is not uncommon that punters have bad experiences by throwing away money for nothing.
    But to me, I am experienced in legal actions due to my profession, I feel some sense of punters' interest to contribute my skills and knowledge.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hillstop View Post
    Good job, I think there are CCTVS in the shop if you take it to the court
    Yes, you are right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now you are just milking it for attention mate. Keep it on the one post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Now you are just milking it for attention mate. Keep it on the one post
    Yes, if no response from the shop within a week, will keep it on. Hope fellow friends follow up the drama.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A bad punt? Forget about it and move on. Most of us have some bad punts, but a bit of complain and probably warning to others thats all there is. To demand something more is like a baby wailing for attention because you don't get what you want.

yeah, massage your ego and vote with your wallet. If you had a bad experience at a restaurant, do you take them to court?

It would be fun to see this on the news though. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend View Post
    I don't mind a bad punting, because it is just a punting. However, humiliation from a shop is totally different. There's a forum, there is a way to share bad experiences.
    If I am weak, I will not expose nor take it further.
    I’m with you on this mate, sharing a bad punt is not an expression of weakness. Action or not, at least we now have more intel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    yeah, massage your ego and vote with your wallet. If you had a bad experience at a restaurant, do you take them to court?

It would be fun to see this on the news though. lol
    There is a difference of degree of unhappiness and fault. If the restaurant staff threw away my plate, I woul definitely let them pay for the injury.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting to see the consequence of taking action to bring them to court. Probably it will become a good case study then.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast