Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Demand for apology for no respect to customer and money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Just drop it

You've already done harm to the shop and the girl by posting here. You also got your $100 back.

I don't have an opinion on the shop. But the girl is an amazing, open-minded WL. You knew and accepted her boundaries and still went to see her a second time.

You've actually publicly admitted to doing something during sex without her consent. In fact you had express non-consent. Your post is evidence of sexual assault.

I think you'd be in more legal trouble than the shop if you took this further. The shop would be in its rights to take your post and that CCTV footage to the police.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not refunding the OP the time difference is dodgy AF. OP did the right thing standing his ground and getting it back. @OP focus instead on how you would’ve felt if you walked out there without that $100 instead of getting the pimp to throw your hard earned and a tanty. It would’ve been worse right?

But yeah OP you gotta let this go, you’re the only person who is losing sleep over this. Do what the rest of us do - get the taste of the bad punt out of your mouth with a good one and vote with your wallet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I read OPs original post and made a throwaway account for this response but here goes:

1. The WL had every right to impose any restriction at any time and you chose to ignore it. She gave you her time to provide a service to you under certain conditions and you violated her terms and she is entitled to cease providing her service to you at anytime.

2. The $100 refund refusal is not even unreasonable because it covers the WL from losing out on time for providing services to you and not to mention the time spent getting herself ready for the next customer - why should she lose out on income for refusing to service a delinquent customer through no fault of her own?

3. The shop’s response may not be top tier but honestly I completely understand the response rendered to what sounds like entitled whining from a grown ass man. You clearly think that money entitles you to treat these WLs as objects and the right to crappy behaviour. In this industry you pay the woman for her TIME and not her body, what she is happy to do for you within that time is entirely up to her. You happen to have wasted both the WL and the shop’s time so I get why the manager was unhappy with you.

4. Your continued whining in the second post only calls attention to what you have done to deserve this and it serves nothing but to embarrass you even further.

Just be an adult and let the goddamn thing go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    /popcorn

On a serious note, its 1 girl at 1 shop, she didnt let you touch boob, you complained and ultimately got your money back, despite from what I can tell, already having started sexual intercourse (but not yet ejaculating).

I mean, that in itself and getting money back is pretty impressive really.

HOW you got your money back really isnt worth getting lawsuits involved.

Hey, they could have refused and sicced the Gu Wak Jai in the back parking lot on you. Then you'd have something to complain about. Or maybe not, because your jaw might be broken.

You have enough punters who agree 42gs service levels have dropped that they should see a reduction in traffic for a bit, which sends the message to urge them to improve far better than threatening their business with lawsuits.

FWIW i agree that the WL should not be working (and ABSOLUTELY NOT providing DIAMOND level service if she isnt allowing touching) and needs some performance management, but thats up to the shop.

Go and do a mamasan double at QVB massage (if thats still there havent been to city in ages) that'll fix your boob needs.

I got tit suffocated by one and spanished by the other simultaneously.

What more could you want boob wise?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigarandwhisky View Post
    I read OPs original post and made a throwaway account for this response but here goes:

1. The WL had every right to impose any restriction at any time and you chose to ignore it. She gave you her time to provide a service to you under certain conditions and you violated her terms and she is entitled to cease providing her service to you at anytime.

2. The $100 refund refusal is not even unreasonable because it covers the WL from losing out on time for providing services to you and not to mention the time spent getting herself ready for the next customer - why should she lose out on income for refusing to service a delinquent customer through no fault of her own?

3. The shop’s response may not be top tier but honestly I completely understand the response rendered to what sounds like entitled whining from a grown ass man. You clearly think that money entitles you to treat these WLs as objects and the right to crappy behaviour. In this industry you pay the woman for her TIME and not her body, what she is happy to do for you within that time is entirely up to her. You happen to have wasted both the WL and the shop’s time so I get why the manager was unhappy with you.

4. Your continued whining in the second post only calls attention to what you have done to deserve this and it serves nothing but to embarrass you even further.

Just be an adult and let the goddamn thing go.
    Thanks for your comments.
    First and foremost, I respect working ladies. I did not say the girl cannot give rule as long as there are consents. For respect, I or we sometimes follow girls' rules, despite that we are not informed before entering nor we think reasonable in a top tier services at a brothel. I respect the girl's decision or rules without ridiculing them, although many fellow punters agree that constant no touching on boobs is very weird in full sexual services. Much more weird is that a shop has no understanding on the frustration on the customers' side. It even did not listen.
    There has never been a case brought up against a punter for assaulting by touching a working lady' boobs in a brothel, even none in a massage parlour setting.
    Frankly, a judge would say if a prostitute does not want her boobs to be touched, the best way is not to work in this sort of industry. If it were an assault, many punters would be scared to patronise a brothel or even a massage parlour, for fearing an allegation can be easily made against them.
    There are many implied terms in providing services. Some terms cannot even be aboragated without mutual consent, preferably in writing. If the shop is to do something right, the best way is to ask clients to sign terms and conditions before entering a room for sex services. At least those uncommon conditions should be in writing displayed at an easily-visible place.
    After all, I am not criticizing the girl, Anna, who has her own attractions and assets to please her clients. I am talking about and complaining about the way how conflicts were dealt with by the shop reception. There could be more to elaborate on the questions how and why the reception would handle this kind of matter in such an offensive way. Does the owner or manager know that? Is it an incident of normal practices or just a rare occasion because I look ugly or inferior or weak?
    As an adult, I have never had my money thrown on the ground for me to pick up. What would you fellow adult punters do if you experience this kind of thing once in your lifetime?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate you confirmed in your previous post that she said she didn't want her boobs touched and then you admitted to touching it. I agree with the other guy that this is clear indication of sexual assualt.

Now should a WL offering diamond service have such ridiculous restrictions? No... But she does and you have written confirmation against yourself that you violated that.

In saying that, if you were to take this to court, you would be fucked. A judge will definitely consider it as sexual assualt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Mate you confirmed in your previous post that she said she didn't want her boobs touched and then you admitted to touching it. I agree with the other guy that this is clear indication of sexual assualt.

Now should a WL offering diamond service have such ridiculous restrictions? No... But she does and you have written confirmation against yourself that you violated that.

In saying that, if you were to take this to court, you would be fucked. A judge will definitely consider it as sexual assualt.
    So then, pls report it to the police, mate, for the sake of protecting working ladies and also clarity for future punting.
    I am waiting for the police to charge me. It is not difficult for the shop to assist the police to find me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea 100 percent you'll be charged for assault. The fact that you created two threads on this has officially made you a clown. If you feel you've gotten enough attention now from strangers online to fill the void in your life, could you please kindly move on?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea 100 percent you'll be charged for assault. The fact that you created two threads on this has officially made you a clown. If you feel you've gotten enough attention now from strangers online to fill the void in your life, could you please kindly move on?
    Can you represent the opinion of the majority of fellow posters? If you do, I will definitely consider your suggestion.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    No way he would be charged with assault lol, the police will just think everyone is wasting their time, and they are.

I'm calling the OP a clown simply because he started a second thread about having his refunded $100 thrown on the ground. The fact that the reception threw the money on the ground tells me the OP must be a real character, cause I can't imagine any situation where reception would treat me like that. Respect is a 2 way street, you need to give it to receive it.

I was even sympathetic in the original thread because the shop should define the girls boundaries before you pay diamond prices. Cause lets face it you can touch boobs at an RNT joint with a $50 tip... But now I just think the OP needs to build a bridge and get over it. It's punting you have to learn to write off bad experiences, then vote with your feet and not return to that shop.

Hell I should take 90% of members of this forum to court for wasting my money with bad tips.
    Hit the nail on the head right there. Nuff said I reckon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hit the nail on the head right there. Nuff said I reckon!
    Yep "Nuff" said , no doubt this strain will burn out and resurface again in a different form....boring

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Yep "Nuff" said , no doubt this strain will burn out and resurface again in a different form....boring
    Without the shop side’s story, it will be boring soon.
    Anyone who goes to 42G could ask them to stand out and speak up, rather than being silent. If the OP’s claim is untruthful, it is a very serious issue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP clearly has not litigated before and does not understand the cost and timeframe to take this to court.

Myfriend, you will gain more support if you actually followed through on your threat and take further action with some statement of claim as proof. Until then this is a pretty pointless thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend View Post

Frankly, a judge would say if a prostitute does not want her boobs to be touched, the best way is not to work in this sort of industry.
    This is textbook victim blaming.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You asked other punters what they think and the majority have suggested that you move on.
    So the girl had some unusual restrictions, don’t book her again.

My approach is to book a new girl for 30 minutes and if there isn’t any rapport, to simply walk away without wasting any more time or energy on a failed session.

Most of my punts have been average, several have been exceptionally good and the rare ones have been dreadful.
    My top two worst punts were a mentally troubled female (drugs ?) overseas and the other memorably bad one was in one of my regular shops a couple of years ago - the girl covered her vagina during a FS session fairly early on - how crazy or ridiculous is that?!

I walked away from the session after maybe about 5 minutes out of a 30 minute booking - the $$ were a write off and I couldn’t be bothered arguing with the girl or the shop for a refund of any sort.

At the time, I did share some negative feedback on this forum about the girl in question(Olivia from 45 George, Clyde) to warn off other punters from booking her.
    Thankfully, she doesn’t seem to be in the punting industry any longer. Good riddance, as the expression goes.

I understand that you’re offended about the receptionist’s behaviour and thank you for sharing but it’s really not worth spending your time or emotional energy on the issue any further.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForBoobies View Post
    This is textbook victim blaming.
    Reality and practicality are always there to take into account.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Firstly, you were disrespectful to Anna. You knew about the rules about Anna and you on purposely broke the rules. Just because you apologize does not mean you didn't disrespect her. lt can be said you stab someone with a knife and apologize, the damage is already there. Honestly, I don't think you deserve the refund.

The guy is running a business and we are hoping they are taking care of their ladies. Therefore, because you disrespected the lady that shorten your booking is your own fault.

The guy who threw your refund on the ground is very disrespectful so it is fair for your comment against the guy.

It is a sad world where when a guy get disrespected and they should just take it because it is the norm. In this situation, you are also at fault. Do not act as the victim.
    Everyone deserves respect. When you disrespect other, do not expect to be respected.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
    You asked other punters what they think and the majority have suggested that you move on.
    So the girl had some unusual restrictions, don’t book her again.

My approach is to book a new girl for 30 minutes and if there isn’t any rapport, to simply walk away without wasting any more time or energy on a failed session.

Most of my punts have been average, several have been exceptionally good and the rare ones have been dreadful.
    My top two worst punts were a mentally troubled female (drugs maybe?) overseas and the other memorably bad one was in one of my regular shops a couple of years ago - the girl covered her vagina during a FS session fairly on - how crazy or ridiculous is that?!

I walked away from the session after maybe about 5 minutes out of a 30 minute booking - the $$ were a write off and I couldn’t be bothered arguing with the girl or the shop for a refund of any sort.

At the time, I did share some negative feedback on this forum about the girl in question(Olivia from 45 George, Clyde) to warn off other punters from booking her.
    Thankfully, she doesn’t seem to be in the punting industry any longer. Good riddance, as the expression goes.

I understand that you’re offended about the receptionist’s behaviour and thank you for sharing but it’s really not worth spending your time or emotional energy on the issue any further.
    Nice comment, share with your suggestions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    OP. Are you Indian?

Banned
    Well... From the original post OP had his money refunded even though it was in a rude way. To open up another account just to demand an apology is pathetic since he got his money back. Would OP like to propose marriage to Anna as well to make up for the apology?

Well, I'm trying out Lara later tonight, watch out for my AR!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast