Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a sense of adventure? Apply within

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you have a sense of adventure? Apply within

Ok. We all get told we are special and that they only do certain things with us.
    99% of the time it’s manure, but that small doubt is always there.....until it is confirmed or she’s a liar.

In this thread I would like to suggest we send each other on missions to eliminate that doubt or even confirm that possibly maybe we are special.

This kind of stuff should be reserved for private messages where we can discuss the missions in more detail.

If we find suitable buddies to scout our “special” ladies, we reciprocate one they have. We each pay our own costs and report to each other.

My mission, if you choose to accept, is in the south west. Seems too good to be true. Low cost, any option I want. She constantly showers me with affection, praise and wants to take things further. I am highly suspicious that I am special.

I want someone to scout her. You must be willing to do anything. You must have some charm, be willing to think on your feet and be presentable. You must have one that you want me to scout. You will report back to me in great detail and I will do the same.

PM me for further details, we chat and assess. If we get any doubts about each other, no dice

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So I go to yours - she is a dud. You go to mine and she is good. Score: Me 0,You 1.
    Call me cynical but.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    So I go to yours - she is a dud. You go to mine and she is good. Score: Me 0,You 1.
    Call me cynical but.....
    This is where your sense of adventure cones in. What if mine is a winner and yours is a dud? Me 0, You 1.
    I have no doubt that mine could be disappointing, a dud so to speak, to others. So could yours.

If you are expecting a knockout, dynamite 100% guaranteed punt this isn’t the mission for you. You could end up with a crappy hj or an even worse body slide. You could end up with what i get. Thats the mystery.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Im not saying mine is a kockout, she is not. She has huge fake tittays and is very receptive to me in all ways. You? She could spit in your face and knee you in the groin. Thats the adventure element.

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    fuck it I'm down

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM me Ken, I have one that I have been very keen to find out if I was “the only one” to receive a specific service. She’s on the inner south side. haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm in, pm me 😁👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m in , i have one , pm me . Cool

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lots of great contact so far. Thanks.
    You can actually PM me, without leaving any details in this thread.

Up to you if we eventually agree to announce the success or failure of each mission, but I probably have about 3 or 4 of these ladies i am curious about. Will start with one though. Great to get multiple opinions and i love the adventure and challenge presented by you guys to reciprocate.

Ultimately most of these ladies just want our money and will tell us anything to get it. Always nice though if we truly are special

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Sounds like somebody just has a creative writing fetish and wants to talk absolute shit.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Sounds like somebody just has a creative writing fetish and wants to talk absolute shit.
    You’d know, biggest shit talker on here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with this.
    If you want to get rid of the doubt, if you want to know if your special ML is a liar or is in fact you are special, just DM me her details and I'll find out for you. If you DM me a girls name from T5, then I can tell you now....not special.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Agree with this.
    If you want to get rid of the doubt, if you want to know if your special ML is a liar or is in fact you are special, just DM me her details and I'll find out for you. If you DM me a girls name from T5, then I can tell you now....not special.
    See, the point of this thread is for us to communicate and send each other on missions. Quid pro quo. I doubt i am special, but being one step ahead is a great feeling. The point isnt just to find out about our individual ml, its the adventure of reciprocating and taking one for the team.
    We should be highly suspicious of all our mls, but its sometimes....rarely, true

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes Ken , i think its a great idea . It’s good to know where you are with this situation if there giving the hot and heavy’s to meet outside the shop .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    the cynical side of me says, why after almost two years on this platform, don't you already have a circle of jerk off boys you dm to fulfil these adventures......
    Group chats dont work. Someone always mess it up. Takes years to build up trust. Always best one on one. Hopefully within a week we can confirm our first agreed reciprocal arrangement.
    Trying to make this a situation where its win/win. Our doubts are confirmed or assuaged.

Might go off the rails. I hope not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The underlying point is trust. Do I trust you, do you trust your ML.
    I'm happy to help you and complete the complete the mission. Since most of us are actually strangers how else can you build trust? You want someone to scout her. I am willing to do anything based on the data you provide. My returns may not be the same as yours, but at least I would know you were honest in the info provided rather than just trying to get free info about my years of punting. That's how trust is built and I can then I'm willing to share my trade secrets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Lots of great contact so far. Thanks.
    You can actually PM me, without leaving any details in this thread.

Up to you if we eventually agree to announce the success or failure of each mission, but I probably have about 3 or 4 of these ladies i am curious about. Will start with one though. Great to get multiple opinions and i love the adventure and challenge presented by you guys to reciprocate.

Ultimately most of these ladies just want our money and will tell us anything to get it. Always nice though if we truly are special
    Seriously?
    Your initial post; there was ‘one lady’ you’re curious about her interest/intentions …..now you’ve got 3 or 4 options to share?
    You’re banging a couple of WL’s, who whisper sweet nothings into your ear…..big deal, get over yourself, nothing special there.
    If you are ‘special’, ‘the only one’; service is always free, uncovered, that ‘special love’…..if you’re game enough to commit?
    Your phone number is never requested….it’s always logged, when booking. Those, who dial from blocked numbers….well, I’m guessing, they’d give it up, if ‘they feel special’?

Someone, on this thread, mentioned a chick with bolt ons?
    Is she PRC, 22 years of age?
    Smoking hot, full GFE, cums 3 times…..if you’ve got the ability to perform?

I reckon you’re all rooting the same couple of Sheila’s?
    Share and share alike……after all, it’s good to feel special, ‘loved’.

Turkey, you’re on a fishing mission….just put it out there, you wanna expand your horizons/options?
    Nothing wrong with that…..saves a fortune on dud punts!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just put her name and where she can be found in this forum.

the rest of us who want to will go visit her, and post after-reports for u to have a look.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sharing intel under this 'mission; purpose will definitely appeal to some punters. they should do it.

for the rest of us, we know we are special. and we know they do it for others. how do you think the pricing is so consistent across so many girls across so many shops.

'I only do it for you baby"

what possible other answers are there:

I do it for others too honey, but you get the best
    I do it for others too honey, but I always wash before you visit
    I do it for others too honey, but I always wash after you visit because you shoot so much

"Never was so much paid by so many to so few"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    sharing intel under this 'mission; purpose will definitely appeal to some punters. they should do it.

for the rest of us, we know we are special. and we know they do it for others. how do you think the pricing is so consistent across so many girls across so many shops.

I do it for others too honey, but I always wash after you visit because you shoot so much

Never a truer word has been spoken, Touch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post

Yea, but we cant go into a shop with a fake moustache, a different accent and see what she does with others. Many of us are curious about what she gets up to with others. Some will get their hearts broken, some will go “i knew it” and who knows maybe some of us truly are special. The idiot optimist in me would like to think so.

Its nice to know rather than have that awful nagging feeling in the back of your mind. Clarifies the situation. For some its the push we need to walk away from one that has attached itself. It also could be the catalyst to take all your desires out on her, knowing you and her arent destined for wedding bells.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast