Ok. We all get told we are special and that they only do certain things with us.
99% of the time it’s manure, but that small doubt is always there.....until it is confirmed or she’s a liar.

In this thread I would like to suggest we send each other on missions to eliminate that doubt or even confirm that possibly maybe we are special.

This kind of stuff should be reserved for private messages where we can discuss the missions in more detail.

If we find suitable buddies to scout our “special” ladies, we reciprocate one they have. We each pay our own costs and report to each other.

My mission, if you choose to accept, is in the south west. Seems too good to be true. Low cost, any option I want. She constantly showers me with affection, praise and wants to take things further. I am highly suspicious that I am special.

I want someone to scout her. You must be willing to do anything. You must have some charm, be willing to think on your feet and be presentable. You must have one that you want me to scout. You will report back to me in great detail and I will do the same.

PM me for further details, we chat and assess. If we get any doubts about each other, no dice