Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a sense of adventure? Apply within

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    The underlying point is trust. Do I trust you, do you trust your ML.
    I'm happy to help you and complete the complete the mission. Since most of us are actually strangers how else can you build trust? You want someone to scout her. I am willing to do anything based on the data you provide. My returns may not be the same as yours, but at least I would know you were honest in the info provided rather than just trying to get free info about my years of punting. That's how trust is built and I can then I'm willing to share my trade secrets.

I dont trust her. This is purely about quid pro quo for guys who want something confirmed in exchange for doing the same for another guy.
    I agree that it could takes awhile to build trust to gain your years of punting. Same for me though. Im not asking for that. Its a start.
    If a guy does a mission for me and him for me, well great thats the point of this thread. If we have other missions or talk on some level of trust, even better.
    Right now its a simple one man, one mission.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Seriously?
    Your initial post; there was ‘one lady’ you’re curious about her interest/intentions …..now you’ve got 3 or 4 options to share?
    You’re banging a couple of WL’s, who whisper sweet nothings into your ear…..big deal, get over yourself, nothing special there.
    If you are ‘special’, ‘the only one’; service is always free, uncovered, that ‘special love’…..if you’re game enough to commit?
    Your phone number is never requested….it’s always logged, when booking. Those, who dial from blocked numbers….well, I’m guessing, they’d give it up, if ‘they feel special’?
    Right here, right now. One mission.
    But i see a variety of mls. I am always curious about how these ladies are with others. I am a realist. I know there are some that do anything with anybody. Some limit their services to certain reliable customers. Others with one or two. Some dont change their menu for anybody.
    The adventure side of this is stepping out of your comfort zone, you know, seeing the same mls over and over again and instead seeing another ml with a specific purpose in mind

Its fine to be cynical and happy with what you do. Great, move on and leave this thread for those of us who may find it useful.
    This thread is for guys who are curious about their “special” lady and want that checked out. Most of the time, it aint gonna work out. Who knows, it may be great for some of us occasionally to find out our girl aint a big fat liar. Knowledge is never a bad thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To me, sounds more like some form of perverted voyeurism?
    You root ‘my Sheila’, if I can root ‘yours’….then we’ll compare notes!!!
    Why not just ask, ‘anyone rooting blah blah’?
    At least that way, it’ll give you half an idea if she’s a one man bang…..or just another gang bang?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So far there are 10 guys who have swapped mission details

Just an update to advise I have completed 3 of my missions. 2 successfully, 1 unsuccessfully.

If you complete your mission, PM me and I will see if you are one of the ones I have done. If I havent, I will prioritise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The initial post sounds super dodgy to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianobsessed View Post
    The initial post sounds super dodgy to me.
    I understand that opinion.
    I like to be optimistic.

We chat on PM. See if we can work something out. If you have a burning curiousity about what yours does, well a lot of us do as well.

Very simple. I see yours, you see mine. With A mission.
    We dont discuss in public the mission, just one on one in chat. If we both do our missions, successful or not, we communicate results.

If it goes well, maybe there will be more missions in future. If it doesnt, its an experiment that failed.
    There are already established networks here discussing all this in private. Some of us dont feel comfortable talking in large groups, some groups are difficult to gain entry to etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    I understand that opinion.
    I like to be optimistic.

We chat on PM. See if we can work something out. If you have a burning curiousity about what yours does, well a lot of us do as well.

Very simple. I see yours, you see mine. With A mission.
    We dont discuss in public the mission, just one on one in chat. If we both do our missions, successful or not, we communicate results.

If it goes well, maybe there will be more missions in future. If it doesnt, its an experiment that failed.
    There are already established networks here discussing all this in private. Some of us dont feel comfortable talking in large groups, some groups are difficult to gain entry to etc.
    Out of interest are the successful missions those that you couldn’t get the same service or is it that you managed to break the code?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    So far there are 10 guys who have swapped mission details

Just an update to advise I have completed 3 of my missions. 2 successfully, 1 unsuccessfully.

If you complete your mission, PM me and I will see if you are one of the ones I have done. If I havent, I will prioritise.
    What????
    So you’ve lined up 10 blokes to go and try to root one Sheila? In the meantime, you’re doing the community a service, attempting to bang your 10 new leads?
    Bizarre!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, its weird. Why do you need 10 guys to find out if she is special or not. One presentable, respectful punter visits her three times to build rapport, and who has lots of pineapples is sufficient.
    Maybe he's her pimp drumming up business.
    The 10 blokes should tell us if they were successful, since we've been given the reverse score already ( and since we don't know who the special ML is anyways).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    What????
    So you’ve lined up 10 blokes to go and try to root one Sheila? In the meantime, you’re doing the community a service, attempting to bang your 10 new leads?
    Bizarre!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Agree, its weird. Why do you need 10 guys to find out if she is special or not. One presentable, respectful punter visits her three times to build rapport, and who has lots of pineapples is sufficient.
    Maybe he's her pimp drumming up business.
    The 10 blokes should tell us if they were successful, since we've been given the reverse score already ( and since we don't know who the special ML is anyways).
    You guys know that even if 50% do their end, it will be a miracle. Safety in numbers. Too far to travel for some, money for others, wanting their end sorted first etc. All good.
    I could be her pimp, i could be an alien from outer space. If im her pimp im doing a shit job at it.
    Believe me i dont think rapport is needed for this one. You should find out within 5 minutes where you stand, before handing out any money. My instructions for this one are geared to finding out whre you stand without spending a penny. Or knowing what you get offered before you spend.
    Id love to think i was special, wouldnt we all. The reality is likely to be different.

As for getting new leads, i understand why you would think like this, but seriously it doesnt bare close scrutiny. I love the adventure side of it, but do i really want a lady that has frustrated her guy to the point of him not getting the service he wants or he is paranoid that hes getting lied to as a “special customer” ? Why would i get the service this guy has spent tons of money and visits to attain. I am another set of eyes and can give another perspective. Im very observant and trust my process to get maximum results where possible.

I have enough ladies i can see or have a list of that present services I want. I dont need to do this, but
    A) i know the feelings guys have about certain mls and want to help their curiousity. Just like i want mine answered.
    B) i enjoy the feeling of the unknown. It can be boring knowing you will get fs or whatever

You can take what i say on face value or contort it in whichever direction you like. The guys on these missions want answers. Nothing will be released publicly, just like most of the discussion on the good-great mls in Brisbane. It will be on PMs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what if, you were previously special, but after seeing the other 10, she has a new special ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    what if, you were previously special, but after seeing the other 10, she has a new special ?
    Guarantee she wont see the other 10, but if it all works out for the other guy. Fantastic. The risk of doing this. Happy to be at the wedding lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The whole thing is creepy. It has stalker vibes. Do you fall in love with strippers too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The whole thing is creepy. It has stalker vibes. Do you fall in love with strippers too?
    Yeah i fall in love with every woman i ever meet. I couldnt give a shit what she does with others.

Do you go to birthday parties for 5 year olds and tell them that its all pointless and theyre going to die?

Many guys want to find out what their mls do in the room. You know, their job. Especially if they feed out the old line of “You’re special baby. I only do this for you”. Stalking implies i want them followed to their house. Be better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better? At least I'm not stalking women with groups of men, gathering information.
    "Their ml's". Get a grip.
    If you believe any ml that says "you're special", you're seriously fucking stupid.
    Grow up chump.
    Also if you think stalking is solely following women, you might want to look up a few definitions. Start with unlawful stalking.
    Also I put this guy on my ignore list because I hate it when people get weirdly academic about getting jerked off in the back room of a dingy shop somewhere on a main road.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm better than you. At least I'm not stalking women with groups of men.
    If you believe any ml that says "you're special",you're seriously fucking stupid.
    Grow up chump.
    Maybe you are better than me. Maybe i am “seriously fucking stupid”
    Appreciate your perspective.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Better? At least I'm not stalking women with groups of men, gathering information.
    If you believe any ml that says "you're special", you're seriously fucking stupid.
    Grow up chump.
    Also if you think stalking is solely following women, you might want to look up a few definitions. Start with unlawful stalking.
    Also I put this guy on my ignore list because I hate it when people get weirdly academic about getting jerked off in the back room of a dingy shop somewhere on a main road.
    I agree with most of this response - it is weird wanting to know if you are "special" - like its being mentioned on this forum, your an ATM to them - if not an ATM, then they want to stay in the country. What they do with you they do with everyone else 99% of the time!!!

The only part I disagree with is the stalking part - if they were following them home or passing around person address and mobile number without the ML's consent, then its getting super weird and going down the stalking path IMHO - if its passing on which shop and their work name - go for it - that's what this forum is for isn't it? But its still weird!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    2/2 "I couldnt give a shit what she does with others."
    25/1 "I want someone to scout her. You must be willing to do anything. You must have some charm, be willing to think on your feet and be presentable. You must have one that you want me to scout. You will report back to me in great detail and I will do the same."
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    25/1 "I want someone to scout her. You must be willing to do anything. You must have some charm, be willing to think on your feet and be presentable. You must have one that you want me to scout. You will report back to me in great detail and I will do the same."
    4FoW2
    Its not the deed i care about, its the story she tells. If another guy goes in, sees her and gets what i get. Great. Happy for both of them.
    Its the “lie” that i want clarified. I will actually feel really bad if she is telling me the truth, but this nagging doubt about her honesty is what i want resolved. I wont stop seeng her either way.
    There are an awful lot of guys out there who are in similar situations or just want to know where they stand. Im just trying to be careful with the info im dealing with.

Loads of guys compartmentalise this stuff great. Wish some of us could be so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    4FoW2
    I must say FoW, you're quite entertaining!
    I think OP is at a young age where you get an idea and just dive balls first in it with reckless abandon. Mix in there some adrenaline and comradeship and you've got yourself a new borne fetish

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast