Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you have a sense of adventure? Apply within

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    I must say FoW, you're quite entertaining!
    I think OP is at a young age where you get an idea and just dive balls first in it with reckless abandon. Mix in there some adrenaline and comradeship and you've got yourself a new borne fetish
    I have no real gripe with "Finger lickin'good" - we were all young once - I remember when I was at highschool I thought this MILF was coming on to me. I rode my bike to her place one night when her hubby wasn't home and knocked on her door. When she opened it I went to kiss her - lol - didn't end how I wanted but hey points for trying.lol.
    If only I had that sort of testosterone now!
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I have no real gripe with "Finger lickin'good" - we were all young once - I remember when I was at highschool I thought this MILF was coming on to me. I rode my bike to her place one night when her hubby wasn't home and knocked on her door. When she opened it I went to kiss her - lol - didn't end how I wanted but hey points for trying.lol.
    If only I had that sort of testosterone now!
    4FoW2
    Oh so true if only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow you’re all a bit cynical… this is the best thing to happen on this boring as shit forum in a long time. I’m not taking part as I totally believe my ladies are only doing the things they say for me only but I would love to be able to read all of kens PMs

Everyone’s making out like THIS is the one weird thing on a forum dedicated to guys going out and paying mostly down on their luck ladies to perform illegal sexual acts on them….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll give KTFC some credit - I volunteered to try out "his girl" but because "my girl" was unavailable at the moment, he hasn't passed on any details to me yet.

So he's definitely not trying to drum up business for a girl.

But he's done well getting his own database of girls, and to that I say "Well done'!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shit, I am either young at heart or immature then.
    I know there are some skeptics and I understand that. I probably would be to.

To battings point, he seriously wouldnt want to read the PMs. There are a lot of guys that have told me deeply personal stuff and they are hurting. These women can really get to you.
    The guys that can just do their physical business and move on. Full credit. Plenty of purely adventurous and mission guys too. Exercise hasnt quite gone how i thought. Its been interesting.

Thanks Jimmyp. As to the database. Not really the best way to go about getting names. Im more interested in the mission and the adventure than building a list of girls. I already have maybe a dozen i can call on anytime to do what i want. Or i have a list of maybe 20 ladies i want to try. Dont need more. Its the thrill of a challenge. The guys have put a lot of hard work and money into the ml and expecting me to crack the case in one mission is difficult. That said i am batting at 50%. Wish it was batting 100%. Out of the 4 i have seen, the most recent one might get me bloody hooked. She was real good, but i had the same result as the guy sending me on the mission in a negative way,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post

To battings point, he seriously wouldnt want to read the PMs. There are a lot of guys that have told me deeply personal stuff and they are hurting. These women can really get to you.
    Haha That’s exactly why I WOULD want to read it… bit more humanity than most of what we get here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to advise that we have our first fully completed adventure. Both missions were accomplished.

I have completed another 5. Just waiting on the other end to advise progress.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to advise that we have our first fully completed adventure. Both missions were accomplished.

Nice work Ken - many thanks indeed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One last call to action. I have done 6 of these assignments (50% successful, 50% not) but only had 2 missions returned.
    If you are still to do your side, PM me once you have and i will pass on what i have found out.

Lots of good discussion with others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    so does this mean that the two girls which had indicated to the original punters that they only did it for that punter were easily persuaded to provided everything for a newbie. So two punters have had their eyes opened.
    Some missions were “my girl says she only does x with me”.
    Some were i cant get this service out of my ml. Can you try?
    A lot were background info.

I dont think any punter had their eyes opened. Just a confirmation that their lady was full of shit (mine too) or as hard to get a service for me as the other guy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At the end of the day, why get online with a forum like this? IMO participarting in random events like this generates the best intel ever returned. Yeah, it's more about the adventure, than the specific quests, quid pro quo of course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncybouncy View Post
    At the end of the day, why get online with a forum like this? IMO participarting in random events like this generates the best intel ever returned. Yeah, it's more about the adventure, than the specific quests, quid pro quo of course.
    Exactly mate. Done right, this can be fun and gets you out of a punting routine.
    Doing something for another member of the community should enrich both of us.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can tell Alex is getting confused now . . .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One last call to action. I have done 6 of these assignments (50% successful, 50% not) but only had 2 missions returned.
    If you are still to do your side, PM me once you have and i will pass on what i have found out.

Lots of good discussion with others.
    As an update I have completed 8 of my missions. 2 to go. Only had 2 completed on the other side. If you dont like your mission or where its located, contact me and i may be able to provide an alternative.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just providing finality on this adventure
    Maybe I do it again someday

In the “I’m special” column. 16 out 16 missions proved that you are not special, including mine.
    If your ml tells you that she only does specific services with you, it is highly likely to be a giant lie.

In the “shes driving me crazy” column. 4 out of 5 missions proved that she limits her services to you as she does to everyone else. I am happy to report that the one case where she agreed to do a service with me that she didnt for our hero, she has now caved in and done it with him. Im sure the shared intel provided helped seal the deal.

There were 21 missions on my end completed. Only 7 back to me. There were many private messages that i received that were of the social worker nature. Im not qualified. But i did what i could. These crazy ladies cut to some of our hearts. Others not so much haha.

In conclusion if you ever get told “I only do this with you” or “You’re Special”, be skeptical. Very skeptical. Find a trusted friend here or elsewhere and confirm, if its bugging you. Prepare to be disappointed.

If you get told she does not do this service, thats where it gets interesting. It could be true or maybe she has a few guys who are successful. Alternatively other approaches may work. These are the ones I would love to focus on next time....if there is a next time. Its a bigger challenge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I enjoyed my challenge Ken
    Great concept

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    PM me Ken, I have one that I have been very keen to find out if I was “the only one” to receive a specific service. She’s on the inner south side. haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pm me ! Thanks ! Happy to help

Junior Member(有D料到)

PM me if you can would be good to get feedback

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxg05 View Post
    PM me if you can would be good to get feedback
    This was done over the first quarter of 2022.
    Also the data, is between me and the guy that reached out. In every single case.
    Not to be shared.

This wasnt an exercise in getting new leads. Some of the ones i saw wont be in the industry any longer or will have moved shops anyway.

If i ever do this again, would love people to contribute knowing their girls and info is safe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123