Person's Name : Kiki
Age : late 20’s early 30’s . Pretty. Lovely lips good conversation
Size/shape : Nice .curvy proportioned body, 160 cm, natural B + . A little heavier than her photos may suggest and not as tall .

Nationality : Thailand

Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage

: 0411 984 066
Wechat ID: stanmore200
Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Services Provided : lots Of B2B & Sensuality . DATY , CBJ. is there more ?

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, Service oriented

Kiki I clearly a seasoned ML . Not a bad thing .and the first day I met her , we seemed to meet well . As we were both wracked and pleasure slick by the end of the 2 hours .

We had a lot of play, no pretence of massage and the first thing will happen is Kiki saying if we play all the time you have to pay me well . I’ve no issue with tipping well and always do irrespective and without expectations .

So no gents , this is not any FS discussion here . But is just an observation about Kiki been straight up and that the inclusive shop price may not be the best way forward in some circumstances/negotiations as it can quickly be forgotten by the ML in the room they’ve already $50 plus plus up before they walk through the door, let alone put a hand down a second hole.

Second time to see Kiki last week, as wanting to see how we would engage following our first meeting .

into the shop greeted by the lovely Ada who is always smiling, courteous and doing everything well . Also dressed in a great loose pant wrap top outfit that was stylish . Dark red full lips saying hello to me . Taking me to the room . Remembering and asking things we’d talked about before.

Kiki is in the room , she says hello and knows we are not doing any massage . Her first words before hello are you will have to pay well if we are going to play the whole time . Of course Kiki I did last time and will . And discussed she already has a $50 tip with Ada . And I still hand her another $100 . I’m fine with it.

The time together is similar , though less intense and she seems more rules oriented , no DATY , though it starts and then stops abruptly , no touching nipples unless ever so lightly . Perhaps period ?

We still have a great time together and I’m finished almost by what is a really great CBJ , then hand and body slide , and this is when Kiki kicks in and becomes very animated , then aware of time finishing says save for the next girl while at the same time wanking me furiously . Then saying .. save it for the next girl. She’s astride my thighs and grinding into me

I come as she’s describing the Japanese looking girl Jasmine . Who later walks through the door as Kiki exits

Will go back of course to see ? No idea as yet

But will go back