Thread: Kiki Is lovely

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Kiki Is lovely

Person's Name : Kiki
    Age : late 20’s early 30’s . Pretty. Lovely lips good conversation
    Size/shape : Nice .curvy proportioned body, 160 cm, natural B + . A little heavier than her photos may suggest and not as tall .

Nationality : Thailand

Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage

: 0411 984 066
    Wechat ID: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Services Provided : lots Of B2B & Sensuality . DATY , CBJ. is there more ?

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, Service oriented

Kiki I clearly a seasoned ML . Not a bad thing .and the first day I met her , we seemed to meet well . As we were both wracked and pleasure slick by the end of the 2 hours .

We had a lot of play, no pretence of massage and the first thing will happen is Kiki saying if we play all the time you have to pay me well . I’ve no issue with tipping well and always do irrespective and without expectations .

So no gents , this is not any FS discussion here . But is just an observation about Kiki been straight up and that the inclusive shop price may not be the best way forward in some circumstances/negotiations as it can quickly be forgotten by the ML in the room they’ve already $50 plus plus up before they walk through the door, let alone put a hand down a second hole.

Second time to see Kiki last week, as wanting to see how we would engage following our first meeting .

into the shop greeted by the lovely Ada who is always smiling, courteous and doing everything well . Also dressed in a great loose pant wrap top outfit that was stylish . Dark red full lips saying hello to me . Taking me to the room . Remembering and asking things we’d talked about before.

Kiki is in the room , she says hello and knows we are not doing any massage . Her first words before hello are you will have to pay well if we are going to play the whole time . Of course Kiki I did last time and will . And discussed she already has a $50 tip with Ada . And I still hand her another $100 . I’m fine with it.

The time together is similar , though less intense and she seems more rules oriented , no DATY , though it starts and then stops abruptly , no touching nipples unless ever so lightly . Perhaps period ?

We still have a great time together and I’m finished almost by what is a really great CBJ , then hand and body slide , and this is when Kiki kicks in and becomes very animated , then aware of time finishing says save for the next girl while at the same time wanking me furiously . Then saying .. save it for the next girl. She’s astride my thighs and grinding into me

I come as she’s describing the Japanese looking girl Jasmine . Who later walks through the door as Kiki exits

Will go back of course to see ? No idea as yet

But will go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow tons of Kiki’s reviews
    On visiting list

Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angela looks stunning body. Any reports after visiting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    Angela looks stunning body. Any reports after visiting?
    I’ve seen her too. Beautiful natural breasts, very attractive young lady. Definitely worth a crack.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzdog View Post
    I’ve seen her too. Beautiful natural breasts, very attractive young lady. Definitely worth a crack.
    Thanks brother for those intel
    Many beautiful girls from the shop
    Need to earn more to enjoy lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can confirmed no editing of those photos as I seen Kiki and Jenny before. Kudos to the shop using real photos

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Thursday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Ben

Sofia

Kiki (Super Pretty Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Pink (Sexy cute girl)
    Thailand, Ccups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Alis (Beautiful Sexy girl)
    Thailand, D cup 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Jessie(��Hot Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 162cm, small body, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm