Thread: Ramu innocent but naughty school girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ramu innocent but naughty school girl

Been busy to drop an AR from my past few visits at Ginza but this one definitely deserves one!

I brought my mate in this place and i told him show them how a ghorka warrior fucks 😂, I Did an booking for Ramu for me and Sei for my mate, so here we are I've been intrigue whats up with the craze from Rooter about this young lady, so book i her up for an hour, paid the damage and i was ask to wait at the lounge and i saw this young girl at room 10 and i went straight to the two gents at reception and told me thats your one, i was o shit this is my kind of thing, i was so excited to enter that room the moment they told me to go in, and yeah fuck! drop dead gorgeous young school girl infront of me, she told me to sit in the couch gave me the tightest hug i had from Ginza girls 😂, and started to give me a kiss that lead to lfk and gave me a delightful smile, as always its up for a good start fuck yeah!

Went to do the routine moutwash and lead me to shower soap me up wash my front and gave me a sensual bbj and told me to turn my back and start soaping and washing my butthole and told me that she will make me a happy man, i was like shit! jackpot baby its gonna happen tonight!

Quick dry up and told me to sit down on the edge of the bed and she kneel down and started to lick my balls and leads to an smooth bbbj with good eye contact and she’s trying to deeptroat me i was like shit the kid is trying hard. She ask me to go on my knees like donkey position 😂on my mind yeah treat me like a donkey! She did a soft rimming while jerking of my dick and I ask her to lie down on the bed and let me do some work and exploration with this nice young girl, nonstop dfk and i crawled down all the way down to her 20 yrs old body, i give her a good daty and she’s loving it screaming some kimochi and shit and on my head its time to fuck!

1st round was a quick one i started with mish and shit shes tight! fuckn hell i was pumping her hard and i didnt change position as i was enjoying watching and kissing her while shes head is blowing up i was thinking to ask for CIM but fuck ill do that on 2nd round, just let me enjoy this tight vagina infront of me and shoot the week amount of load that i save for a her.

She went up and clean me up and she was observing my dick and said your dick veins are so angry and we end up laughing, we had a nice chat told me she’s gonna be here for a month until she go back home for her uni, she study marketing i was thinking she’ll gonna be successful later on whatever she will market in future😂.

No hesitation she initiated for round 2 and start to catbath me and told me this “i gonna wake up your dick up ok?, she was licking and sucking my finger and went all the way down to the angry dick again and gave me good bbbj , deeptroat and ball sucking oh my! i told her to lie down again its time to enter to this tight hole again, i started with mish followed by doggy and reverse cg and cowgirl she was screaming crazy but not to loud that not annoying scream or whatever and she ask me if i want to cum in mouth this time and ofcourse i said oh yes please love, still i was pumping her hard and i told her im almost there she went all the way down and give me a good bbbj until i shoot my 2nd load. Goes the buzzer went for a shower and sends our goodbyes.

Holy cow all i can say is im a fuckin happy man!

Went to the reception to look for my mate and the gents from reception asking for feedback and i said fuck! And they freak out they thought i was mad but i told them it was other way around that was a fuckn good session 10/10 for me im safe to call it max level GFE.
    Thanks ones again im going to get broke if theres alot of fish this in Ginza 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the review mate. I am wondering if you ever get a delay for your booking? I always get about 15min delay for my booking lol. I am happy with everything from Ginza except their booking management. Sometimes I even have to wait more than 30min after I arrive on time. (I wait 40min when I booked Ramu last time). Honestly, it’s a bit disappointing .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didnt wait that long most of my bookings are precise on time, my longest wait could be 10-15 minutes depends when the wl set up longer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexkizun View Post
    Thank you for the review mate. I am wondering if you ever get a delay for your booking? I always get about 15min delay for my booking lol. I am happy with everything from Ginza except their booking management. Sometimes I even have to wait more than 30min after I arrive on time. (I wait 40min when I booked Ramu last time). Honestly, it’s a bit disappointing .
    Hey bro, it happens. I always make booking and show up 5 to 10mins early and I find most times I still end up waiting 10 to 20mins, sometimes even 30mins...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5-10mins wait seems pretty common. Very rarely I had 15-30mins

I can understand 5-10min cause girl is setup or having a quick break. But any longer then it be nice if shop let us know beforehand

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a session with Ramu today, nice girl but kinda strange. At first, her English was not that great, but by the end session, it was pretty good. When it comes to all the actions she was fine, and did all as advertised, she looks a little different compared to pics, I mean her face had a lot more foundation. Sex was fine, but her personality was like a robot with loose connections hard to explain but weird.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by robinho View Post
    I had a session with Ramu today, nice girl but kinda strange. At first, her English was not that great, but by the end session, it was pretty good. When it comes to all the actions she was fine, and did all as advertised, she looks a little different compared to pics, I mean her face had a lot more foundation. Sex was fine, but her personality was like a robot with loose connections hard to explain but weird.
    Hey bro, i saw ramu last week and understand what you mean...just abit strange...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by robinho View Post
    Had a session earlier this week, and I can say that she did everything as advertised. Even though she was friendly, she seemed disconnected, like her eyes would wander off during the session.