Thread: Double girl massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Double girl massage

Monday evening, I went to Parramatta Blossom for the first time. This was my 4th time punting since starting in November. Bit of a presence around the front and rear entrances. Walked back around and when I thought no one was looking, I went in through the front. I was greeted and chose to have a double massage for an hour. The girls greeted in inside. One of their names was Mina. I don't recall the other one. They were 24-25, and fairly bubbly.

They allowed me to feel them up while they massaged. Said I was naughty a few times. The massage itself was pretty decent. Definitely the best massage I've had outside of a legit place. They sometimes sang along to the music being played. They could have maybe been a bit more chatty and playful but what was there wasn't too bad. I got spanked softly a few times.

They offered me a CBJ for $70 extra each for both of them. I didn't have that much on me so instead I went with a CBJ from one for $70 and $50 for the other. I got to take off their bottoms. I got to play with the MLs but maybe not as much as I'd like. I really wanted their bums closer to me, though I didn't make much mention of it tbf.

Maybe on me, but I couldn't really feel much from the blowjob. Maybe it was the condom. They asked me if I'd finished, and I honestly didn't know. It looked like I did, but I didn't feel as though I did. I should mention that I hadn't released for a few days in the lead up to this.

At the end, the ML and I hugged. As I chose to leave through the rear entrance, another punter appeared behind me! I rushed down the stairs and left. Thankfully the other guy didn't follow. Probably went in the opposite direction.

It did hurt walking back to my car. Once I got home I really felt as though I'd been sack whacked. It hurt for a while and I couldn't walk properly. I'd say this is more on me since I'm a bit unusual.

Might go back for just a HE. Double girls is kinda fun. Went due to recommendations from here and it's not a bad place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doubles are good fun when both girls are comfortable with each other. I'll make a separate post of my experience soon!

On the topic of you feeling sack whacked, I had an experience where after a CBJ I believe the ML had sucked a bit too hard during the session and it made my snake puff up for a week. Kind of think it had to do with the suction being something like a hickey and rupturing some vessels, making it look like a bruise I guess. It healed up after a while so no issues there.hope you recover soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mina is good, saw her once in Darlinghurst

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never tried double, Might want to try one day

Shop Owner
    Thank you so much. Double always more fun �� hope to see you soon