Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep demanding for apology Part 3

Banned

Keep demanding for apology Part 3

Hi Mates, just found my previous threads are closed by the forum, presumably.
    To open up a new thread to continue the communication and sharing of thoughts.
    Also for the shop to continue responding to fellow mates' voices.
    Anyone who is not informed of the background stories can revert to my previous threads.
    Happy Australian Day!

Banned
    You would be a nightmare of a customer in any industry or setting. Get the fuck over it. Talk about Egos….. just don’t go back there clown. Simple.

Banned
    Are you an Indian ? I wouldn’t be surprised

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    You would be a nightmare of a customer in any industry or setting. Get the fuck over it. Talk about Egos….. just don’t go back there clown. Simple.
    I had taken a simple approach for many times in many years. But this time is different. Because we always take a simple approach, serious things are often treated simply and unfairly by Papasans and Mamasans. Offence is not encouraged to be inflicted upon any punter in a shop.

Banned
    Your sick. You should be kicked off this forum altogether

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend View Post
    Hi Mates, just found my previous threads are closed by the forum, presumably.
    To open up a new thread to continue the communication and sharing of thoughts.
    Also for the shop to continue responding to fellow mates' voices.
    Anyone who is not informed of the background stories can revert to my previous threads.
    Happy Australian Day!
    Mate you have spent two days and 36 posts bagging about the shop and your experience. Sounds little strange as there is no other post from you. If I had a bad experience I would write a report and couple of reply in the thread and move on.

Tell us about your other experiences.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    Your sick. You should be kicked off this forum altogether
    Your joker. You know you cannot kick someone off the forum. I wish I knew. I would not say something I cannot do. LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Mate you have spent two days and 36 posts bagging about the shop and your experience. Sounds little strange as there is no other post from you. If I had a bad experience I would write a report and couple of reply in the thread and move on.

Tell us about your other experiences.
    What kind of experiences? Punting or working?

Banned
    Holy crap , and I thought I was a pain in the arse, I don't think this dope is playing with a full deck, he is relentless to the point of being psychotic...Happy Australia Day........

I think Admin has shown so much patience already, closing those threads was a clear sign of the forum’s position and intend . Good luck to the OP, digging his own grave now. No big loss though, what had he contributed before ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think we need another thread demanding the mods apologise for daring to close down the previous two idiotic threads

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My Friend, the time now is to get the fuck over it. You have made your point, move on now. On average I get a customer like yourself in my business once a year. Since opening up after lockdown, I had atleast 5 ball breakers like yourself in less than 3 months leading to Christmas. After 40 odd years dealing with clients I can normally weed them out but Covid has mucked around with my perception. You got a refund when you clearly weren't entitled. Did you pick the money up off the floor? Of course you did. I would've told them to pick it up themselves and shove it up their arse.
    I would suggest maybe counselling to help you get over this situation which seems to be affecting you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    I think we need another thread demanding the mods apologise for daring to close down the previous two idiotic threads
    Or a 42 regular to post a glowing review of the same girl…… lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    My Friend, the time now is to get the fuck over it. You have made your point, move on now. On average I get a customer like yourself in my business once a year. Since opening up after lockdown, I had atleast 5 ball breakers like yourself in less than 3 months leading to Christmas. After 40 odd years dealing with clients I can normally weed them out but Covid has mucked around with my perception. You got a refund when you clearly weren't entitled. Did you pick the money up off the floor? Of course you did. I would've told them to pick it up themselves and shove it up their arse.
    I would suggest maybe counselling to help you get over this situation which seems to be affecting you so much.
    Counseling is good for getting rid of offensive behaviour.
    What business are you in?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Myfriend, could be a very smart person?
    Easy way of making 50 posts to get into private sextion 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think Admin has shown so much patience already, closing those threads was a clear sign of the forum’s position and intend . Good luck to the OP, digging his own grave now. No big loss though, what had he contributed before ?
    Yes, contribution is key to this forum. Anything that is personal such as this case should be dealt privately for the resolution.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Myfriend asked me to pass this information to all:
    his account was blocked by the forum at the request.
    Apparently, he will take it to the court for determination on a couple of issues.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seriously if I know a guy in real life like OP, I'll kick his face to shut him up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend View Post
    Your joker. You know you cannot kick someone off the forum. I wish I knew. I would not say something I cannot do. LOL
    You can be banned from the entire site...that's where you're headed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He'll be back, demanding an apology from admin for banning him. He's already sent a message from a friend.

There's a mini series in this instead of "Underbelly...Hamsis' V Alahmedins" it'll "Underbelly...Not my friend V 42G". Cast Waleed as not my friend, Jackie Chan as 42G and Poh as Anna.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast