Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep demanding for apology Part 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    He'll be back, demanding an apology from admin for banning him. He's already sent a message from a friend.

There's a mini series in this instead of "Underbelly...Hamsis' V Alahmedins" it'll "Underbelly...Not my friend V 42G". Cast Waleed as not my friend, Jackie Chan as 42G and Poh as Anna.
    Hahahaha....so funny. Can't wait to the scene when not my friend played by Waleed goes to 42G for the second time and after been told that the titts are off limits again, accidentally grabs both of Anna's played by Poh's titts while giving it to her doggy. They may need to get a body double for Poh in that scene.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly, I don't know what you're trying to achieve by continuing to post here.

42G have already responded to your earlier threads. It's clear they are not going to apologise, as they have their own version of events.

This forum isn't a court so you're not going to get any justice here.

If your intent is to dissuade other forum users from going to 42G, the reaction to your earlier posts seems to be lukewarm support at best. If anything, your posts seemed to have turned the majority against you.

In short, if you're seeking some form of redress here, you're unlikely to get it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Hahahaha....so funny. Can't wait to the scene when not my friend played by Waleed goes to 42G for the second time and after been told that the titts are off limits again, accidentally grabs both of Anna's played by Poh's titts while giving it to her doggy. They may need to get a body double for Poh in that scene.
    Actually Poh did nude modelling when younger, she had a great body and big tits if you like that........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Actually Poh did nude modelling when younger, she had a great body and big tits if you like that........
    TBH, would love to see what she looks like naked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    who is Poh? is she a WL or something?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Holy crap , and I thought I was a pain in the arse, I don't think this dope is playing with a full deck, he is relentless to the point of being psychotic...Happy Australia Day........
    Yes, he stole your spotlight and trophy, unfortunately
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    That is mean and nasty.
    He will accuse you of being zooilla next !!

Banned
    Normally if you intent to sue you'll just go to see a lawyer quietly and proceed with the case.

I have two lawyers in my family. They always tell me a legal proceeding is always messy and time-consuming even I could get free legal service from any of them.

However a letter from any of them delivered to my adversary sometimes works wonder for me although it's just an empty legal proceeding threat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Hey weren't you the one that needed a pair of shoes recently, I have an old pair of thongs that may see you through, but hey, not matching but beggars can't be choosers...Happy Australia Day douche

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can hold an awesome grudge! I have some sympathy for what happened to you but isn’t it time to move on? What do you hope to prove? It’s clear you’re highly dissatisfied which probably provides so credence for your side of the story

Anna today is a shadow of her former self. She was fabulous when she first started. I think I saw her six times or so in her first few weeks. Her service and enthusiasm faded so I moved on. She had just gotten jaded. There were no nonsensical limits back then with her.

Do yourself a favour. Go book Rebecca at 278 for two hours and forget about this experience. If Becky kicks you out though, mate, the problem is you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The funny thing from the OP is the threat (other thread) to sue 42G for libel. From an anonymous punter on an anonymous forum. What a dickhead.

To get damages of any significance you will have to suffer some loss for which damages might be awarded. As far as I can see 42G has not publicly identified you. If you choose to sue YOU will have to identify yourself and create the damage to your reputation. You can’t sue others for self inflicted damage. You will also spend a shit load of money to lose, have costs awarded against yourself, and drag your own name through the mud. By definition - a total dickhead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    The funny thing from the OP is the threat (other thread) to sue 42G for libel. From an anonymous punter on an anonymous forum. What a dickhead.

To get damages of any significance you will have to suffer some loss for which damages might be awarded. As far as I can see 42G has not publicly identified you. If you choose to sue YOU will have to identify yourself and create the damage to your reputation. You can’t sue others for self inflicted damage. You will also spend a shit load of money to lose, have costs awarded against yourself, and drag your own name through the mud. By definition - a total dickhead.
    I would pay just to be in the same Lawyer's office when "not my friend" is recounting to the lawyer what happened.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thank fuck i missed these!! what a twunt.
    its a forum to talk about stuff, like a BBQ in a park.. we chat, share stories etc.. but when someones an annoying cunt, they get sent... same here.. thanks admins !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No offence to the OP but looking at this thread and the two others it seems that you got banned from N5M because of an issue (stalking from what the shop says / money issues from what you say) and you just say you will sue depending on your mood and because of your actions the girl stopped working.
    At 42G you threaten to sue because Anna (who is an awesome, fun, accommodating girl and also one of the best J girl in Sydney as long as you treat her with respect) cut your session short because you couldn't respect her boundaries and when refunding (which they did) they threw money on the floor.

So, you have pretty much been banned from two shops for different reasons, and the common cause in both cases is yourself?

I am not sure what you really are trying to achieve, but from the moment you left out crucial details that would make you look bad to justify your intent to sue, it makes you look silly. My 2 cents...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i couldnt help myself... i had to read the OP...

Im surprised hes not banned at more shops... fucking hell. Its not outright ownership for the 30 mins stretched into 45 with 12 shots.. I'm gonna throw my dollar on sub-continent punter.. no wonder theres a blanket exclusion for a lot of girls

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    i couldnt help myself... i had to read the OP...

Im surprised hes not banned at more shops... fucking hell. Its not outright ownership for the 30 mins stretched into 45 with 12 shots.. I'm gonna throw my dollar on sub-continent punter.. no wonder theres a blanket exclusion for a lot of girls
    Agree and here's the thing I've got mates who are indian and Pakistani who are really well educated. You can tell cause they're very articulate, dress well and wears shoes. Unfortunately they get lumped with the same bad rep as the other type.

Then you have the ones that run in groups of 3-4 dudes, wearing baggy clothes that hasn't been washed in half a year, not groomed AND always wearing these fucking Jesus sandals. Like always wearing sandals. They're dirty and tight arses and disrespect women and they're the ones the girls who say no indian customers are referring to.

It is sad that the educated indian brothers get lumped in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Agree and here's the thing I've got mates who are indian and Pakistani who are really well educated. You can tell cause they're very articulate, dress well and wears shoes. Unfortunately they get lumped with the same bad rep as the other type.

Then you have the ones that run in groups of 3-4 dudes, wearing baggy clothes that hasn't been washed in half a year, not groomed AND always wearing these fucking Jesus sandals. Like always wearing sandals. They're dirty and tight arses and disrespect women and they're the ones the girls who say no indian customers are referring to.

It is sad that the educated indian brothers get lumped in.
    This is so so true

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh wow, this is still going on? OP, I feel for you of your bad punting experience, but it’s time to move on, go somewhere else to find a good punt and forget about this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey weren't you the one that needed a pair of shoes recently, I have an old pair of thongs that may see you through, but hey, not matching but beggars can't be choosers...Happy Australia Day douche
    Everything belongs to you is old and useless?
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hahah jesus christ, i would love to see this go to court , such good content it would be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast