Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keep demanding for apology Part 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend View Post
    Counseling is good for getting rid of offensive behaviour.
    What business are you in?
    Typical psycho type person! I don't normally post as a lazy person I am. However if you are an Indian as Anteccc posted(which you didn't deny), stop your posting here and get out of the forum to save all Indian guys reputation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AND I haven't been to 42G before as I am a massage guy not a FS guy, but I should visit there to support them!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    Your sick. You should be kicked off this forum altogether
    Kicked out of this forum? I reckon he needs to be kicked out of Australia.

He sounds like a ticking time-bomb.

Foreigner from the subcontinent unable to adapt to our lifestyle. Continues to be disrespectful to women. Anger grows in him when things do not go his expected way. Eventually all that pent up anger will explode and that's when real, irreversible harm will be done to innocent people.

I've always thought about this, after seeing the horrific violence carried out on WLs in the news. If a psycho guy fitting the profile of someone who would eventually turn to violence comes to our forum and we see obvious red flags in his behaviour, do we have a duty to alert authorities about him?

If not a legal duty, don't we have a moral duty to do it?

I had restless nights trying to sleep when that psycho guy murdered the WL in the CBD a few years ago. Surely he could've been a member of this forum!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just LoL.....................

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OP must believe that the shop will reach out to him and offer a month of free pussy where the girls will do whatever sick and twisted things he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesydney View Post
    Myfriend asked me to pass this information to all:
    his account was blocked by the forum at the request.
    Apparently, he will take it to the court for determination on a couple of issues.
    Good luck with that one:

"Your honour I was on a forum about prostitution and they really hurt my feelings because I posted about demanding a refund from one of the shops I visited".

Move over Djokovik, we have more important front page material to report on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    Good luck with that one:

"Your honour I was on a forum about prostitution and they really hurt my feelings because I posted about demanding a refund from one of the shops I visited".

Move over Djokovik, we have more important front page material to report on
    Some people must be bored and have nothing better to do in their life... I don't know since when throwing money on the floor (so being rude) in response to what I'm sure was a rude attitude of OP (hey after all he was banned from sister shop for harassing and stalking) is a crime!

It's like how to not be a punter 101.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Myfriend asks me to pass this update on:
    He will not take it to the court for the reason that he has no intention to distress or perplex the girl involved if the dispute goes to a court.
    Also he once again wants to say sorry to Anna as he did before finishing the session.
    But he believes a brothel operator as an entertainment business has a duty not to cause unnecessary distress, disappointment or humiliation to a customer. Even a customer who is a convicted criminal should be treated fairly and respectfully. Dispute on money should be resolved in a civilised way.
    He thanks all the post contributors.
    At the end of the day, a forum has shown its function for discussing on and sharing experiences and views, and communication.
    He also say sorry for those who want to be entertained by the intended court proceeding. Perhaps imagination on the proceeding can be more entertaining than a real one, because a judge would find it more perplexing than entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesydney View Post
    Myfriend asks me to pass this update on:
    He will not take it to the court for the reason that he has no intention to distress or perplex the girl involved if the dispute goes to a court.
    Also he once again wants to say sorry to Anna as he did before finishing the session.
    But he believes a brothel operator as an entertainment business has a duty not to cause unnecessary distress, disappointment or humiliation to a customer. Even a customer who is a convicted criminal should be treated fairly and respectfully. Dispute on money should be resolved in a civilised way.
    He thanks all the post contributors.
    At the end of the day, a forum has shown its function for discussing on and sharing experiences and views, and communication.
    He also say sorry for those who want to be entertained by the intended court proceeding. Perhaps imagination on the proceeding can be more entertaining than a real one, because a judge would find it more perplexing than entertaining.
    That’s enough myfriend.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Awww damn, and here I was thiiis close to finishing :/

Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    Are you an Indian ? I wouldn’t be surprised
    Wobble wobble rude pajeet lmao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think Admin has shown so much patience already, closing those threads was a clear sign of the forum’s position and intend . Good luck to the OP, digging his own grave now. No big loss though, what had he contributed before ?
    Aren’t you Admin?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    Such a sad blantly racist comment! I thought we were such racist bullshit in Australia. I don't know whose worse this racist chap or the original poster. Sad thread I hope the moderator take the whole thing down.
    Chiiiilllll Winston. OP even said, himself, that he was from a country next to India. I mean... Is it racist to stereotype when the hitrate is high?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just got my pop corn,,. fukin LOL this

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123