Thread: J Anna - 42 Gladesville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Anna - 42 Gladesville

I am new to this forum and decided to make a post based of AHLUNGORs comment on the controversial post by myfriend.

I am of South Asian decent and have been a long time regular of Anna. 42G should know who this is, probably because I am the only Indian guy that see's her regularly.

To start of with the review, Anna is a very friendly and attractive Japanese girl likely in her early 30s with an amazing body. She provides all the services fingering, blowjob without the condom (one of the best blow jobs I have ever had) and sex in multiple positions. Seriously her blowjob is incredible. No teeth, plenty of suction and deep throating. She even lets you finish in her mouth. It's great!!!

As an added bonus as well she also brings out a toy while you finger her which is just hot as fuck.

I personally have never had any issue touching her boobs. I just avoid the nipples at the start of the session, because I have been informed by Anna that it's very ticklish when she isn't completely aroused. Usually as the session progresses she even sometimes instructs for her nipples to be devoured, especially when you are a few fingers deep in her.

I just want to comment that I have never been treated disrespectfully by the shop staff due to my ethnicity. They have always been very helpful and incredible friendly. The same goes to Anna, who has always been amazing each visit. If you treat both Anna and the reception with respect, they will reciprocate. Which leads me to believe that myfriend must have simply been incredible obnoxious. Respect isn't something you are entitled too if you behave like a cunt from start to finish...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourfriendzzz View Post
    I am new to this forum and decided to make a post based of AHLUNGORs comment on the controversial post by myfriend.

I am of South Asian decent and have been a long time regular of Anna. 42G should know who this is, probably because I am the only Indian guy that see's her regularly.

To start of with the review, Anna is a very friendly and attractive Japanese girl likely in her early 30s with an amazing body. She provides all the services fingering, blowjob without the condom (one of the best blow jobs I have ever had) and sex in multiple positions. Seriously her blowjob is incredible. No teeth, plenty of suction and deep throating. She even lets you finish in her mouth. It's great!!!

As an added bonus as well she also brings out a toy while you finger her which is just hot as fuck.

I personally have never had any issue touching her boobs. I just avoid the nipples at the start of the session, because I have been informed by Anna that it's very ticklish when she isn't completely aroused. Usually as the session progresses she even sometimes instructs for her nipples to be devoured, especially when you are a few fingers deep in her.

I just want to comment that I have never been treated disrespectfully by the shop staff due to my ethnicity. They have always been very helpful and incredible friendly. The same goes to Anna, who has always been amazing each visit. If you treat both Anna and the reception with respect, they will reciprocate. Which leads me to believe that myfriend must have simply been incredible obnoxious. Respect isn't something you are entitled too if you behave like a cunt from start to finish...
    Good on you, bro
    Just one thing, if you don’t pay nor want to pay, will you get respect from the girl or the shop?
    Myfriend’s claim seems to be that money should be respected first and foremost, of course money earned legally. Every time, money handed in first. If not, can you have fun with Anna?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR bro! Never seen Anna as she's just too popular and always booked out. I hope the incident with MyFriend won't cause her to quit. Would love to see her just once hahaha.

I am new to this forum and decided to make a post based of AHLUNGORs comment on the controversial post by myfriend..
    Lol I smell something fishy about this thread..
    Did 42G created a new user account just because of one review ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Lol I smell something fishy about this thread..
    Did 42G created a new user account just because of one review ??
    Naaah mate. Why would they need too? They aren't that desperate. I just thought it would be funny.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Definitely have a go!

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks for the AR bro! Never seen Anna as she's just too popular and always booked out. I hope the incident with MyFriend won't cause her to quit. Would love to see her just once hahaha.
    Bro Meng,

I strongly recommend Anna as well (posted a review a long time ago after I paid a visit). She is stunningly gorgeous and fit as fuck. Service is friendly, warm, accomodating and hot. I am a big fan of DFK and Bbbj and Anna nails it on both fronts as well as most everything else. She does have sensitive nipples so if that is the main turn on, she may not be right for you. Outside of that, pretty much anything else was all yes from her and her smile and beauty from start to Goodbye leaves you feeling great. I left with a huge smile on my face that I could spend a very enjoyable hour with such a beautiful woman.

I’ve never had anything but a positive experience at 42g with the girls I’ve met. See my prior reviews for anyone who thinks this is made up by 42g.

Happy punting all!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its nice that you have a great time with Anna, but im a bit at a loss why you'd name yourself in this forum with a handle associates yourself with someone who created drama on the forum and who you appear to disagree in viewpoints with.

🤨

Anyhow, if I somehow ever in Gladesville, ill jave to give Anna a try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Naaah mate. Why would they need too? They aren't that desperate. I just thought it would be funny.
    Of course. Myfriend’s intention is good-faithed. The benefits of awareness and flow-on effects of advertising are much more than any tarnishing if there is.
    There is no enemy in the punting world.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Myfriend, yourfriend. What other friends gonna pop out of the woodwork???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Myfriend, yourfriend. What other friends gonna pop out of the woodwork???
    hisfriend, herfriend, ourfriend, theirfriend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    South asian guy here, have seen Anna once, I enjoyed my time with her overall. She did have a couple of odd rules, and did end the session with 5 mins to go for a shower. Just assumed she didn't want appointments going over time as she's so busy. Felt weird but no complaints.

Sex was great, blowjob was great, fucked her in all the usual positions, def played with nipples during sex. Left satisfied.

Tbh she isn't as good as I had hoped, but I might have had increased expectations given it took me a few weeks to actually get a booking.

3-4/5 for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    Sex was GREAT, blowjob was GREAT, fucked her in all the usual positions, def played with nipples during sex. LEFT SATISFIED.

3-4/5 for me.
    Everything was great but she got a range score from middle to above average?

How was she "not as good as you hoped", yet you seem to have got everything you wanted out of the session including not being subject to the same non breast play as some other punters have? From pics from another AR she also looks bloody amazing.

Fuck me some people are ungrateful.

🤨

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Good on you, bro
    Just one thing, if you don’t pay nor want to pay, will you get respect from the girl or the shop?
    Myfriend’s claim seems to be that money should be respected first and foremost, of course money earned legally. Every time, money handed in first. If not, can you have fun with Anna?
    I don't understand the point you're trying to make mate. I go to Anna because it's easy and a guaranteed good root. It's like how I go to my favourite takeaway joint because it's easy and guaranteed good meal.

Same thing, if I was to go into the takeaway joint with no money, will I be able to eat their food? No...

Now if I got the same takeaway joint eat half the food, spit in it, verbally abuse the staff and then ask for a partial refund will they give me it? Also no...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Im a bit at a loss why you'd name yourself in this forum with a handle associates yourself with someone who created drama on the forum and who you appear to disagree in viewpoints with.

🤨

Anyhow, if I somehow ever in Gladesville, ill jave to give Anna a try.
    Because it's funny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Everything was great but she got a range score from middle to above average?

How was she "not as good as you hoped", yet you seem to have got everything you wanted out of the session including not being subject to the same non breast play as some other punters have? From pics from another AR she also looks bloody amazing.

Fuck me some people are ungrateful.

��
    Its the girls that go above and beyond, that get scores above 4-5/5 for me. Anna was by the numbers, everything was great, but nothing memorable. I found Nicole from 42g better, Anna may have better looks, but Nicole worshipped my cock which was such a turn on.

Ungrateful? Not sure what you read that made it sound ungrateful. 3-4/5 is a decent enough score in my book. I've only got maybe 3-4 girls who are in the 4-4.8 range atm, and they were standouts in terms of service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would argue Nicole had the prettier face, but Anna had the better body and service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    I found Nicole from 42g better
    Any idea where she's gone to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jearnZoe View Post
    Any idea where she's gone to?
    Ginza 278 under Dior

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    I would argue Nicole had the prettier face, but Anna had the better body and service.
    Marc02 found Anna prettier than Nicole while Premature saw differently. Punters will always have different views about girls. Only you can decide what satisfies you and what you like to see in a girl. Thank goodness we are all different as human beings and not robots that look the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found J Anna to be quirky in a good way, loves anime, does great sloppy blowjob and very accomodating.