Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How well could you control your punting habits?

Banned

How well could you control your punting habits?

If I want to limit them I would do something to distract myself e.g. today I spent my time giving the tropical fish tank a good wash, cleaning up the canister filter and gravels, draining 1/3 of the water and slowly filling them back in 15 minutes intervals.

By the time I finished it I didn't feel like changing, walking up the station, catching a train to a shop and blowing $160 for an hour of sweaty sex.

One thing I can't control is when a friend rocks up at my place and invites me to go and find a ML or WL with him. It's difficult to say no to such a fun-loving and jovial person with lots of dirty stories about the ladies. And we'll go somewhere nice to eat as we'll get hungry and thirsty after releasing our loads.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well for someone with onloy 3 months punting, I actually believe you just might be zooilla

Excel spreadsheets, budgeting and self control (you don't eat wagyu for dinner every day or drink top shelf liquor, same thing with punting; everything on moderation).

With the hobbies you hit the nail on the head.
    Keeping the mind preoccupied while time passes is best way to go about it.
    Bonus points if they involve strenuous physical activity to keep you fit and look better naked.

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Well for someone with onloy 3 months punting, I actually believe you just might be zooilla
    Not to derail thread, but this is the 3rd time seeing someone being accused of this zooila character. Happened twice to me a few threads ago.
    What the go with this guy that everyones upset?
    Piss in the punch bowl or something?

The same guy under a different name said he'd spent time cleaning his fish tank a very little while ago. He even posted pictures of it. It couldn't possibly need cleaning again, he's running out of ideas to post, or forgotten he had.

Even so, it is relaxing to consider fish tanks, which is why they are so often in dentist's waiting rooms its become a cliche'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

If I want to limit them I would do something to distract myself e.g. today I spent my time giving the tropical fish tank a good wash, cleaning up the canister filter and gravels, draining 1/3 of the water and slowly filling them back in 15 minutes intervals.

By the time I finished it I didn't feel like changing, walking up the station, catching a train to a shop and blowing $160 for an hour of sweaty sex.

One thing I can't control is when a friend rocks up at my place and invites me to go and find a ML or WL with him. It's difficult to say no to such a fun-loving and jovial person with lots of dirty stories about the ladies. And we'll go somewhere nice to eat as we'll get hungry and thirsty after releasing our loads.
    Mate how many times do you need to clean your fish tank? Didnt you say you cleaned it already like two weeks ago? And why do you need to limit yourself in punting? You only started punting like 3 mths lol. Anyway keep your “imaginary stories” coming.

Banned
    Edited Post.

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    3 months? I think one needs to go to an institute of higher learning for 3 years to learn to be a competent punter.

This looks like having the promise of an interesting thread.
    A recent post you said 6 months minus 3 because of lock down, if your gonna lie you need a good memory Zoo......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When you get the urge just think of a dud punt. Eg woman with bad breath and bad standoffish attitude who treated you like you shouldn't have been there and wanted you to pay way more than market rate. Or maybe one that was so full on that you suspect she was riddled with STIs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it possible to learn this power?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I work, make money and save money.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once you start it's too late. The urge to unload cannot be suppressed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Got to remember there's guys like me that have been on this site for a very very long time. Trolling got pretty full on a few years ago and punters come and go. If someone of long standing references something about someone, nine times out of ten its not malice or picking on someone. Its because that person has been disrespectful, silly or just a plain pain in the arse before. You can change your avatar on this site. Another review site wont let you do that, hence the no dickheads policy and they end up back here as another avatar. But they peddle or spruik the same crap, they are not hard to pick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, punting is very addictive, I've learnt that. luckily for me, my work and other comittments limit my available time to punt, otherwise I think i'd be in therapy.
    Like most urges, once it's satisfied I tend to shelve it until it starts to build up again. For me it's not necessarily about the release. As I typically just visit ML's (not FS) there's always that anticipation of the game (unless it's a regular) about what's on offer, how will the exchange pan our, how good etc the experience will be. I feed off that. Obviously the HE in which ever format nicely ends the experience.
    I think keeping busy is the best way to control the desire to punt, too much time and money would be an issue..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with what others have said. The first couple of weeks is pretty tough but once I get back to the routine with work and other commitments, my urge to punt decreases. But then again, probably that is because I am poor lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s hard, extremely hard, keeping myself away from it. One day, I will give up totally. Hope I’m not too weak to comeback
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Banned
    One thing in my favour is beside a regular I frequent I've been having dud punts. That put me off punting to a certain extend. I'm able to punt less now as a bad punt is worse than no punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've splurged the last two months as money just goes in and out during the holidays. Once work settles in next month I don't see myself punting around much. Money controls me pretty well, if I won the lotto then I'd be out of control... Who wouldn't. I agree with the above, bad punts do turn me off from trying new places but it's kind of hard to resist going back to regulars who give a good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Life gets in the way - work, hobbies, sports, mma training. Current distraction is jdm cars, complete money pit, punting is nothing!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me I usually walk in a new massage shop and hope for WL ladies that don’t interest me, decline and walk away. By the time I got to the car the urge disappeared. Money saved for another week. Weird ey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast