Checked out my local Thai massage shop and bump into Maya. Maya mentioned the shop is under new management and she is only working on Thursday at the moment.

Part 1 - Maya's massage is really firm and smashed through my sore back after a long day of work. It was so relaxing, I almost fell asleep on the table. It was an interesting massage table, super wide and hard. I will rate her massage skills 8/10.

Part 2 - Maya decided to let her hair down for the main course and wow she looked amazing. She is not the typical type of ML that I would chose, but I did not regret it at all. Maya teased my little brother and moaned lightly into my ears. I was unable to hold for long and ejaculated everywhere. She cleaned me up with lots of tissues and then wrapped up the session with a head massage. The whole experience was not rushed.

On the way out, the male receptionist mentioned they have up to 3 Thai girls scheduled daily and I should return to find a favourite ML. Maya mentioned she also work at Parramatta and city too.