Thread: Maya - Cheeky Experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

Maya - Cheeky Experience

Checked out my local Thai massage shop and bump into Maya. Maya mentioned the shop is under new management and she is only working on Thursday at the moment.

Part 1 - Maya's massage is really firm and smashed through my sore back after a long day of work. It was so relaxing, I almost fell asleep on the table. It was an interesting massage table, super wide and hard. I will rate her massage skills 8/10.

Part 2 - Maya decided to let her hair down for the main course and wow she looked amazing. She is not the typical type of ML that I would chose, but I did not regret it at all. Maya teased my little brother and moaned lightly into my ears. I was unable to hold for long and ejaculated everywhere. She cleaned me up with lots of tissues and then wrapped up the session with a head massage. The whole experience was not rushed.

On the way out, the male receptionist mentioned they have up to 3 Thai girls scheduled daily and I should return to find a favourite ML. Maya mentioned she also work at Parramatta and city too.

Banned
    2/187a Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047 (entrance via Formosa St carpark)
    Thank you Archer for visiting our lovely Maya. She is working today and you should come and visit her again!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks brother Archer for sharing Maya’s good review.
    Maya looks stunning from shop’s photos

Looking forward

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Checked out my local Thai massage shop and bump into Maya. Maya mentioned the shop is under new management and she is only working on Thursday at the moment.

Part 1 - Maya's massage is really firm and smashed through my sore back after a long day of work. It was so relaxing, I almost fell asleep on the table. It was an interesting massage table, super wide and hard. I will rate her massage skills 8/10.

Part 2 - Maya decided to let her hair down for the main course and wow she looked amazing. She is not the typical type of ML that I would chose, but I did not regret it at all. Maya teased my little brother and moaned lightly into my ears. I was unable to hold for long and ejaculated everywhere. She cleaned me up with lots of tissues and then wrapped up the session with a head massage. The whole experience was not rushed.

On the way out, the male receptionist mentioned they have up to 3 Thai girls scheduled daily and I should return to find a favourite ML. Maya mentioned she also work at Parramatta and city too.
    Nice review bro. Is this Maya same as Parramatta Blossom and sbm?

Banned
    Is the photo of her real?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like she also works at SBM