Thread: Quick review Southside

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quick review Southside

Quick review, today visited Aroma on Granard, went in after seeing the selection that was sent to me via text, asked to see the girls, unfortunately there was only two there not the four that was shown earlier, talked to the girl on the desk, her English wasn’t the best however was quoted $50 for a $45 minute massage though the girl quoted me $70 when I was there, I asked again and let her know what I was quoted she then asked for $100 upfront for the flip, I let her know I’ll pay the girl. Was greeted by the girl upon hearing her voice I asked if she was actually a guy she let me know she was. I then decided to walk. Ended up at amazing on Logan road, 2 girls there both fairly attractive 6/10 just went with either of the two. Opted for 45minute for $55, now I was genuinely looking for a good massage the massage was anything but, not much TT and after offered a lot of extras best offer was 2x pineapple for bj though I’m not sure if it was the Covid mask during or the actual massage but I wasn’t too interested and let her know I will stick with just the massage, she let me know everyone comes back for her hj however I think I’ll call this a failed day and move on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Aroma has Lb's and normal girls - you can spot which - ahve found them greedy and poor.
    Masks to me mean walk- seems like I was not the only one yesterday blue balled.

4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markpunts1 View Post
    her English wasn’t the best however was quoted $50 for a $45 minute massage though the girl quoted me $70 when I was there, I asked again and let her know what I was quoted she then asked for $100 upfront for the flip, I let her know I’ll pay the girl.
    sounds like sad day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    sounds like shakedown101 extract the maximum from the punter at each step. over promise on the pics, over ask on the prices, get money up front. I'm sure by the time you got the LB offer you would have been steaming.

after all of this we can all see why the popular shops are successful and the mediocre shops come and go.

the other thing that happens is because these shops have dodgy business practices they don't get a lot of repeat business and therefore girls are earning less. the good operators don't stay there when they know if they can get on the roster at a busy shop they will get much better money. we also know that the girls that staff these shops are probably rejected by the popular shops.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Aroma has Lb's and normal girls - you can spot which - ahve found them greedy and poor.
    Masks to me mean walk- seems like I was not the only one yesterday blue balled.

4FoW2
    Won’t say I wasn’t disappointed, in reality all I was after was a good massage and some extras, was cashed up too. Glad I did the walk. I’ll keep hunting and hopefully find something better.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markpunts1 View Post
    Won’t say I wasn’t disappointed, in reality all I was after was a good massage and some extras, was cashed up too. Glad I did the walk. I’ll keep hunting and hopefully find something better.
    Good on you for walking ..I've heard across the road "may" deliver a better outcome - this is intel from others not my experience yet.
    4Fow2