Thread: Westside story

Junior Member(有D料到)

Westside story

I spite of my best logic I still think with my cock and visited 4S for some royal treatment from the Q.

She loves to fake moan and play the game for all it's worth. She does have a killer body in my opinion.

I find that I get the best value for what I prefer for the 2 pineapple option.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not for me all the fake moans & groans just a turn off agree about the rest of it real shame

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Not for me all the fake moans & groans just a turn off agree about the rest of it real shame
    is it the fault of us males? that we tolerate it over life?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to 4S yesterday and saw B**** . Very ordinary session and the asking was way too much, 3 pines for BS, No BJ. If I wanted DATY another pineapple. Opted for Body Slide and it was very ordinary. The MLs dont laser or wax so when the body slide their stubbly hair feels like sandpaper. Mask on during session too is a definite downer.
    I had the option of B*l** or R*s*e. Think I should have chosen R*s*e or next time another shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah mate waiting on someone at par levels of S***** or Q*****

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Went to 4S yesterday and saw B**** . Very ordinary session and the asking was way too much, 3 pines for BS, No BJ. If I wanted DATY another pineapple. Opted for Body Slide and it was very ordinary. The MLs dont laser or wax so when the body slide their stubbly hair feels like sandpaper. Mask on during session too is a definite downer.
    I had the option of B*l** or R*s*e. Think I should have chosen R*s*e or next time another shop.
    She is in the money hungry way now. the girls in this shop are getting worse in their money grabbing and lowering services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My reg is B... I've only ever paid 2 pines for a BS plus more.
    Interesting review though. Although I haven't been back since late December, so she may have changed as like most MLs

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    May I ask how many times did you see B#### and do you think she will shift at all?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    May I ask how many times did you see B#### and do you think she will shift at all?
    I saw her only once recently but did see her regularly before she had her kid and when her tits were not saggy. She cant compete with the younger MLs IMO for looks but thought I would give her a crack for old times sake but after that session wont return to her. Saw R*s** a couple of days after for great FS with toned body hot face. Great session and same cost as B*** for BS. Left with wallet still full and cock drained to satisfaction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebeer View Post
    My reg is B... I've only ever paid 2 pines for a BS plus more.
    Interesting review though. Although I haven't been back since late December, so she may have changed as like most MLs

Cheers
    I saw her once, mid last year?
    Pretty face, with all the makeup….beautician, and has worked in building administration, so she told me?
    Nice to chat with….that’s about the end of recommendation.
    The mandatory 15 minutes to go….BS option, 3 pineapples upfront.
    Once unclothed, well….sigh.
    BS….more abrasive than a sanding block….very uncomfortable!!!
    The pièce de résistance, ‘are you close to finishing, only 3 minutes remaining’?
    Needless to say….can I take the shower option, and leave with a full sack, please?
    She was pleasant, even came to work on her day off….cause I requested a massage booking, based on info from this site.
    Anyway, no harm done.
    Even gave me her phone number, if anyone wants it?
    Only joking…..I’d never share a personal ML number with anyone.
    That’s punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her before she had the kid. Extremely attractive then, great body but didn’t listen to a single word of my instructions. Just a rush to finish you as quick as possible. Im sure others had a better experience.
    I think she makes a great boss though.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    Is the Queen still on the roster at 4S? I haven't seen that name on he days I've enquired.
    She was on the roster last week..

Senior Member(無間使者)