Thread: Any good women in Dubbo?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any good women in Dubbo?

As per title, is there anyone in Dubbo at the moment worth paying a visit? Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    From the General Talk forum a couple of weeks ago:

Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    I’m near Dubbo and the scene is pretty tough atm
    Imagine Orange/Bathust would be similar
    Local paper, locanta, E&B.
    Expect bait & switch. Mostly first contact is with a pimp
    Very hard to find massage places that offer extras
    Could try Zoe Starr She’s local cauc 30s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Short answer…..NO.

There is a local brothel. Usually 2 girls on who are available 24/7. Working those hrs don’t expect their performance to be A1. Of course they aren’t super busy but the mamasan will always answer the phone. Anytime of the day or night.
    Couple of local caucs. Expensive and not my thing. Have tried them just to see what they are like.
    Usually a few Asians on locanta or E&B. Google the ph. no. That will give you some idea of what to expect. The usual bait & switch. There is one…Yumi…been around town for ages. Works out of a private unit. Older Japanese WL. She’s independent and provides solid service. Definitely in late 40s though.
    Few travelling Caucs. Some very expensive and most are bigger ladies which isn’t my thing but may be worth a go if you’ve got the cash to spare.
    If you’re able to get to Orange I highly recommend Nicolen. An independent Thai girl. On E&B at the moment. Genuine photos. Lovers of Spanish will love her DDs.
    I’ve seen her multiple times when she used to visit Dubbo. A bit shy and reserved in what she offers but an absolutely smoking hot body.
    She told me recently that she can’t come back to Dubbo as on her last visit she was kicked out of her motel after the mamasan of the brothel lodged a complaint about her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quick update. Nicolen had motel problems in Orange yesterday.
    Always a problem particularly for independent privates. Finding places to discreetly go about their business without attracting attention is a challenge.
    She told me yesterday what had happened and decided to give Dubbo a go for only 3 days.
    Arrived late last night and I had first booking this morning.
    She’s got ads on E&B and Locanta.
    Don’t expect a pse session with her. She’s quiet and reserved and plays it safe but her photos are genuine. She’s young, size 6, natural DDs and knows how to use them.
    Only in Dubbo till Monday so be quick.
    Please treat her with respect.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always a problem particularly for independent privates. Finding places to discreetly go about their business without attracting attention is a challenge.
    She told me yesterday what had happened and decided to give Dubbo a go for only 3 days.
    Don’t expect a pse session with her. She’s quiet and reserved and plays it safe but her photos are genuine. She’s young, size 6, natural DDs and knows how to use them.
    Thanks for the tip.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks, I paid her a visit today and it was well worth it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by colla View Post
    Thanks, I paid her a visit today and it was well worth it!
    She told me today that she had been quite busy. Had to put off a few guys till the motel cleaners finished their work.

Pleased to hear that you had a good time. Not often that a girl like Nicolen visits Dubbo.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anything good around?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by colla View Post
    Anything good around?
    Pretty quiet atm. Usual bait and switch Asian privates. Standard offerings at Tantallon. Can occasionally find a decent girl there. Yumi is still around. Older Japanese lady. Not bad service.

Few higher priced travelling caucs. Usually out of my budget.

There’s a new cauc milf on the scene. Advertising on Locanta. Name is Emma. Had a few challenges in her life but apparently shes good value. Might be worth a go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pretty quiet atm. Usual bait and switch Asian privates. Standard offerings at Tantallon. Can occasionally find a decent girl there. Yumi is still around. Older Japanese lady. Not bad service.

Few higher priced travelling caucs. Usually out of my budget.

There’s a new cauc milf on the scene. Advertising on Locanta. Name is Emma. Had a few challenges in her life but apparently shes good value. Might be worth a go.
    Has anyone got a number for Yumi?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

YUMI in Dubbo

Anyone have a number for Yumi in Dubbo?