Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kings Court - Girls info

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kings Court - Girls info

Hi guys, have someone of you recently visited the Kings Court parlour on George st in Sydney or used their website? I can see they are not using wechat and on their website is not opening the profile of the girls on roaster, since i was thinking to visit them one day (never visited before) i am just curious to see if someone know the place and if you have the same issue with the website and the girls profile.

Thanks mates, take care

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by watchblue View Post
    Hi guys, have someone of you recently visited the Kings Court parlour on George st in Sydney or used their website? I can see they are not using wechat and on their website is not opening the profile of the girls on roaster, since i was thinking to visit them one day (never visited before) i am just curious to see if someone know the place and if you have the same issue with the website and the girls profile.

Thanks mates, take care
    Haven’t been there in years. Has always been a bit overpriced plus they have a cover charge on weekends. That been said I’ve had some great times with student amateurs. Many of which were first time in the industry. Not sure how it would fare now with students only just being allowed in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the answer aussieguy, neven been there but the services provided with also spa seems intereting, yes looks a little bit too expensive for only massage but again with the spa could be interesting.
    Please can you check on their website if you have issues to open girls profiles too? I was chatting with the shop and they dont see any issue 😇

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Go to this link https://kingscourt.com.au/girls/ they are drawings, not photos of the girls but depict a fairly accurate representation of what to expect - regular non pro backpacker types hustling on the side.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok thanks.
    I was wondering what to expect after clicking on the nane of the girls in the roaster, at the moment seens not not working:

https://kingscourt.com.au/roster/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn expensive:
    Massage $170 / 210 / 225
    FS $270 / 340 / 420

Banned
    The place is in need of a major renovation

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    FFIW I used to be a user of KK. Over the years the quality has diminished as the competition has increased in Sydney. As a massage place at these prices there is a lot of FS available in the same ballpark.

In the old days there were no extras at KK, now they are offered as a standard but pricey.

The last time I was there pre-lockdown I got talking to the ML and asked how much of the +$220 I had paid for a private spa she got to keep. From memory around $65. So in my view this isn’t fair on the girls and makes sense why they push so hard for extras. Touching = $50 etc.

I’m happier to support Ginza. The service is superior, the line up is excellent and the return to the girls is very good.

I do have to contrast one thing here however. Some of my wildest punts were at KK in the private spas downstairs 1:1 where things got way out of control. Fond memories but happy to leave this in the past with better offerings around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember seeing somewhere they have half price Tuesdays or something, not sure if they still have it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a look out of curiousity in dec
    last yr on a tuesday. I was planning to use the birthday special (50% off), I ended up walking as the selection wasnt that great (there were 3 large ladies on offer, size 16+). Decor is terrible, old time victorian theme inside, shitty retro music (70/80s). Its a overpriced place unless ya using the birthday offer. The cartoon pics on the website is pretty much spot on.

Better value a few doors down at vitality charm i reckon...

Banned
    They seem to be missing many European backpackers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckjoe23 View Post
    FFIW I used to be a user of KK. Over the years the quality has diminished as the competition has increased in Sydney. As a massage place at these prices there is a lot of FS available in the same ballpark.

In the old days there were no extras at KK, now they are offered as a standard but pricey.

The last time I was there pre-lockdown I got talking to the ML and asked how much of the +$220 I had paid for a private spa she got to keep. From memory around $65. So in my view this isn’t fair on the girls and makes sense why they push so hard for extras. Touching = $50 etc.

I’m happier to support Ginza. The service is superior, the line up is excellent and the return to the girls is very good.

I do have to contrast one thing here however. Some of my wildest punts were at KK in the private spas downstairs 1:1 where things got way out of control. Fond memories but happy to leave this in the past with better offerings around.
    Thanks so much for the detailed answer, same feeling i had too and now you confirmed, pricey but sounds tempting the spa where i think there can be some sort of intimacy that we dont have on the massage table. Saying that, it sounds to me too that other place are iffering a better service and i am a great fan of Ginza too.
    Also the fact that they are not publishing pictures of the girls is not to respect privacy as they say, i think is more because of poor quality.
    Anyway still think to give them a try, at least is soon my birthday and i will try out the discount 😂😂😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by watchblue View Post
    Thanks so much for the detailed answer, same feeling i had too and now you confirmed, pricey but sounds tempting the spa where i think there can be some sort of intimacy that we dont have on the massage table. Saying that, it sounds to me too that other place are iffering a better service and i am a great fan of Ginza too.
    Also the fact that they are not publishing pictures of the girls is not to respect privacy as they say, i think is more because of poor quality.
    Anyway still think to give them a try, at least is soon my birthday and i will try out the discount 😂😂😂
    My advice - go in when you can take advantage of early bird specials or birthday deal. One good thing entering during the day is no cover charge - there is after 7.00pm. I stopped frequenting when I was leaving due to horrible quality and not even bothering to stay but at least I kept my money in my pocket.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks so much, definetely going during the day and with a discount to apply 🙏🏻👍🏻

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s a very novel idea of using caricatures for the gallery - kudos to them

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can absolutely say over time that the caricatures are a good representation of the ladies at KK. I’d rather look at an accurate caricature that a visually non-representative photo purporting to be real.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckjoe23 View Post
    I can absolutely say over time that the caricatures are a good representation of the ladies at KK. I’d rather look at an accurate caricature that a visually non-representative photo purporting to be real.
    100% agree with you that some pictures are not very representative. But really the caricature are not working for me, they are not giving me any emotion or feeling that i like the person behind, without to consider the fact that the caricature are for sure made to look younger snd more attractive, not for sure made to look worst

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went there pre lockdown and had a good time, girl was super hot slim with tattoos, great spa and massage with hj!

Always wanted to go back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hit and miss

I used to visit KC often pre-Covid. The women in the lineup back then were unreal. Since then IÂ’ve had a massage with at least a dozen of the girls. Can try my best to remember them all to give some description on my encounters with them. Some arenÂ’t at KC anymore but if they ever return at least you know what to expect. Some of them I donÂ’t remember but only because I didnÂ’t enjoy my time with them. FYI: the art for the girls can be seriously misleading. For some of the ladies they made the art a lot prettier than what they are and others the art donÂ’t do justice.

- Mia: Pretty face, the right amount of thick, nice ass, soft skin. SheÂ’s Korean and her English is top notch so thereÂ’s no language barrier. She was my first ever at KC 3 years ago. She didnÂ’t offer any extras with first time visitors but she was super playful in the spa. I saw her sometime this year and she remembered me somehow. DidnÂ’t have much cash on me, wasnÂ’t planning on extras. She asked how much I had and she said okay to it anyway (I think I had less than $50). The bj was really rushed and she played on her phone the rest of the time. Might take her up on FS next time. SheÂ’s a confident girl borderline a princess so best to man up and be clear if you donÂ’t want to get robbed lol also IÂ’ve heard that if you donÂ’t take her up on extras she is dry the rest of the session. Keep that in mind.

Marvel: Aussie, really pretty face, lots of tattoos, very petite, goth like makeup and look even though her art was completely different. She was a hidden gem, I saw her a few times and each time was nicer than the last. I canÂ’t remember if she offered extras but she took care of the job well enough for me not to need it. SheÂ’s also a smoker.

Kristy: Absolute weapon, blonde and so fit sheÂ’s a sight for sore eyes. SheÂ’s very playful in the spa, offers extras that can cost $150 per or I think $300 FS

Stephanie: Pretty, little bit on the heavy side for her size, long hair. WasnÂ’t much conversation or a tug. I think her extras start at $50 and go all the way up to $200. I canÂ’t really remember the details on the pricing though

Rita: She is a 10 out of 10. Naturally tanned olive skin, beautiful face with hazel eyes and perfect lips (upstairs and downstairs), curly blonde hair, all curves with the BEST ass and had a boob job to be the right amount for her figure. She like many had to return home because of Covid. Diamond in the dirt. I miss her every time I go to KC lol if she ever comes back you have to visit her. SheÂ’s probably the kindest that IÂ’ve met there

Amber: Pretty face, Tall, pale skin with lots of tattoos, sexy figure and red pixie hair. She was a lot of fun. I only met her in the lounge once or twice before my one and only encounter. She mustÂ’ve been on her way out of KC. SheÂ’s also a nurse part time. Maybe TMI but she did say she has a rare condition in her family that made her terminal (wtf right or just me?). She didnÂ’t waste time. Had me inside her with multiple loads at no cost for the 75 mins I spent with her. SheÂ’s also a smoker if youÂ’re not into that during bookings.

Angela: blonde, short, average body. I met with her because the options were her or Anna. Neither are my type and it showed in the massage. IÂ’d say sheÂ’s aged around the 40s mark. CanÂ’t say much else but can say she was friendly and accomodating.

Olivia: Such a sexy face, BBW, Aussie, dark brown skin, long black hair. IÂ’m not sure if sheÂ’s in the industry anymore. Had a good yarn. She was a handful in the literal sense. Can suck dick lol

Skye: short, brown hair, so cute and pretty, looks innocent but she likes rough play. Gave me a hj against her body just above her clit which was different and I liked that.

Valentina: not as pretty as her art, nice body, very sensual. Pours a drink on her body so you can get sucked into paying extras lol didnÂ’t do it though

Jessica: not as pretty as her art, short and chubby, gave me FS for free. I donÂ’t know why lol

Roxy: American, fit-sexy, tight skin with a rig thatÂ’s intimidating, blonde, really smart. I think she said she has a double degree in law and something? CanÂ’t really remember but sheÂ’s a clever girl so if youÂ’re interested in conversation sheÂ’s good to chat to intellectually. Her FS costs $300Â…. Definitely didnÂ’t pay for that.

Stella: tanned olive skin, short with a lot of makeup and like yellow eye contacts. I didnÂ’t enjoy my time with her. She worked extras into most of the conversation. Made it hard for me to finish.

Daniela: SheÂ’s very pretty, petite, sexy, lively/ playful. Enjoys the spa a lot. I definitely caught her on a good day because she got a little excited and stood up out of the spa to show me sheÂ’s cumming. HavenÂ’t been able to see her since that time.

Tegan: She was without a doubt a 10. CanÂ’t say much about her but if she ever returns to KC, sheÂ’s a lot of fucking fun. I didnÂ’t pay for extras but IÂ’m sure she would offer

All in all, donÂ’t doubt KC because of what it looks like. The girls can be your type of fun if you trial and error time with them. TheyÂ’re only meant to be glorified masseuse at the end of the day. One of these ladies told me KC pockets 60% of the price customers pay. Try be a little more understanding of what theyÂ’re pricing so thatÂ’s why I encourage punters to really get to know the bird your going to pay extras for. If you build up rapport they really will cater to you.

Give KC some time to recover from Covid and youÂ’ll see the quality of girls spike which will be worth the pricing. Until then, if it doesnÂ’t tickle your fancy check out other spots.

Hope this helps punters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ops001 View Post
    I used to visit KC often pre-Covid. The women in the lineup back then were unreal. Since then IÂ’ve had a massage with at least a dozen of the girls. Can try my best to remember them all to give some description on my encounters with them. Some arenÂ’t at KC anymore but if they ever return at least you know what to expect. Some of them I donÂ’t remember but only because I didnÂ’t enjoy my time with them. FYI: the art for the girls can be seriously misleading. For some of the ladies they made the art a lot prettier than what they are and others the art donÂ’t do justice.

- Mia: Pretty face, the right amount of thick, nice ass, soft skin. SheÂ’s Korean and her English is top notch so thereÂ’s no language barrier. She was my first ever at KC 3 years ago. She didnÂ’t offer any extras with first time visitors but she was super playful in the spa. I saw her sometime this year and she remembered me somehow. DidnÂ’t have much cash on me, wasnÂ’t planning on extras. She asked how much I had and she said okay to it anyway (I think I had less than $50). The bj was really rushed and she played on her phone the rest of the time. Might take her up on FS next time. SheÂ’s a confident girl borderline a princess so best to man up and be clear if you donÂ’t want to get robbed lol also IÂ’ve heard that if you donÂ’t take her up on extras she is dry the rest of the session. Keep that in mind.

Marvel: Aussie, really pretty face, lots of tattoos, very petite, goth like makeup and look even though her art was completely different. She was a hidden gem, I saw her a few times and each time was nicer than the last. I canÂ’t remember if she offered extras but she took care of the job well enough for me not to need it. SheÂ’s also a smoker.

Kristy: Absolute weapon, blonde and so fit sheÂ’s a sight for sore eyes. SheÂ’s very playful in the spa, offers extras that can cost $150 per or I think $300 FS

Stephanie: Pretty, little bit on the heavy side for her size, long hair. WasnÂ’t much conversation or a tug. I think her extras start at $50 and go all the way up to $200. I canÂ’t really remember the details on the pricing though

Rita: She is a 10 out of 10. Naturally tanned olive skin, beautiful face with hazel eyes and perfect lips (upstairs and downstairs), curly blonde hair, all curves with the BEST ass and had a boob job to be the right amount for her figure. She like many had to return home because of Covid. Diamond in the dirt. I miss her every time I go to KC lol if she ever comes back you have to visit her. SheÂ’s probably the kindest that IÂ’ve met there

Amber: Pretty face, Tall, pale skin with lots of tattoos, sexy figure and red pixie hair. She was a lot of fun. I only met her in the lounge once or twice before my one and only encounter. She mustÂ’ve been on her way out of KC. SheÂ’s also a nurse part time. Maybe TMI but she did say she has a rare condition in her family that made her terminal (wtf right or just me?). She didnÂ’t waste time. Had me inside her with multiple loads at no cost for the 75 mins I spent with her. SheÂ’s also a smoker if youÂ’re not into that during bookings.

Angela: blonde, short, average body. I met with her because the options were her or Anna. Neither are my type and it showed in the massage. IÂ’d say sheÂ’s aged around the 40s mark. CanÂ’t say much else but can say she was friendly and accomodating.

Olivia: Such a sexy face, BBW, Aussie, dark brown skin, long black hair. IÂ’m not sure if sheÂ’s in the industry anymore. Had a good yarn. She was a handful in the literal sense. Can suck dick lol

Skye: short, brown hair, so cute and pretty, looks innocent but she likes rough play. Gave me a hj against her body just above her clit which was different and I liked that.

Valentina: not as pretty as her art, nice body, very sensual. Pours a drink on her body so you can get sucked into paying extras lol didnÂ’t do it though

Jessica: not as pretty as her art, short and chubby, gave me FS for free. I donÂ’t know why lol

Roxy: American, fit-sexy, tight skin with a rig thatÂ’s intimidating, blonde, really smart. I think she said she has a double degree in law and something? CanÂ’t really remember but sheÂ’s a clever girl so if youÂ’re interested in conversation sheÂ’s good to chat to intellectually. Her FS costs $300Â…. Definitely didnÂ’t pay for that.

Stella: tanned olive skin, short with a lot of makeup and like yellow eye contacts. I didnÂ’t enjoy my time with her. She worked extras into most of the conversation. Made it hard for me to finish.

Daniela: SheÂ’s very pretty, petite, sexy, lively/ playful. Enjoys the spa a lot. I definitely caught her on a good day because she got a little excited and stood up out of the spa to show me sheÂ’s cumming. HavenÂ’t been able to see her since that time.

Tegan: She was without a doubt a 10. CanÂ’t say much about her but if she ever returns to KC, sheÂ’s a lot of fucking fun. I didnÂ’t pay for extras but IÂ’m sure she would offer

All in all, donÂ’t doubt KC because of what it looks like. The girls can be your type of fun if you trial and error time with them. TheyÂ’re only meant to be glorified masseuse at the end of the day. One of these ladies told me KC pockets 60% of the price customers pay. Try be a little more understanding of what theyÂ’re pricing so thatÂ’s why I encourage punters to really get to know the bird your going to pay extras for. If you build up rapport they really will cater to you.

Give KC some time to recover from Covid and youÂ’ll see the quality of girls spike which will be worth the pricing. Until then, if it doesnÂ’t tickle your fancy check out other spots.

Hope this helps punters
    Wow, you must have a thick wallet as that place is quite pricey.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast