Thread: Zara - Egyptian Cleopatra

Zara - Egyptian Cleopatra

This girl is rostered since last week on no5 but still no INTEL. So thought I'll pay a visit today and share this gem to the bro's here.

Session time: 30mins
    Price: $180 (no kissing and CBJ and no DATY) - if you want more - ask her for extra (I opted for standard)
    Face: 8/10 YMMV - But she is cute and pretty with the makeup. Very Persian exotic face. Cute chin and sensual lips (too bad, she won't allow kissing)
    Body: Holy smokes. She's tall. 180 to 190. Long legs and slim waist but wide hips but booty not thick but still she got a nice booty. Stomach is flat and not too flappy (she doesnt work out so she claims) But ain't too skinny nor too fat. Just alright.
    Tits: Her tits are SO NICE. Thinking of them on that long body. OMG. YUM. Like eating a pair of tits from a girl in some sports illustrated mag. There C's but farking firm as fark! And natural.
    Service: Very accommodating. Spent 10 minutes eating up her tits in various positions. She was willing. Giggling at me. Like a kid in a candy shop. Then next was missionary. It was nice. Grabbing those tits while pounding her in mish. And because she's exotic/egyptian. Those big eyes were 100% looking at me with adequate FOAM and she bites her sexy lips as you drill her. So nice.

Then, I spooned her from behind and grabbed those awesome tits and farked her infront of the mirror. So hot!

Then, I asked for doggy and wanted pound her booty. From the pov here, her slim waist and wide hips were so nice. As I grabbed her waist and pumped her. Occasionally, dipping for those firm tits.

Then, I felt the time was coming to the end. So I asked her for cowgirl which she obliged (at this point, some girls give an exasperated sigh like WTF - how many positions you want?? - but she didn't. She was willing)

She rode me while I grabbed those firm tits. As she rode me and looked into my eyes. I came. And she didn't notice and kept riding me which felt great.

Communication. She has this sexy Arabic accent. She speaks good English.

Again, YMMV because she said she had a client who was asian (like me) but the client didn't speak english. And the client complained she was cold. But she said, the guy didn't even say a word to her and the whole sess was silent. She didn't know what he wanted.

So for a good sexy sess with this Egyptian cleopatra. Just tell her what you want and she is willing. (I told her that when she looked into my eyes while we fkd. It made me more turn on. And she did more of that. And really teased me with her eyes and lips.)

She tells me she only does a few days a week and only limited time from 2pm to 6pm.

Recommend: YES

Will I return: Yes. (she like Grace, are farking hotties of No5. But Grace has big juicy tits. While Zara has that nice firm tits that are a little bigger than asian girls there, which are usally too soft sometimes and won't bounce back when you grab them.)

Happy punting
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Fuck like an Egyptian. Have been wondering about her. Thanks for taking one for the team. Sounds like you got a lot of bang for your buck. Was she heaps taller than you? That must have been a turn on.

She's definitely worth every buck. Just goes with the flow. No routine. And genuinely interested to please. (ask her about actual occupation. It will turn you ON more if you have a fetish for those working in hospitals ;D)

She's the tallest no5 girl I've been with. And I'm 175. Just slightly taller. Unlike Jay. Jay's head who is up to my chin.

Her photos are accurate. But before seeing her. I didn't expect much because sometimes the photos are taken few years back and the WL can be much older. But seeing her in the flesh. Holy. She was way hotter. The moment I opened the door. Damn. I was horny on the get go.

She's pretty hot for a western. And I've been to joints like ATMC and farked the no 1 and no 2 seeds there. (I think Valerie is no 1 now) but for $180. It's pretty good. And I never farked an Egyptian girl before!

Too bad she wont allow kissing! Even i offer to pay more. She said no.

Those lips are so kissable damn.
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Yeah, I’ve been to Egypt and fantasized about fucking one, if her father found out he’d have your balls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post
    Will I return: Yes. (she like Grace, are farking hotties of No5. But Grace has big juicy tits. While Zara has that nice firm tits that are a little bigger than asian girls there, which are usally too soft sometimes and won't bounce back when you grab them.)
    Thanks for the intel! So you confident her breasts are natural?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I couldn’t see a photo on the website?

I met her in the waiting room. She’s a hottie and seems like she has a great attitude, I’d go her for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How old is Zara anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by originalusername View Post
    late 20s/early 30s

also she is ~175cm.
    I reckon early 20s

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice. Thanks for the intel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by originalusername View Post
    late 20s/early 30s

also she is ~175cm.
    Cool thanks for the advise l, will go take a look

Banned
    At least 30… lol wtf 20 🤣🤣🤣

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea saw her in the line up a few days ago, doubt she is in her 20s

Banned
    Asian women can get away with age by looking younger than their stated age. Unfortunately, this is not always the case for non Asian women.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Thanks for the intel! So you confident her breasts are natural?
    Yes 100% natty...i'd say it's her best asset

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just so all the brothers are aware, she is half Egyptian, half Indian.
    She could probably pass off as Egyptian, but she does give a hint of Indian vibe too. Nothing wrong with that, but just know it might not quite live up to getting your nuts off on Cleopatra.
    Her service is ok for your standard western, she can take a good pounding, and is willing to please but she has her lines in the sand.
    Her face and boobs are above average, rest of the body were meh...
    Late 20's to 30 in age.
    Enjoy bro's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Her face and boobs are above average, rest of the body were meh...
    Thanks for the heads up! Do you mind explaining further what the rest of her body’s like? Isn’t it slim and toned like the photos? Does she have a tummy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Do you mind explaining further what the rest of her body’s like? Isn’t it slim and toned like the photos? Does she have a tummy?
    She doesn't have a tummy, but I wouldn't call it toned/slim either. She looks more slim in the photos than in person.
    Also, not my ideal shape from the waist down.
    $180/half hour was a bit overpriced compared to other western girls at n5m...imv 150-160 is reasonable price point for her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    She doesn't have a tummy, but I wouldn't call it toned/slim either. She looks more slim in the photos than in person.
    Also, not my ideal shape from the waist down.
    $180/half hour was a bit overpriced compared to other western girls at n5m...imv 150-160 is reasonable price point for her.
    Ah the typical Indian pear-shape… got it!

Zara on today~~
    Call 0417888123 to make a booking