Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Addresses to possibly avoid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol I was going to go to 301 Old Northern but I remembered this thread. Cheers fellas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Epping ones can be bad as a lot of older milfs present there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing all the info everyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    add to list

9 Paul St., Zetland, NSW 2017

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Star accommodation/ Parkinson street Wollongong. As soon as I see either of these I stop replying. Fake ads and the girls normally have a bad attitude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ice

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I will second this.
    Yep girls at 361 Sussex is a lottery and they all try and push you take Ice so you stay for longer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    8 station St homebush. A lot of fake ads on E&B result in this address.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anything in 2 Mary Street Burwood is 100% bait & switch with old Chinese MILF's. Please avoid bro's.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any privates in harris st seems to be bait n switch or just fake photos… never again will i try skokka

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzup View Post
    Any privates in harris st seems to be bait n switch or just fake photos… never again will i try skokka
    Oh dude, Skokka is scam central.

Senior Member(無間使者)

So many fakes in Burwood

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    306/90-94 Wentworth Rd Strathfield another Chinese Milf infested burrow. Avoid.
    I agree with the 94 Wentworth Rd Strathfield/Burwood, awesome profiles on Locanto/E&B but the switch when you get there. I am not naive so I deliberately ask for current pic and warn them I will get pissy if I arrive and someone different answers the door but they still play along. 7 Deane St Burwood is also notorious for the bait and switch along with the most popular lately being level 4, 1-5 Hilts Rd Strathfield and 8 Station St Homebush. Deane St I find old hags trying to pass themselves off as young models, I have a good chortle when I walk away from them. Hilts Rd and Station St may keep some happy but they are demanding top dollar and the look versus outlay is not there for me, I hate false advertising. Now there is one place in Burwood I will share, I need to pull my finger out and do reviews on all the platforms out there. She advertises as Momo, she gets different young girls in to work at 1 Railway parade Burwood and most are quite yummy for the smaller outlay. $120 for 30, $150/45 $200 for the hour. Extras negotiable with girl and certainly not what Momo advertises. You can get 2 shots in the hour booking. If she doesn’t reply to your message it’s because she couldn’t get a girl working that day. Only once I had a middle age bird there but all the rest have been young little puppies always up to play. She will send you pic of a model, the girl is close enough to it in all fairness.
    https://secrethostess.com/651271/

If I find I can’t get my turn and she is always busy that’s the last time I am sharing with you guy’s 😉

Excuse spelling or any errors, lost my spectacles today and this message is a blur.
    Last edited by DogBouy; 01-12-2022 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Removed unit number

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

19 level 4 Hilts road Strathfield

Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    I agree with the 94 Wentworth Rd Strathfield/Burwood, awesome profiles on Locanto/E&B but the switch when you get there. I am not naive so I deliberately ask for current pic and warn them I will get pissy if I arrive and someone different answers the door but they still play along. 7 Deane St Burwood is also notorious for the bait and switch along with the most popular lately being unit 19 level 4, 1-5 Hilts Rd Strathfield and 8 Station St Homebush. Deane St I find old hags trying to pass themselves off as young models, I have a good chortle when I walk away from them. Hilts Rd and Station St may keep some happy but they are demanding top dollar and the look versus outlay is not there for me, I hate false advertising. Now there is one place in Burwood I will share, I need to pull my finger out and do reviews on all the platforms out there. She advertises as Momo, she gets different young girls in to work at 1 Railway parade Burwood and most are quite yummy for the smaller outlay. $120 for 30, $150/45 $200 for the hour. Extras negotiable with girl and certainly not what Momo advertises. You can get 2 shots in the hour booking. If she doesn’t reply to your message it’s because she couldn’t get a girl working that day. Only once I had a middle age bird there but all the rest have been young little puppies always up to play. She will send you pic of a model, the girl is close enough to it in all fairness.

If I find I can’t get my turn and she is always busy that’s the last time I am sharing with you guy’s 😉

Excuse spelling or any errors, lost my spectacles today and this message is a blur.
    Anybody tried the girls from unit 19 level 4 Strathfield? Could you share the experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unit 19 level 4 1 hilts road Strathfield

Anybody tried the girls from this address? Please share the experience if have

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unit 19, level 4 1 hilts road Strathfield

Anybody seen any girls from this address, could you please share the experience if have
    Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    188 day street sydney city

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hynah View Post
    Anybody seen any girls from this address, could you please share the experience if have
    Thanks
    The guy above you said that is Bait & Switch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    I agree with the 94 Wentworth Rd Strathfield/Burwood, awesome profiles on Locanto/E&B but the switch when you get there. I am not naive so I deliberately ask for current pic and warn them I will get pissy if I arrive and someone different answers the door but they still play along. 7 Deane St Burwood is also notorious for the bait and switch along with the most popular lately being unit 19 level 4, 1-5 Hilts Rd Strathfield and 8 Station St Homebush. Deane St I find old hags trying to pass themselves off as young models, I have a good chortle when I walk away from them. Hilts Rd and Station St may keep some happy but they are demanding top dollar and the look versus outlay is not there for me, I hate false advertising. Now there is one place in Burwood I will share, I need to pull my finger out and do reviews on all the platforms out there. She advertises as Momo, she gets different young girls in to work at 1 Railway parade Burwood and most are quite yummy for the smaller outlay. $120 for 30, $150/45 $200 for the hour. Extras negotiable with girl and certainly not what Momo advertises. You can get 2 shots in the hour booking. If she doesn’t reply to your message it’s because she couldn’t get a girl working that day. Only once I had a middle age bird there but all the rest have been young little puppies always up to play. She will send you pic of a model, the girl is close enough to it in all fairness.

So if extras need to negotiate with the girl, what's included for the advertised rate e.g. $120 for 30 minutes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    cbj, cfs, single shot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Worst experience at 84a Atarmon today. Usually really good but today ML downright rude and not interested. Will not be back in a hurry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Terrible experience today at 84a Atarmon.... Usually love this place but today ML rude not interested. Will not be back in a hurry......

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast