Thread: Gold Coast Japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gold Coast Japanese

Looking for a Japanese ML used to work at aBroadbeach shop - used the name Tomi

Anyone know where she went ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any shops to recommend for massage near Main Beach?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Re Tomi - needle in haystack - usually once their gone their gone.
    As per Main Beach - up that high on the coast try shops around Lbrador / Sth port.
    One behind the pub, and 166 Scarb are usually fair bet BUT since COVID honestly have not partaken.
    Lab & Sthport area have plenty of independednts operating out of units if thats your vice.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    R…behind the pub Russian used to be great but got a boy and service dropped right off ….then she left, back again so she might be worth a try…
    So…e at Allure is very cute but will talk your close off and squeeze every last cent out of you…be careful she asked me for money once…
    Shining star girls are all pretty nice…must have a good boss I think….Je……and I.y provide great service…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    behind pub is suffering from lack of overseas students girls not as good ,russian you talk about has left again got boyfriend shes so up down was always fun though
    all shops seem to be suffering from lack of students mainly older or rough aussis at moment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mman69 View Post
    behind pub is suffering from lack of overseas students girls not as good ,russian you talk about has left again got boyfriend shes so up down was always fun though
    all shops seem to be suffering from lack of students mainly older or rough aussis at moment
    She was a lot more fun before she got her boy….believe me….

Senior Member(無間使者)

University O week this week

I'll up this info as it is now out of date....