Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No 5 - book ahead, it’s busy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

No 5 - book ahead, it’s busy

Word to the wise - book ahead on Saturdays at No 5. Have been lucky coming in spur of moment a few times and getting great girls - Jay last week.

But luck ran out today. Saw Korean Lily in line up but didn’t get a friendly vibe. Then Boa came in - was tempted but she seems to always be working. Waited 15 more mins for Olivia but later receptionist came in to say Olivia wants to go home early. Ok stuff happens I guess.

They were professional about it and I asked to meet Zara the new Egyptian babe who wasn’t available. They kindly obliged and omg - she is stunning. Really friendly vibe too. Definitely on my list.

I ended up calling Mac and got a hundred questions about have I been before and who have I seen. Sara was working but busy. There was a new Chinese girl but Mac said service not good.

So an empty punt but full wallet for next time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the update bro Aussieguyinsf.

I was going to drop by and see who is available, will book ahead instead.

Seems like when it is a raining...its busy, and when it is a great sunny day...its also busy. Everywhere in general.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would also apply this advice to Cleopatra's as well.. call before you arrive and make a booking. Otherwise they'll tell you to come in and sit down to see, but then end up with all girls booked.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Been a long long time since I did a walk-in. I think the last time I did it was at No 1 Blackburn, and that was only because I really enjoyed their fish tank catwalk. The internet, this forum, social media where you get to see pictures of the girls, and good rapport with shops meant that I got to book my type of girls in advance.
    Having said that I do appreciate that some guys like the spontaneity of walk-in punts.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I always prefer walk ins but realise these days there's more punters than the supply of women. I've been booking ahead these days. Saw star at 42G Thursday. Review pending it was great.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I always prefer walk ins but realise these days there's more punters than the supply of women. I've been booking ahead these days. Saw star at 42G Thursday. Review pending it was great.
    I like to walk in but I only visit places that have several shops not far from each other e.g. Parramatta Road.

Choosing a girl from photos is always a risk to me. I prefer to see her with my own eyes. If most of the better girls have been taken I just walk to next shop and try my luck. Normally I never go home empty handed. In Atarmon alone there are 2 brothels and 2 massage shops and a few other Thai massage parlours. We are spoilt of choices.

Because of the Omicron scare some of the punters are staying away. There are more girls in the waiting rooms swiping their phones than customers walking into the door. The girls are prepared to offer more for your dollars.

And I tend to avoid the popular shops and go for the smaller and less known establishments which often don't have a web presence. Get to know its Mamasan and the girls and the world is your oyster.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I like to walk in but I only visit places that have several shops not far from each other e.g. Parramatta Road.

Choosing a girl from photos is always a risk to me. I prefer to see her with my own eyes. If most of the better girls have been taken I just walk to next shop and try my luck. Normally I never go home empty handed. In Atarmon alone there are 2 brothels and 2 massage shops and a few other Thai massage parlours. We are spoilt of choices.

Because of the Omicron scare some of the punters are staying away. There are more girls in the waiting rooms swiping their phones than customers walking into the door. The girls are prepared to offer more for your dollars.

And I tend to avoid the popular shops and go for the smaller and less known establishments which often don't have a web presence. Get to know its Mamasan and the girls and the world is your oyster.
    Hmmm I've seen this post before by another, great advice from someone with only 3 months out in the "wild".......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Been a long long time since I did a walk-in. I think the last time I did it was at No 1 Blackburn, and that was only because I really enjoyed their fish tank catwalk. The internet, this forum, social media where you get to see pictures of the girls, and good rapport with shops meant that I got to book my type of girls in advance.
    Having said that I do appreciate that some guys like the spontaneity of walk-in punts.
    Wow. This was back in y2k 2000. This reminds me the good old days and the fish tank.

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Wow. This was back in y2k 2000. This reminds me the good old days and the fish tank.
    Where can we see this in Sydney?
    Saw this in the movies lol
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdreams View Post
    Where can we see this in Sydney?
    Saw this in the movies lol
    No 1 Blackburn was the only place I knew of that had it, but it’s closed down a long time ago now. I used to go early even if I had a booking just to perv at them strutting their stuff!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No 1 Blackburn was the only place I knew of that had it, but it’s closed down a long time ago now. I used to go early even if I had a booking just to perv at them strutting their stuff!
    5 stars and Blackburn is the major play place. Follow by Babylon and 359 surry Hills back in the era

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    359 was the place to be when it was a Korean shop.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Urm if you plan to sex this week, keep an eye on the roster around Wednesday .. just saying ��
    Last edited by celine0202; 30-01-2022 at 04:32 PM. Reason: English second language
    sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    Urm if you plan to sex this week, keep an eye on the roster around Wednesday .. just saying ��
    Chinese New Year specials? Hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    Tuesday is the official CNY day.

But some Chinese massage shops close at 7pm on Monday night for reunion dinner. I was told by a receptionist.

I will definitely gamble during the Chinese New Year for good luck. But like many superstitious Chinese gamblers I will stay away from any private part of a woman as it's not considered as good for a gambler's luck.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    359 was the place to be when it was a Korean shop.
    Angel town in Newtown was my go to place for K babes back then bro. I didn’t know about 359 unfortunately.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post

But luck ran out today. Saw Korean Lily in line up but didn’t get a friendly vibe. Then Boa came in - was tempted but she seems to always be working. Waited 15 more mins for Olivia but later receptionist came in to say Olivia wants to go home early. Ok stuff happens I guess.
    when they say, the girl wants to go home early after she has done the intro, it means thr girl doesn't want to see you. they use all different tricks!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    when they say, the girl wants to go home early after she has done the intro, it means thr girl doesn't want to see you. they use all different tricks!
    I never saw her or got an intro. On the way out I saw a girl talking loudly to management about a bad customer. It may have been her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    359 was brilliant back in the days Goldfishman. The boss Kevin was an innovator, he had the "event" girl one of the free girls would come in at the half hour of an hour booking get naked and join in with you and your chosen girl for 5 minutes (what happened was up to the event girl). Then he brought in the naked intro, all the available girls would introduce themselves naked. After about a month he started charging $50 cause guys would come in just for an intro then go out for a wank.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mysterious message...

This was meant to have a quote from Celine but I stuffed up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast