Phone : 0421 563 828

Hours of Business : 10:00 - 7:30

Rates : $40 for 30 mins: $50 NHJ

Size/shape : Curvy, b cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage and NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

My experience/comments :

Had dropped the kids back to their mum and had some time on my hands so decided to drop in. Was greeted by May. Negotiated 30 minutes and asked upfront about extras, NHJ for $50 it was. Spent a the first half of the session with a relatively strong Thai massage with lots of elbow action and deep kneading on the shoulder areas. Very little touching of the lower parts until I was asked to turn over. She proceeded to strip off to reveal a perky set of b-cups as well as a curvy body. Very little other touching but progressed to slow NHJ with a bit of edging. All in all, exploded all over her hands in about 10 minutes. She seems a bit shy and the experience may improve with more visits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dropped by here last week cause I had time to kill and I’ve seen this place a few times as I drove by.

Can’t for the life of me remember the MLs name but she had a decent tits and a slightly chubby body. There was also a sofa in the room so I knew what was up in this place.

She said she was from Mongolia. Almost started saying she waa Chinese before changing it up So make of that what you will.

The massage was decent and after a good 15-20 mins, she asked what I was after. I said I was tired so happy with a B2B but she did the upsell to FS, and said she would do the work.

The CBJ was up there and got me most of the way (she made constant eye contact, which is not too common). But when she jumped on top, the riding was a average. We switched up and I pumped her in missionary and blew my load pretty quick.

Total damage was 150. And yes, the massage prices are now 50 for 30 mins. Have I been out of the scene for too long?

I’ll go back if I’m horny and if she is the type of girl there with that great attitude, it’s a decent punt, except that for 150, there might be better places for a FS.