Thread: Thai Fairy - pure good girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Thai Fairy - pure good girl

So I booked as soon as the roster came up the night prior knowing that Fairy only does a 5 hour shift. She comes into the waiting room and I’m well pleased. Young friendly Thai girl - greets me with a big hug. More hugs when we get to the room. She says she only does this kind of work once a month to make extra money - she calls it a pastime.

I’m kind of nervous as she’s so innocent. But I take off my gear anyway and she follows. Into the shower and more intimate hugs. Her body is gorgeous- all natural and no tatts.

I get a bit turned off by the girls who pull 15 hour shifts days after day in these joints so Fairy is very refreshing.

We get to the bed and I say if there’s anything you’re uncomfortable with just let me know and I will stop. Ok.

I take her beautiful nips into my mouth and touch her little mound with cute little landing strip. Ooh yes, this is a perfect young Thai girl pussy.

I go down on her licking that little mound while gently flicking her tits. No resistance and I can feel her getting wet.

Then it’s her turn. She licks my man boobs then makes her way to my cock. Hello there. She’s giving me a bbbj even though I was warned she only does cbj.

I don’t want to cum so I say let’s fuck. She puts the condom on and I almost blow. Then I enter and in two thrusts have cum like a 16 year old.

Quick rinse then back to bed. More cuddles then she sees I’m erect again. Another glorious bbbj then she asks if I’m ready? Yes ma’am.

She puts condom on and slips her pussy on me. I say fuck me harder and she gyrates like a sex machine. I’m looking at her cute face and grabbing her tits. Fuck me harder. Grunt grunt jizz.

More cuddling. I ask her how much time is left and she looks then says we have another 21 mins. I get greedy and ask for another bbbj but after a couple of minutes I realize it’s a lost cause. I’m happy and I’m done.

Can I have a massage? Yes, of course. Not a great massage but I can feel her lovely body sitting on me and worship her legs. She even massages my feet.

Boom. Phone calls. It’s management. Time is up. We shower then management knocks on the door to hurry us up.

I say thank you for being so generous with your time. We kiss and hug goodbye. $250 well spent. I go grab some Thai food for dinner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai for dinner, then Thai take away, well played

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nice review where is this place? and is there a wechat/website?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by masacuph View Post
    nice review where is this place? and is there a wechat/website?
    Google N5M. Everything you asked for shall be revealed to you then.

If I can reply this with only icon it will be this one

👍

Might be not for all customer as she is diamond with limited service, but she clicked with me straight away so YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Limited??

I have seen her a few times and I didn’t notice it.

She is young and cute.. exactly my type.. Maybe I overlooked it without realising ����

Quote Originally Posted by ynot_tony View Post
    Limited??

I have seen her a few times and I didn’t notice it.

She is young and cute.. exactly my type.. Maybe I overlooked it without realising ����
    Yeah limited as no dfk and cim for that price range.

So it hard to me to make review for this girl.

But if only one icon it will be this👍

Yes. She is still one of the best. Only does it part time for a few hours when she needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yes. She is still one of the best. Only does it part time for a few hours when she needs it.
    I might be bias, but for me she is in my top 3 for n5m

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    If I can reply this with only icon it will be this one

��

Might be not for all customer as she is diamond with limited service, but she clicked with me straight away so YMMV
    Definitely not for all customers. I can no longer see her as my race precludes me. She is now Asian only.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This must be new.. I don’t remember that rule before..

Must be a safeguard so that she doesn’t bump into people from her normal day job

Yeah maybe, or I don't know she told me different story, but yeah no more western customer and Thai.

Yeah, I’m just a punter blah blah blah. But I’m gutted by this. We had a great time. I posted the first review on her. Her price went from $250 to $280 an hour. I could have been selfish and not posted but she was so sweet and I wanted her to get business and for others to experience. Now I’m shut out because of my race.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This must be new.. I don’t remember that rule before..

Must be a safeguard so that she doesn’t bump into people from her normal day job

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yeah, I’m just a punter blah blah blah. But I’m gutted by this. We had a great time. I posted the first review on her. Her price went from $250 to $280 an hour. I could have been selfish and not posted but she was so sweet and I wanted her to get business and for others to experience. Now I’m shut out because of my race.
    Try not to take it personally. As someone who looks Indian, I've been shut off from many WLs. Just gotta live with it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow something must of happened. Maybe a bad experience with a customer or just a way to weed out certain races without sounding overly racist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    Ive seen and reviewed her as well. Great girl that is all service and friendly. Asian only = (small cock only) imo
    What if you're Asian with a big shlong? Will Fairy refuse you after seeing what is hidden in your pants?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Size

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What if you're Asian with a big shlong? Will Fairy refuse you after seeing what is hidden in your pants?
    Can shops advertise small cocks only ? That way it's a fair?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    This would be a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    Or charge different rate based on size Lol