Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Asking for extras

Banned
    If a ML will do extras she will most likely ask the customer. If you're keen like mustard on a ML you can ask her and see what she says. Simple.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone prefer not asking and hope that the girl will naturally just want to do more extra with you?
    Love when that happens.

I also hate the business feel when i get asked for 30$ for b2b etc. So much better when they do it out of desire hehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It mostly depends on the shop. There are a variety of categories of shops. (Many more than discussed here). 1. Brothels …very clear. 2. RNT with FS extras (up to the girl with a range of pricing options) . Some of these shops advertise on this forum) 3. RNT no FS extras. (Unless girl does it quietly..bring your own condom.). 4. Legitimate massage shops with easy owner. ( you can get a secret hand job here…I generally wear large daggy underwear and say that I have a sore hip. They often say I can remove the underwear…it may or may not progress from here for hand job..success rate is 50 percent) 5. Traditional massage shop. They definitely prefer that underwear stays on. Massage is generally good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just ask, what’s there to lose no?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always wondered when a particular girl gets popular, would the other girls be thinking ...... what is she doing differently to us?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    It mostly depends on the shop. There are a variety of categories of shops. (Many more than discussed here). 1. Brothels …very clear. 2. RNT with FS extras (up to the girl with a range of pricing options) . Some of these shops advertise on this forum) 3. RNT no FS extras. (Unless girl does it quietly..bring your own condom.). 4. Legitimate massage shops with easy owner. ( you can get a secret hand job here…I generally wear large daggy underwear and say that I have a sore hip. They often say I can remove the underwear…it may or may not progress from here for hand job..success rate is 50 percent) 5. Traditional massage shop. They definitely prefer that underwear stays on. Massage is generally good.
    What type of legitimate ones have higher percentage chance. All i can think of is the thai ones?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. I agree but I only visit Thais. My strong preference. Possibly we are all different.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    Yes. I agree but I only visit Thais. My strong preference. Possibly we are all different.
    But isn’t legit Thai place mainly uses curtains to separate the beds? Can’t image how to proceed to part 2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t go to Thai places with curtains. The private room is very important. Shower even better. Curtains are sure sign that it’s not on (and/or off). Of course, the last thing that a conventional customer wants to hear is moaning and conversation in the neighbouring space. There are plenty of Thais at all places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes good manners go a long way. In my experience massage girls are happy to have you appreciate their service but really feel terrible if you 1) expect them to do things they are not comfortable with. 2) speak in a vulgar way to them 3) moralise on them. Many girls are really trying to get by and finance their life and help their family.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    I always wondered when a particular girl gets popular, would the other girls be thinking ...... what is she doing differently to us?
    I'm sure the other girls will figure out why their work colleague is popular. You don't need to be Einstein to do it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I'm sure the other girls will figure out why their work colleague is popular. You don't need to be Einstein to do it.
    I’m sure they would chat with each other as well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexalexliu1882 View Post
    I’m sure they would chat with each other as well
    You're right. I had a few MLs (who didn't do extras) reveal what their friends could do if I was interested in having another session with their work colleagues. It appears they want to help each other out so girls can make as much money possible if they see it is possible.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You're right. I had a few MLs (who didn't do extras) reveal what their friends could do if I was interested in having another session with their work colleagues. It appears they want to help each other out so girls can make as much money possible if they see it is possible.
    That’s interesting hahaha, I always thought it would be rude to ask about other girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the standard pricing for this? $50 for NHJ and B2B, $100 for CBJ, $150 for BBBJ, $200 for FS?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonhunter View Post
    What is the standard pricing for this? $50 for NHJ and B2B, $100 for CBJ, $150 for BBBJ, $200 for FS?
    Welcome NewFriend,
    The prices are up to the ML and you to negotiate. There's no rule in place, but from what I've seen on here, the more generous you are the more open minded the ML is. Pineapples change minds quickly.
    If you tip generously, the ML will remember you next time and mayhaps offer more.

Banned
    That’s interesting hahaha, I always thought it would be rude to ask about other girls
    Most girls know each other especially if they are Thai. It's not rude to make enquiries about other girls. You could ask how many girls are working that day. If not busy, the girls will suggest a double or even recommend another girl for another session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Far from rude , too ask .

Personally , There is no firm rule ; let them suggest or, for you to quickly establish why youre there and what you’d like . I opt for being active in the ‘massage’ and will not usually wait for the flip unless it’s a remarkably good massage . Which is not likely on most occasions. Sometimes it’ll be clear from the moment of being in the room . All play, no pretence

Remember it also works in reverse , particularly if you become a regular of a m/wl and at a shop. Any comms you may have with others, highly probable , will get back to your regular ��

Only happened last night to me .. with a Taiwanese woman . resulting in absolutely none of the extras which I’d grown accustomed and were present at the commencement of the booking after 2 glasses of a good Prosecco , insulted and bitten , then all privileges denied With a clear indication any future booking cancelled

So they will recommend others , and I agree from my experience Thais more so , and they will share info on you

Banned
    In relation to MLs its standard to tip $50 for NHJ and if she says part 3 then an extra $100. What if the ML goes straight to part 3 after part 1 without taking off her top covering her breasts (but she removed her panties) and no HJ. Would you be inclined to still pay her $50 plus $100 or just $100?

In relation to MLs its standard to tip $50 for NHJ and if she says part 3 then an extra $100. What if the ML goes straight to part 3 after part 1 without taking off her top covering her breasts (but she removed her panties) and no HJ. Would you be inclined to still pay her $50 plus $100 or just $100?
    If she's good at what she does heck yeah!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast