Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for extras

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    In the room, look for signs saying "sexual services not available, don't ask". The more prominent the sign, the more likely you will be offered them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow I didnt expect this thread to blow up after sleeping. Thanks to everyone contributing and providing some insight and some tips! Just a few follow ups then:

If I'm repeating a visit to the same place with a different girl would it be safe to just ask for extras since at this point they will know who you are(maybe?) And what you are here for.

Would tipping $50 at the start be a good idea? Just to suggest to the ml what you want

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best to wait for her to offer, that way she'll give you the FULL menu. Also don't expect the same service from a different girl.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh Im fine with a nude HE, but its nice to know that additional services are on the table

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually the ones (ML) that ask “what would you like?” Straight away on flip to me FS is 95% sure on the menu. The ones that straight away ask “$50 HJ ok?” Usually not too keen on other services, like I’ve learnt from here YMMV. Besides they are working for tips.

But then again I’m assuming you are going to those massage shops that is not in shopping malls, those ones surely HE so no need to worry to much on asking. That question will come on cue.

I would tip straight away if I visit the same girl more than once. That way boom boom, clean, go. No need for that awkward moment where you can see the girl is thinking about the tip after the deed is done, thinking on how to remind you to hand that cash over.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I never ask
    The subject is usually Introduced by the ML
    If extras aren’t offered then she either doesn’t do them
    …or she’s not into me
    You know what bro I find a lot of the girls struggle with the question and I see the relief when I take the lead. It’s all in the approach and banter and how you deliver it. I like to take the lead and I like to run the show, it’s always my routine not theirs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not really complicated. If you want extras then ask, if they don't do it they will tell you, if they do they will also tell you. If you want some suspense then don't ask and wait for the awkwardness on the flip.

The worst that will happen is that it's a legit shop and they may refuse service, but I assume if you're asking for extras then you want them so the shop probably wasn't for you anyway.

Simples

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100% of the time the ML will ask if you are friendly with her. Those extra tips are what they are looking for.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    In the room, look for signs saying "sexual services not available, don't ask". The more prominent the sign, the more likely you will be offered them.
    Hahaha, this is certainly true of an establishment I know with branches in St Marys and Bexley.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Usually the ones (ML) that ask “what would you like?” Straight away on flip to me FS is 95% sure on the menu. The ones that straight away ask “$50 HJ ok?” Usually not too keen on other services, like I’ve learnt from here YMMV. Besides they are working for tips.
    100% this.

To add to what has already been said, it may take you a few visits before an ML is willing to give you extra service. I've recently seen an ML who didn't offer me CBJ the first time but did on the second occasion. It's actually pretty clever now that I think of it, because it makes you want to come back for more.

That being said, there are other times where you know there's a ceiling. I used to see a few ladies at Mon Ami in Kogarah a fair bit and it was always clear that the most you were going to get was a B2B, but that was it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by virgileco View Post
    Hahaha, this is certainly true of an establishment I know with branches in St Marys and Bexley.

100% this.

To add to what has already been said, it may take you a few visits before an ML is willing to give you extra service. I've recently seen an ML who didn't offer me CBJ the first time but did on the second occasion. It's actually pretty clever now that I think of it, because it makes you want to come back for more.

That being said, there are other times where you know there's a ceiling. I used to see a few ladies at Mon Ami in Kogarah a fair bit and it was always clear that the most you were going to get was a B2B, but that was it.
    You should go to another side of station to get extra extra. Daniel or Kogarah massage would be good choice
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks all for the set of replies. Got a rough understanding heading into my next session! Just another question:

I usually bring in $50 for the nude HE but how much more should i bring for the extra goodies

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    The poster of the anatomical map with all the acupuncture points is another give away
    When you see that poster then you know for sure there is no way sexual services are offered here, there is no way this could possibly be a front for prostitution

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are 3 HUGE signs you arr dealing with a RnT and not legit shop.

1. The pricing. RnT us ALWAYS 30-40 dollars below legit, and general guideline is about a dollar per minute. I.e 30 min for $35 45 min for $50 and 60 min for $65

2. Id they advertise a REAR entrance

3. The masseuse enter wearing fairly revealing tops, cleavage will be on display, and the outfit will not be any type of uniform. Usually legit wear uniform.

Hth.

And yes they will usually start some gentle ball teasing bear the end of massage, and will usually ask if you want anything extra, may be accompanied by the universal sign for a wank.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The poster of the anatomical map with all the acupuncture points is another give away
    When you see that poster then you know for sure there is no way sexual services are offered here, there is no way this could possibly be a front for prostitution
    I go to 3 all have anatomical map display on outside and in room all have 2/3 parts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    Thanks all for the set of replies. Got a rough understanding heading into my next session! Just another question:

I usually bring in $50 for the nude HE but how much more should i bring for the extra goodies

Normally 100 bucks for FS. Depends on what you mean by extras. For me is either $50 for B2B HJ or $100 for FS. I don’t really ask for BJ alone as FS always include BJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Normally 100 bucks for FS. Depends on what you mean by extras. For me is either $50 for B2B HJ or $100 for FS. I don’t really ask for BJ alone as FS always include BJ.
    If its $100 for FS how much would a bbj set back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If its $100 for FS how much would a bbj set back?
    You asking for a bare one? Oh that depends on the girl if she does it or not. Just a BJ covered or not I never ask for that extra.

With the FS option - the ones I’ve seen some willing to do it bare without me asking, most of the time I don’t feel comfortable with it so I quickly asked for the dom. Only a few hotties I just went with it YOLO moment, bad boy.

Maybe they just throw it in as a freebie with the HJ cos they liking you? Repeating customers definitely get more options. Now I’m interested how much just a BJ set back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hopefully one of the experienced bros here can provide us some insight , im sure the tip prices have changed over the years

What the fk? That ends up being cheaper than a brothel! MLs must take a liking to you Candy. You work out yeah?

Hopefully one of the experienced bros here can provide us some insight , im sure the tip prices have changed over the years

It depends how deep your wallet and your generosity is. Over the weekend I read some greybeard (and I mean that in a respectful, endearing way) on Brisbane got a NHJ and wanted to pay her $200 on top of the entry charge. $50 seems a good number to start on.
    Also, one other punter recommend you pack a $20 and $10, that way no room for them to stitch you up.
    Ultimately IMO, it's about the uncertainty that gets the heart pumping, much like flirting or hunting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I go to 3 all have anatomical map display on outside and in room all have 2/3 parts.
    Think he was joking mate lol

/r/whoooosh

😁

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast